Chapter 21 - Recognised

Timeless

Junhyung was sitting inside his car looking towards the flower boutique. It had been 3 hours since he was looking at her now. He had missed her ever since yesterday when he last saw her. The more he looked at her now, the more he felt attracted to her.

Reii looked at the clock, it was already 10.30pm now.

*Its time for closing* she walked out of the store and began carrying the pots of flower in. Reina carried the small ones in and came out to carry the slightly bigger one. She bend down slightly while trying to drag the big one by the door. A hand stopped her and Reii looked up to see who it was. Reii frowned in confusion as she looked at the person in front of him.

Junhyung took the flower pot and place it inside the store.

‘Its okay, I can do it myself’ Reii stopped Junhyung as he walked out and bend down to carry another one in.

‘I’ll never let you carry such heavy things by yourself. Beside Im here isn’t it?’ Junhyung said as he carry the flower pot and placed it inside the store.

‘Thank you’ Reii said and went to take another pot in.

‘What are you doing?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Carrying the flower pots in?’ Reii replied with confusion.

‘Leave it there. Didn’t I say I’ll carry it in?’ Junhyung said as he moved the pots in.

Reii remained rooted and stood where she was. Doojoon had said something similar to previously.

------Flashback-----

‘What are you doing now?’ Doojoon asked as he looked at Reii who was carrying the flower pot. ‘Carrying the flower pots in?’ Reii replied with confusion. ‘Leave it there.  Didn’t I just say I wouldn’t let you do the tough job when Im around?’ Doojoon raise an eyebrow. ‘But isn’t it faster if both of us carry..’ Doojoon gave Reii a look telling her to stop. ‘Arasso’ Reii put it down while pouting. ‘That’s my girl’ Doojoon smiled and carried all the flower pots.

------End Of Flashback-----

Reii shook her head, *It was just a coincidence* for a second, she though that she had saw Doojoon in Junhyung.

‘Thank you for your help.’ Reii said and bowed after Junhyung carried the last flower pot in.

‘Its nothing’ Junhyung said and smiled.

‘Sorry to ask but why are you here? Is there something you need?’ Reii asked while Junhyung was panicking now. He was caught off by the question. He didn’t expect Reii to ask him about it.

‘Oh I happen to pass by when I saw you carrying the pots’ Junhyung quickly said after he thought of an excuse. He couldn’t let her know he had been watching her all these while, this would only make him looked like a stalker.

‘Oh. Thank you so much once again’ Reina bowed.

‘I should get going now’ Junhyung said and turned to go. Reii went in the store swiftly after Junhuyng had left. Junhyung took a look from his car before he drove off.

 

~~~~~

Today was the last day of his rest and he would have to return to work tomorrow. Junhyung wore a beanie, a shade, a casual brown jacket with white v neck shirt and his blue baggy jeans before he walked out of the house. He was going for a walk outside today to enjoy.

Staying at home these few days had gotten him all stuffy, he couldn’t compose any song. All he could think of was her and only her yet he didn’t went to visit her anymore. He thought it would be best if he didn’t see her again. If he didn’t see her again, maybe just maybe he would be able to forget about her soon enough.

It was sunny outside, just the type of weather he enjoys now. Junhyung walked down Hongdae streets, enjoying the things around. It had been a long time since he had ever had the time to do that. He was enjoying himself when bumped onto somebody as he walked past her.

His shades dropped onto the floor as he bumped into her. ‘Im sorry’ Junhyung said and quickly bend down to pick up his shades.

‘Isnt that Yong Junhyung from B2st’ the girl asked her friend beside her.

*Don’t let them recognized me* but Junhyung was too late.

‘Daebak! Its him’ her friend replied.

*!* Junhyung cursed as he put back his shades and prepared to run.

More people around the street began to recognize Junhyung. Without a blink of an eye, he ran away to shake off the attention from the fans. He thought that they would leave him alone but instead of doing that, they followed behind him.

‘Junhyung oppa!’ the fangirls screamed from behind.

*This is what I hate about being an idol!* he cursed silently as he ran faster.

‘B2st?’ a girl said as Junhyung ran passed her down the streets. The sound of the fangirls behind him got louder and louder.

*What have I got myself into?* Junhyung scolded himself mentally while trying to find a route to shake them away. He spotted Reii walking towards his direction while he was busy finding a way out. She seems to have noticed Junhyung and slightly bowed.