Chapter 13 - Dinner

Timeless

Note: Back to the present now

 

‘Darling, dinner’s ready!’Doojoon shouted as he walked out with two plates of steak in hand. ‘Arasso!’ Reii replied and switch off the tv while Doojoon went to the kitchen to get them the utensils.

‘Thank you for the dinner!’ Reii said before sitting down next to Doojoon. ‘That’s not how you thank me.’ Doojoon said and pointed to his lip. Reii got up and do as told but instead of placing a peck on Doojoon’s lip, she placed it on his cheek. ‘There you go. Can we eat now?’ Reii asked as she sat down. ‘Alright eat for now, but I’ll get your kiss later.’ Doojoon said.

‘How is it?’ Doojoon asked as Reii took a bite of the steak he made. ‘As good as ever’ Reii smile and Doojoon pinched her right cheek. They made small talks while eating. Even though they hadn’t met each other for 2 months, there was no awkwardness between them.

After dinner, Reii gathered all the plates to put them into the sink while Doojoon while the dining table. He went into the kitchen after that and went forward to hug Reii. Reii who was too busy washing all the plates and pans to notice Doojoon, jumped slightly when Doojoon placed his hands on her waist.

Reii took the foam with her finger and placed it on top of Doojoon’s nose as he rest his chin on Reii’s right shoulder ‘You just give me a scare’ Reii said and turn back to resume washing.

‘Sorry’ Doojoon said and plant a kiss on her neck. That made Reii shiver a bit. Doojoon’s kisses and hugs never fails to send shiver down her spine and made her flush, making her heart beats faster in the process. With Doojoon around, it was like she fell in love with him over and over again each and every single day. The feelings never changed. In fact, the feelings grow stronger and stronger each day. It was like he was her oxygen, her happiness; she knew that at this point, she couldn’t live without him anymore.

Reii smiled ‘Why don’t you help me dry all these pans and plates up instead of standing at the back watching me wash all these dishes?’

‘Anything for you babe’ Doojooon released the hug. He stood beside Reii and started drying all the plates with a cloth he took. Reii turn and watched Doojoon dry the plates after she finished washing them.

‘Done!’ Doojoon placed the utensils in place before turning around to meet Reii’s gaze. ‘That’s my darling. Thank you for the help’ Reii tip toe and place a quick peck on Doojoon’s cheek.

However, Doojoon slip his hand behind Reii’s back quickly to hold her in place when she placed a kiss on his cheek. He placed one hand behind Reii’s head to bring her closer to him and kissed her. Reii had expected it to be a peck on the lip but it turns out to be more than what she had expected. She was surprise by the attack but nonetheless kissed Doojoon back with the same amount of passion and love she received from him. The kiss lasted awhile before Reii broke the kiss for some oxygen.

‘I told you I’ll get your kiss didn’t I?’ Doojoon raised an eyebrow and smirk. ‘Thank you for kiss’ Doojoon said and gave a quick peck on Reii’s swollen lip again.

‘Come on, lets get out of here. You wouldn’t want to stay here the whole day would you?’ Reii chuckle and grabbed Doojoon’s hand to lead him out of the kitchen. ‘I wouldn’t mind if Im staying in the kitchen with you the wholeday’ Doojoon stated and shrugged. Reii stopped in her track, ‘You’ Reii point her forefinger at Doojoon before she continue ‘stop teasing’ she tapped his nose with her finger.

Doojoon grabbed her finger and lean forward to gaze softly into her eyes ‘Its true. You know I can be anywhere as long as I am with my baby girl’ he said. Reii chuckled and flushed slightly ‘Corny’ as Doojoon pulled backed.

‘And who is the one that made me like that?’ Doojoon raised an eyebrow while Reii rolled her eyes and continue pulling Doojoon as she walked into the living room. Reii sat on the sofa while Doojoon lay on her lap. Reii switches the channels as she tries to find something nice to watch while Doojoon reach his right hand out to play with Reii’s long curly end.