Chapter 15 - Bliss

Timeless

Reii hide herself deeper into Doojoon’s chest as she felt the light rays from the Sun hit her. She buried herself deeper away so that she could resume her sleep however she failed to. The light ray from the Sun previously had already woken her up. Reii rubbed her eyes before she opened them up. She blinked a few times to adjust to the light outside. She smiled in happiness when she saw Doojoon’s face in front of her.

*Still as handsome as always* Reii smile grew wider as she looked at Doojoon’s sleeping face. Reii traced the bridge of Doojoon’s nose to the tip of his nose.*Shall go make breakfast while he’s still sleeping* Reii peck on Doojoon’s lip quickly before getting ready to wash up and made breakfast for the both of them but the latter pulled Reii back for a kiss before she could even get out of the bed.

‘Thank you for the morning kiss darling’ Doojoon said after he broke the kiss and open his eyes to look at Reii. Doojoon had a satisfied smile on his face and expect Reii to have a smile on her face however he was wrong. Reii had a frown on her face and she looked like she had been cheated.

‘What’s wrong darling?’ Doojoon asked as he tugged Reii’s hair behind her ear.

‘You’ve been up way before me hadn’t you?’ Reii asked. ‘What are you talking about darling? I just woke up.’ Doojoon lied. Reii just looked at Doojoon expecting him to own up. Doojoon just looked back at Reii innocently.

‘I could taste mint in the kiss and your shirt was a different one from yesterday and you’re still trying to lie to me?’ Reii raise an eyebrow while waiting for Doojoon’s explanation.

‘Alright alright, I woken up 2 hours ago.’Doojoon raised up his hands in surrender. ‘You were still sleeping then and I got bored of staring at your face so I figured to go wash up and cooked something for our breakfast before I came back and lie beside you. I was playing with your hair when I realized that you’re about to wake up soon and I wanted to surprise you so I decided to pretend asleep when you’re going to wake up.’ Doojoon explained truthfully.

Well most of the part was true while the part he said that he got bored of staring at Reii’s face, he was lying. The truth was he would never get bored by just staring at her face even if he were to stare at it for the next 50 years of his life.

‘I was expecting a –‘ hey darling you’re awake already? Good morning!’ instead of this’ Doojoon said while Reii pretend to be still angry at Doojoon since he lied to her.

‘Im sorry Darling’ Doojoon cooed. Reii pretend to thought for awhile before she forgave him. ‘Forgiven’ she said. She knew she couldn’t get angry at him long, no she wasn’t even angry at him in the first place. She just wanted to like how he .

‘Now time for you to wash up!’Doojoon said and lifted Reii with his arm in an instant making the latter shocked and surprise. ‘Yah! Put me down’ Reii slapped Doojoon’s right arm as he carried her bridal-style into the bathroom.

‘Alright my princess’ Doojoon said and placed Reii on her two feet before he straightened back up. He helped her tie her hair up ‘Hurry wash up and come out to eat. Or do you want me to help you wash up?’ Doojoon raised an eyebrow. Reii just slapped his arm again.

‘Arasso, I’ll wait for you outside’ Doojoon chuckled as he walked out of the bathroom. He closed the bathroom door and went to the kitchen to heat the kimchi stew up.

Doojoon taste the soup one last time, making sure that the soup was alright before he bring it out to the dining table. After he placed everything on the table, he went back into the room to check on Reii. Reii was at the dressing table drying her hair. Doojoon went over and took the hair dryer from her. Reii gladly let him took it and stayed seated on her seat while Doojoon dry her hair. Doojoon dry her hair and helped her combed after that.

‘I felt like already married to you’ Reii said as she turned away from the mirror and looked into Doojoon’s eyes when he finished combing her hair. ‘Are you hinting me to propose to you?’ Doojoon raise an eyebrow and teased Reii.

‘No, Im just saying that because I feel so contented and happy’ Reii said as she stood up and nuzzle her nose with Doojoon’s. ‘I feel so blissful’ Reii said as she stared into his eyes. Doojoon smiled and stare back at Reii with the same lovely gaze.

Reii broke the gaze and pulled Doojoon out of the room ‘Come on lets eat now, Im hungry’

*Just wait a bit more Reii, the day when they announce that I can debut, I will propose to you and make you mine. Just wait for me awhile more*

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Another chessy chapter. It'll be chessy all the way before he dies. Alright, Junhyung will appear on chapter 17 so get ready and wait for 2 more days before he appear. Well, this will be the second last chapter before Doojoon died.