Chapter 46 - Cruel Fate

Timeless

Days passed and Junhyung tried his best not to be bothered by the memories he had finally been able to recall yet he couldn’t. He would woke up every single night because of the nightmare he had. He would dream of the scene where he killed Doojoon over and over again every single night. Junhyung missed his steps again for the fourth time that hour. Dongwoon went over to the music player and stopped the music.

Reii on the otherside was carrying all the food she had prepared for Junhyung and s. She had noticed Junhyung’s changed recently although he was always smiling in front of her, she could still felt his changed. Reii could felt that Junhyung was in pain, it was like there was something bothering him yet she never asked him. She figured that he would tell her when the time was right so she never asked. Reii was standing in front their practice room now. She didn’t called him and tell him that she was visiting him. She wanted to give him a surprise. She wanted to cheer him up so she decided to prepare some food along.

Reii opened the door of the practice room slightly to see what they were doing. She was about to open the door wider and enter their practice room when she heard what said. She stopped in her track and listened to their conversation. ‘Whats wrong with you hyung?’ Dongwoon asked as he sat beside Junhyung.

‘Yeah, you were always spacing out recently’ Hyunseung agreed and sat on the other side of of Junhyung while Yoseob and Kikwang sat in front of them.

Junhyung heaved a sigh before he began telling them the truth, that he was the murderer that killed Doojoon and Doojoon was also the one that saved him from his death. ‘What should I do? I don’t know how I should tell Reii, it’ll killed her if I tell her everything’ Junhyung run both of his hands through his hair in frustration.

All of them looked towards the door when they heard a sound coming from outside their practice room. ‘Reii!’ Junhyung's eyes widen as he saw her standing there.

*Oh no!* Junhyung stood up immediately but Reii ran away when Junhyung stood up from his seat. Reii had heard everything while she stood outside. She couldn’t believe what she had just heard. The food she had prepared fell when she heard everything. Reii ran with all her might. She wanted to get away from this place as fast as possible, she wanted to get away from Junhyung as fast as possible.

‘Reii’ Junhyung called as he chased behind her. Reii was busy wiping away her tears as she ran away from him.

‘Hurry, hurry’ Reii kept pressed the elevator button. She couldn’t let Junhyung find her.

‘Reii’ Junhyung stopped when he found Reii in front of the elevator. Junhyung grabbed Reii’s hand and spun her around to look at him. Reii tried to yank her hand out of Junhyung’s.

‘Listen to me Reii’ Junhyung tried to explain but Reii didn’t want to listen to any of his words.

‘Don’t touch me’ Reii said coldly as she glared into Junhyung’s eyes. Reii’s cold words made Junhyung released his grip on her hand. There was so much hatred in her words that Junhyung knew everything was too late now.

‘Ting!’ The door of the elevator opened and Reii entered without hesitation. She pressed 1 inside the button and pressed the closed button. Junhyung watched as the elevator door closed in front of him. Reii had never once looked his way again ever since she entered the elevator. He stood numbly and watched Reii disappear. He knew that from this moment onwards, she was officially gone from his life. He’ll never get to see this woman in front of him anymore and even if he did, there will only be hatred in her eyes towards him.

*Reii..* Junhyung dropped to the ground as he continued to stare at the elevator in front of him.

~~~~~~

Reii folded herself on her bed once she reached home. She grabbed the photo frame by the side of her bed and held it to her heart. *Why did I fell for him Doojoon? Why did I? I fell in love with a murderer. I fell in love with the one that killed you! How could I fell for him?* Tears flowed down Reii’s cheek as she clutched tightly onto photoframe of her and Doojoon.

*Why do fate had to be so cruel to me? Why? Why did god made me fell for him only to find out he was the one that knocked onto you? What should I do now Doojoon? Tell me, tell me how should I live my life now. You told me to find my happiness and I did. He came into my life and started bringing light into my life. He took me from the darkness and lead me to the light. When I thought that I found my happiness and when I was starting to feel that my life is brightened up again, when I thought that he was the one that would bring me happiness forever, everything fell back, everything fell back. I was thrown back into the darkness again when I was starting to think that everything will be okay now. How could I even thought of spending all my life with him when he was the murderer that killed the both of us that day? How foolish am I to think that I’ll be able to get my happiness*

*Doojoon ah~ Cant you just take me with you? It hard to live on, its suffocating me. The truth is suffocating me. There isn’t a place that I belong here. Take me with you, I cant live on anymore. Its too much for me. Please, take me with you now* Reii cried as she felt her heart died once again.