Chapter 36 - Concern

Timeless

Reii put her burger down and looked at Junhyung curiously. ‘What is it?’

‘Never wear something like this again’ Junhyung nodded towards Reii’s outfit.

Reii looked down and inspect her outfit. ‘Whats wrong with my outfit?’ She frowned, she didn’t find anything wrong about her outfit.

‘You’re attracting guys! You looked so pretty and attracting with what you wear.’ Junhyung could see some other guys in the restaurant glancing towards Reii and he didn’t like it a single bit.

Reii looked down at frown. ‘Im just wearing a simple tank top with a coat on together with my shorts. What should I wear if I cant wear this?’

‘Jeans, wear long jeans next time. Don’t wear shorts, I don’t want guys to keep staring at your leg.’ Junhyung glared at those guys he spotted glancing at Reii.

Reii just chuckled. ‘Are you jealous?’ Reii teased as she looked at the angry Junhyung in front of her. She picked up her burger and munch on it again as she looked at Junhyung.

‘Yes Im jealous if that’s what you want to know. So just promise this one thing.’ Junhyung sighed as he looked at Reii who looked shocked but Junhyung’s expression softened as he saw a light pained expression in Reii’s eyes.

Reii had thought of Doojoon again when Junhyung said almost the same thing as Doojoon.

------Flashback-----

Doojoon placed Reii on the bed and lay next to her, holding her on the waist while he tries to sleep. ‘Yah, you weren’t really tired are you?’ Reii raise an eyebrow and looked at Doojoon’s response. ‘No,’ he spoke honestly. ‘Im jealous if that’s what you wanna know’ Doojoon continued while Reii was stunned in her place. She had never expected Doojoon to admit that he was jealous, she thought that he was just playing with her as she watched tv and he had nothing to do.

-------End of Flashback----

She quickly hide the pain away and continued eating on her burger. ‘Doojoon said something like that before huh?’ Junhyung gently squeeze Reii’s hand. Reii looked up and meet up with Junhyung’s eyes, she gave him a smile ‘Im fine’ she squeeze back.

*You don’t have to be fine. You don’t have to act like you’re fine when you’re not. How could I heal your broken up if you forever pretend that you’re alright?* Junhyung sadly gazed at Reii. ‘Alright I’ll pretend just this once. Next time, I wont allow you to do that. I mean what I said before’ Junhyung smiled back as he took a bite on his burger.

They were happily eating their food when a woman in her mid twenties yelled ‘Mavin! Don’t run around, come back here!’ The woman was a few steps away from Reii and Junhyung’s table as she yelled at her kid with a tray of food in her hand. The woman continued to walked while focusing on her son. She tripped on their table, the tray of food almost dropped as she tried to balance herself. Even though she was able to manage the tray, she didn’t realize her cup of coffee lost balance as she regained her balance. Junhyung saw the cup of coffee toppling towards Reii and stood up in an instant to grab it. The coffee spilled out in the process and landed on Junhyung’s right hand.

Reii’s eye widened as she saw the coffee spilled onto Junhyung’s hand. The woman gasped as she saw the coffee spilling onto Junhyung’s hand all because of her. ‘Im sorry’ the woman bowed yet Junhyung gave no attention to her.

‘Are you alright? Did the coffee spilled onto you?’ Junhyung asked in concern as he checked to see if she was burned by the hot coffee anywhere. Instead of replying his question, Reii just stood up and pulled Junhyung towards the sink nearby. She the tap and put Junhyung’s hand under the running water.

Junhyung took out his hand and lightly bite his lip from the pain as he looked at Reii. ‘You haven’t tell me, are you hurt anywhere?’ He was still worried about Reii since she didn’t answer her question. She might be burned somewhere because of the spilled coffee.

Reii just grabbed his right hand and please it over the running water. Junhyung was about to take it out when Reii stopped him. ‘It not me that’s injuried you pabo! Im alright, you’re the one’s that’s injured so can you please stop moving and letting the running water cool down your burned hand?’ Reii said slightly frustrated that Junhyung was ignoring his own injuries.

Junhyung sighed in relief when he heard that Reii was fine. ‘Good, as long as you wasn’t injured’

‘How could you say that? You injuried your hand now, how are you going to tell your company?’ Reii was angry, she was angry at herself for getting Junhyung injured. A big patch of red had formed on Junhyung’s hand because of the hot coffee.

‘This is nothing as long as you’re fine. Nothing can be more important than you and you’re safety’ Junhyung gently said as he up from his hand and gave her a smile. Reii felt herself softened by his words and felt her heart raced more quickly than ever.

Reii turned off the tap and grabbed Junhyung behind as they walked out of the restaurant. ‘Where are we going? You haven’t finished your food’ Junhyung looked towards the direction of their food.

Reii just continued to walk without turning her head back. ‘Hospital, we need to get your wounds treated.’ Junhyung found himself smiling like an idiot *She’s concern about me now?*