Chapter 41 - Be Mine

Timeless

Junhyung led Reii inside the restaurant and pulled the seat for her to sit down. The menu was served oonce they were seated down. Junhyung browsed throught the menu while Reii looked around the place only to find the two of them inside the restaurant. ‘Why are we the only people here?’ Reina was looking around, it felt weird to be the only ones inside the restaurant. The attention was all on them since they were the only ones inside the restaurant.

‘Cause I booked the whole restaurant’ Junhyung casually said while his eyes were still on the menu, ‘What do you want to eat?’  

*He booked the whole restaurant just for me today?*

‘Reii?’ Junhyung looked up fom his menu when Reii wasn’t replying him.

Reii snapped out of her thought when she heard Junhyung called her. ‘Yes?’

Junhyung lightly laugh at her cute reaction, ‘What are you thinking about? Im asking what you want to eat. Do you not like it here? Should we change another place?’ Reii waved hands quickly when she heard what Junhyung had just said. ‘Its fine here. Anything will do. Im not picky’ She quickly answered.

‘Alright’ Junhyung turned around and called for the waiter. Junhyung ordered for the both of them while Reii shifted uneasily in her seat. The other waiters were still staring at them and Junhyung wasn’t wearing anything to cover his identity. He was the handsome Yong Junhyung that everyone sees on tv. Reii could see the waitress talking about them on the side of her eyes.

‘Are you alright?’ Junhyung placed his hand on top of her as he looked at her in concern. He noticed how uneasy Reii seemed to be.

‘I am but will you be alright?’ Reii asked back and Junhyung was a bit taken aback but the question. He followed Reii’s gaze, the waitresses squealed when he looked at them. He finally understood what Reii had meant.

‘Don’t worry, they wont say anything out. Just enjoy and relaxed. You’re so tensed up now’ Junhyung gave Reii a soothing squeeze while Reii returned back a small smile.

The waitresses arrive with their food and they began to start eating. With a snap of Junhyung’s finger, there were suddenly the sound of violins echoing through the restaurant. Reii looked towards the direction where the sound comes from and find the violinists walking towards them. The violinists stopped in front of their table and continued playing the strings on their violin. Reii looked towards Junhyung who just urged her to eat her food while enjoying the music.

Reii nodded and continued her food with a smile tugging on her face. Junhyung had indeed made great effort on their last date today. She felt herself falling for the man in front of her now. She shook her head away to brush away that thought. It was final, she had made the decision. She couldn’t fell for the person in front of her. Today would be their last date and the last day she’ll see him again and that was final. She couldn’t lead him on.

When the desserts came, instead of eating the dessert, Junhyung stood up from his seat and went over to the piano. The violinist stopped and walked back from where they had came from.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I sat down on the seat, and began to run my fingers on the piano keys. My eyes never left Reii as I played the keys on the piano.

 

I watched over it, your love, the long farewell

Rather than always getting hurt, this is better

Look at me carefully, it’s because I don’t like you crying

Being hurt is tiring, yeah, every time I see you like that

I began to sing as I played the piano. It was my feelings, my confession I decided to tell Reii on this very night. I wanted her to know my feelings. I thought that this would be the best way for her to know my feelings. I thought that this would be the best way to convey my felings. Every single words on the lyrics, I meant it. I didn’t like her crying, not a single bit. Because everytime she cried, it only meant one thing, she remembered Doojoon again, she missed Doojoon again.

 

Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay?

I’ll take care of you until the end

Being. You know me, right? You saw me, right?

I’ll protect you until the end

Trust me Reii, I really take care of you until the end because I only want you to be my other half until the end of the world. I knew it the day I realized my love for you. The only difference from before and now was I’ve fallen for you more, not just more deep too. Even though I didn’t know how deep I have fall for you, I know one thing for sure, and it was that I am falling deeper for you every single day and I doubt it’ll stopped any sooner. 50 years down the road I’ll still fall in love with you every single day. Im confident of it, I’ll protect you till the end.

 

Do you hear me, do you hear me… oh?

The end of your wet eyes full of memories

I hope it dies in my embrace

I try to at least protect you

Who quietly heard the falling tears being swallowed by ripped hearts

I remember those times that she cried silently by herself when Im not around. All those times that she would cried by the window side hugging onto the photo in her hands as she looked outside the window while I cant do anything but stayed inside my car and watched her from the car. I couldn’t stand it anymore, I didn’t want her to cry alone by herself every single midnight. I want her to have me to lean on. I want her to cry in my arms instead at least she wouldn’t feel alone, at least she wouldn’t be alone. I hope maybe one day, she wasn’t crying for him in my embrace. I could see Reii holding back the tears in her eyes while she watched me sing. She would secretly wipe her tears away once in a while when she thought I wouldn’t be able to see it. I wanted to stop singing and pulled her in my arms yet I couldn’t stop now. I have to convey all my thoughts before I stopped.

 

Let’s go together, don’t walk onto the hard path, okay?

It wasn’t easy, right?

I don’t want to see you like that ever again

Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay

I’ll take care of you until the end

 

I revolve around you like a moon

The lights are turned off in your love

So leave it and look at me

I’ll cover up your deep scars and make you laugh

And make you mine

The people in the restaurant claps when I finished the song yet I didn’t care about it. Reii was the only important thing in my eyes now. I walked towards her while she turned around to wipe away her tears before she looked at me again. ‘I mean every single word I sang there. Be mine will you?’

‘Im sorry’ With that she just ran out of the restaurant without looking back.

 

Its been awhile since i wrote lyrics chapter. How is it?