Chapter 44 - Sealed With Promise

Timeless

After 2 weeks full of schedule, Junhyung was finally able to get a slight break. Junhyung hadn’t been able to meet Reii the whole 2 weeks because of his packed schedule. Within that two weeks, B2st had to fly to Thailand, Indonesia and Japan for the Hallyu wave and held a fan meet there for two days before he came back Korea. The moment they came back from Thailand, B2st were set for more intense training and Junhyung was pressured for making songs for B2st next album.

Junhyung hardly had time to rest, not to mention met up with Reii. Junhyung was finally able to relax for awhile now that he had almost completed the songs for their upcoming album. He was only left with 2 songs in hand. Reii understood Junhyung’s situation and didn’t text him during the two weeks knowing that she would only bothered him.

*I miss him* Reii was tapping on her phone, her hand was leaning on her hand.

‘Did I just heard somebody said she missed me?’ Reii immediately turned her voice towards the sound.

‘Hey darling’ Junhyung took off his shades and smiled warmly at her. He opened his arms widely as he approached Reii. Reii walked to his embrace without a second thought and hugged him tightly. Reii rest her head on Junhyung’s chest and she could hear the heart beat of his. It was in sync with hers, beating rapidly as they hugged each other. She inhaled Junhyung’s scent, the scent that she found herself missing even though they were only apart for 2 weeks.

‘I miss you too’ Junhyung whispered into her ear as he wrapped his hands around her waist. They stayed in that position for awhile before Reii leaned slightly back and cup Junhyung’s face to take a good look at him. ‘You’ve lost so weight. You looked so tired now’ Reii felt her heart pained as she caressed his cheek.

‘Its okay, I felt energize now that I have you here with me’ Junhyung took Reii’s hand and placed a kiss on the back of her hand before he placed another kiss on Reii’s lip and leaned back to take a good look at her.

‘I felt so alive seeing you now. How have you been?’ Junhyung asked as he caressed her cheeks.

‘Im good but I missed you’ Reii pouted and Junhyung lightly chuckled at the cute sight of his girlfriend before he placed a kiss on her lip again.

‘Lets go, I have some free time for today’ Junhyung grabbed Reii’s hand and took her out of the store.

After awhile of bus ride, they finally reached N Seoul. Junhyung took Reii’s hand and intertwined their fingers together as entered N Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower). They visited the bear museum first. Reii’s eyes immediately brightened at the sight of the teddy bears inside the museum.

‘Omo, they’re so cute’ Reii squealed when they just enter the Teddy Bear Museum. Junhyung lightly chuckled at this side of Reii. The Reii in front of him now was like a little girl that had just been given a new Barbie doll.

Reii dragged Junhyung around as they continued to walk the museum. The teddy bears inside were all wearing different types of clothes with different characters. They stopped by the teddy that looked like Elvis with Elvis’s costume and a guitar hanging around.

‘Arent I better looking than this bear?’ Junhyung said and placed his hand below the chin as he stood beside the teddy bear frame, doing the same position as the teddy bear.

Reii took a look at Junhyung then at the teddy bear beside him, without even thinking about it, Reii shook her head ‘Nope’ and walked off to the next display, leaving the surprised Junhyung behind.

‘Yah!’ Junhyung yelled as he quickly followed behind Reii. Reii quickly turned around and covered Junhyung’s mouth with her hand ‘Ssh’ Reii looked around and slightly bowed to the customers there in apology.

‘Yah, don’t do something like that again, you’ll attract attention. What if your fans find out?’ Reii release her hand on his mouth and softly scolded while she lightly hit him on his arm.

‘Sorry mdm, I wont do it again’ Junhyung pouted and did a small salute to Reii. Reii just rolled her eyes before they continued to explore the place.

After exploring the museum, they both of them went to a restaurant to have their lunch before they went to the souvenir store and bought a pair of padlocks. They settled down on a table and both of them began to write their own things on their own padlock.

Junhyung took out the cover of his marker and began to write on the piece of plastic heart shape that he was going to lock it with his padlock.

My angel, my soulmate, my one and only Reii,

Please continue to be happy and healthy 50 years down the road. I hope by then you’ll still be by my side. Call me selfish or whatsoever because I’ll be like a chewing gum sticking to you and you’ll never be able to get rid of me. I continued to love you no matter what happen 50 years down the road. We’ll be the happiest couple in the world I promise. I’ll continue to make you the happiest person all the way as long as you stay by my side. I’ll continue to love you more than you do, I’ll continue to love you together with Doojoon.

Saranghae! <3 Junhyung

 

Reii too did the same on her plastic heart shape that was going to be lock with her padlock later.

Junhyungie, my saver,

Please stay healthy and strong to stay by my side forever. Please continue to be the shining star up above the sky like what you are now and continue to shine brightly or even brighter than now. I’ll watch over you from below and when you become a shooting star, I’ll pick you up and you’ll have to be my only star. I try to love you more than I do from now on.

Saranghae! <3 Reii

 

After they finished writing, Junhyung took Reii’s hand and they went over to the terrence fences to lock their padlocks together. Junhyung read’s message while Reii read Junhyung’s. Junhyung took their key and threw it far away so that their padlock would forever be locked together like now.

‘You’re locked with me forever now’ Junhyung tenderly smiled before he placed a soft kiss on Reii’s forehead.