Chapter 50 - We Meet Again

Timeless

‘Aissh why do this happen to me again?’ Junhyung had dropped his sunglasses while he was shopping in Dongdaemun after their schedule there and as a results, he was chased by his herds of fans again.

* isn’t there an alley here that I can hide?* Junhyung looked around and spotted an alley nearby. He was about to run towards the alley when he turned around and saw the person in front of him. He felt his heart stopped when he saw her, the person he wanted to see most during all these times. Both of them stopped in their tracks while staring at each other.

‘Junhyung oppa!’ Voices coming from his fans at the back made him snapped out of his mind. Without thinking, Junhyung just grabbed Reii along with him and ran to the alley he spotted.

Just like their first time, Junhyung pulled Reii into the alley with him. Junhyung kept an eye on his fans while Reii stared at Junhyung. Tears welled up her eyes again seeing the most she yearn standing beside her.

‘Where did Junhyung oppa go?’ Junhyung watched anxiously as his fans looked for him. When his fans were gone, Junhyung turned around and looked at Reii. Without a warning, Junhyung pulled Reii into his embrace.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I turned around when my fans were gone and faced Reii. I wanted to disappear from her sight but I couldn’t. I couldnt think of anything but to get her in my arms again. I pulled her into my arms again and all those lonliness and pains I had previously was instantly gone as I held her in my arms.

Reii struggled in my embrace but I held on tighter. ‘I know I promise you I wouldn’t appear in your life again but just give me 5 minutes. Just let me hold you one last time, just this once and I’ll never appear in front of you again.’ I whispered to her. Reii stopped struggling and stood still while I hugged her.

‘I missed you’ the words came out of my mouth unconciosuly as I inhaled her scent. It felt great to have her in my arms again but I knew I had to let her go now before I couldn’t control my heart, before I really couldn’t bare to let her go.

‘Please take care of yourself and don’t cry in the night by yourself since I couldn’t be there for you anymore. I know I shouldn’t appear in front of you. This will be the last time you’ll see me. I’ll make sure not to appear in front of you again. Im sorry. Please, please take care of yourself Reii’ I reluctantly released her and looked at Reii one last time before I turned to walk out of the alley with my sunglasses on.

A hand grabbed my wrist and I stopped in my track. I clenched my fist as I tried hard not to turn back and look at Reii. I knew I wouldn’t be able to let her go if I looked at her face now ‘You have to let me go Reii, if I don’t go now, I wouldn’t be confident in keeping myself away from you. I wouldn’t be able to let you go, do you understand?’ I remove her hand away from my wirst and started walking again.

A pair of hands wrapped around my waist from behind and I stopped again. ‘Don’t let me go then. You said that you’ll be like a chewing gum sticking to me and I’ll never be able to get rid of me didn’t you?’ All the emotions that I kept to myself all this time rushes to me all at once when I heard her words.

 

Reii’s POV

I quickly wrapped my hands around Junhyung’s waist before he could leave. I was afraid that I could never be able to see him again, I was afraid of regretting all my life for letting him go. I couldn’t stay away from him anymore. ‘Don’t let me go then. You said that you’ll be like a chewing gum sticking to me and I’ll never be able to get rid of me didn’t you?’Junhyung removed my hands away from his waist and turned around to face me. He pulled me to him and crashed my lips with his.

Tears flowed as all the feelings I had kept inside exploded all at once. This time, it wasn’t tears of sadness nor pain. It was tears of relief and joy. All our feelings could be felt in the kiss, the longing for each other for the past half a year, our love that had never changed throughout the half of the year. We were missing each other, we still love each other, all these could be felt through our kiss. My heart flutter with happiness in an instant through our kissed and the pain that I felt everyday was washed away as we kiss. It felt like my heart had finally stopped bleeding.

Both of us pulled away after a long breathtaking kiss. ‘I’ll never let you go again. Even if you said you didn’t want to see me again, I’ll still appear in front of you. I’ll stick to you like the chewing gum. We’ll be the happiest couple in the world just like I promise and I’ll continue to love you together with Doojoon.’ Junhyung wiped the tears away with his thumb while I stared at his face. It had been so long since Im able to stare into those warm eyes of his. It had been so long since I could be so close to him. A genuine smile finally appeared on my face after so long as I nodded and gaze into his eyes. Junhyung plant a soft kiss on my forehead before he took my hand and we walked out the alley together.

Kyaaaaa~ Ending tomorrow! So Missing you guys!