Chapter 23 - Unsure Feelings

Timeless

‘Hyung whats wrong? Your heart hurts again?’ Yoseob asked Junhyung who was lightly hitting his chest where his heart was. B2st was inside the waiting room waiting for the turn to perform.

‘Yeah whats wrong? You seems to be doing that a lot recently hyung’ Kikwang said as he slung himself down on the couch beside Junhyung.

‘Really? I didn’t realize it’ Junhyung was about to hit his chest again when he realized it and stopped.

‘Maybe you should ask Manager hyung to give you another few more days of rest before you join us again. It seems like you still need some time to recover’ Hyunseung turned his chair around to face them.

‘Im fine. My heart doesn’t hurt, it just feel stuffy and weird.’ Junhyung stated as he leaned back in his seat.

‘Stuffy and weird? Do you perhaps have someone you like?’ Yoseob wiggled his eyebrow, curious.

‘How could it even be possible? We’re so busy, we barely have time.’ Junhyung stated and continue hitting his chest lightly again. It was as if his heart would felt better if he continued doing this, the feeling in his heart would decrease.

‘Really? There isn’t a girl in your mind that you’ve been thinking of?’ Kikwang raised his eyebrow and asked. Reii’s image immediately appeared in Junhyung’s mind upon hearing what Kikwang had asked. It wasn’t the first time Reii appeared in his mind like that. Junhyung had been constantly thinking about her recently. Her image always appeared in his mind whenever he had nothing to in hand to do, especially after that day at the café. Junhyung quickly shake his head, making the image disappear in his mind. ‘No’ Junhyung quickly replied as he brushed Reii’s image from his head away.

‘You’re lying hyung.’ Dongwoon pointed as Junhyung’s face as he spoke. ‘I know this face of yours. Besides you’re always spacing out recently. You do have someone you like don’t you?’

‘I don’t know’ Junhyung said giving up on lying or deny. He didn’t even know it himself.

‘I just met her a few times yet I couldn’t help myself and think a lot about her. Her image always popped up here’ Junhyung pointed to his head. ‘And I always get this weird feelings that I never had whenever Im with her. I thought I was going crazy or maybe I am’ Junhyung said all his frustration out.

‘You’re not crazy Junhyung, you’re just in love with her.’ Hyungseung patted his shoulder.

‘Okay maybe just maybe I might be in love with her but what about it? That’s nothing I can do’ Junhyung sighed.

‘There’s a lot you can do’ Hyunseung stated.

‘Im an Idol, the leader of B2st.’

‘So? You’re still human afterall and human falls in love’ Kikwang argued.

‘Yeah chased her if you like her.’ Yoseob joined in the brainwashing.

‘Right easier said than done. I don’t have the time to do that. What if she doesn’t like me? What if the reporters and Beauties find out?’ Junhyung listed them out.

‘You will have time if you make some out. You will never know if she like you or not unless you try. Reporters and Beauties will never find out if you’re careful. These are just excuses hyung. One thing for sure, if you give up now, she’ll never be yours and you’ll regret it if you really like her.’ Dongwoon said.

‘Its your turn now, get ready B2st’ Their manager came in and informed the guys.

‘Think about it’ Dongwoon stand up from his seat and gave the leader a pat before going out of the room. The other followed and went out too swiftly after Dongwoon. Junhyung went out to and prepare for the performance. He’ll have to reconsider what the guys said after the performance end.

~~~~~

Reii was alone in the store while reading the book she had brought that day with Junhyung. She had bought that book with the company of Junhyung. Reii paused her reading and thought of Junhyung. His image popped in her mind out of nowhere while she was reading.

*I’ll never let you carry such heavy things by yourself. Beside Im here isn’t it?*

*Leave it there. Didn’t I say I’ll carry it in?*

*I didn’t know what you would like so I just ordered these 2 for you, I hope you wouldn’t mind.*

*This book had been the one you’re waiting for right isn’t it?* Junhyung’s voices echoed Reii’s mind. Reii shook her head to get rid of the voice.

*They were just coincidence right? It was just a guess when he bought my favourites in the café, and this book. There’s no way he was Doojoon oppa. He’s dead isn’t it?* Reii shook away the thoughts. She coming up with reasons behind things she found from Junhyung that was similar to Doojoon. Yet she couldnt understand how he knew she had waited for the book in the book store.

-------Flashback-----

After having a drink in the café, Reii bid goodbye to Junhyung saying that she was heading to the bookstore now but Junhyung convinced Reii that he will accompany her since he had disrupted what she had to do and he had some free time.

Reii was alking around the book store finding the book she wanted to buy. She was looking through the pile of books displaying on the table before Junhyung called for her attention.

Reii turned to the right to see Junhyung holding a book in his hand while walking towards her.  ‘This is the book you wanted isn’t it? You had waited so long for it to come out.’ Junhyung showed her the book. Reii jumped in quickly took a look at the book when she saw the title. ‘Yes this is the one’ she squealed looking at the book in front of her but she stopped when she realized something.

‘How did you know I wanted this book?’ Reii realized that she had never told him the title of the book she was searching for. She just told him that she was looking for some book when they entered the book store.

‘You told me didn’t you? I remember you telling me you wanted that book’ Junhyung looked back at Reii.

‘Oh yeah maybe I forgot’ Reii casually laughed it off, not wanting to probe further. She remembered only telling one person about that book

--------End Of Flashback-------