Chapter 35 - The Type OF Boyfriend He Is

Timeless

‘No way!’ Junhyung shook his head as he stepped back. Reii held a mickey mouse hairband in front of him. ‘It wouldn’t be fair if Im the only one wearing the hairband would it?’ Reii waved the hairband in front of him.

Junhyung shook his head again. There was no way he was going to wear that thing. ‘No, Im not going to wear that and its final’ Junhyung took the hairband from Reii and place it back.

‘Please?’ Reii tilt her head as she held out the hairband again. Junhyung gulped. Because of the hairband Reii was wearing, it made her action cuter.

‘No’ Junhyung focused hard and rejected again. He almost fell for the trick. Reii just put it on top of his head without a warning. Junhyung was about to take it down when she stopped him with her hand. ‘Just put in on for me huh? Please Junhyung?’ Reii looked at Junhyung with her puppy eyes and this time, Junhyung was defeated. He couldn’t find any strength to say no to her anymore.

‘Alright’ Junhyung sighed and let Reii fixed the hairband on his head. They took a few photos together and Junhyung find himself smiling at their photos. He had to admit, it didn’t feel that bad afterall.

‘Cute!’ Reii chuckled as she looked at Junhyung with the mickeymouse hairband on. Junhyung felt himself blushed at her words. *Cute? Does that mean I have a chance to be cuter than Yoseob in Reii’s heart? Am I cuter than Yoseob now?*

Junhyung just smiled and lead them to the cashier. They walked out of the store after Junhyung paid for the hairbands.

‘How do you feel getting the almighty leader of B2st Yong Junhyung to wear a mickey mouse hairband?’ Junhyung tease.

Instead of getting teased, Reii teased Junhyung back by saying ‘Wow, I didn’t know that the almighty leader of B2st Yong Junhyung have this side of him too. He looked so cute unlike usual. I wonder which side of him is the true him?’ Reii smirked back at Junhyung as she looked at him. Junhyung’s face reddened as he felt himself embarrassed by what Reii had just said.

Reii just chuckled before she pulled Junhyung towards the fast food restaurant. ‘Im hungry, I need food now!’ Junhyung chuckled as he followed behind Reii. The Reii he have seen today was so different compared to the Reii in the past. She really looked like his girlfriend and Junhyung was really happy about it.

When they entered the restaurant, Reii went to find a seat for them since they were so many people around while Junhyung went to get their food. Reii managed to find a seat in no time even though the place was crowded with people. She settled down and sent a text telling Junhyung where she was seated at. She looked up from her phone to find that Junhyung was already looking at her even though he was still queuing up to buy their food.

‘Sir, can I have your order?’ Junhyung broke their eye contact and reluctantly turned around to order their food when the cashier called.

‘Hi miss, can I sit here with you?’ Reii looked up to see a flower boy around her age in front of her. He was probably an ulzzang from the look of it. Reii was about to reject him when Junhyung came back from ordering their food.

‘Im sorry but she already had a boyfriend who was going to sit here’ Junhyung glared at the guy as he settled down in front of Reii. Junhyung placed the food in front of Reii and urged her to eat. ‘Faster eat because its cold’

The guy didn’t went off and instead grabbed Reii’s hand for attention. ‘Miss, why don’t you break up with your boyfriend and come to me? Im so much better looking then him. Look at nerdy glasses of his.’ The ulzzang pointed out.

Junhyung could felt his anger now. *What did that guy say? Did he even know who I am behind this glasses?* Junhyung was glaring dangerously at the guy in front of him. He wouldn’t care if he would expose himself now.

Reii placed a hand to calm Junhyung down and gave him a small smile before she turned to look at the guy in front of her. ‘Im sorry but Im not interested in changing boyfriend and I think that my boyfriend is way better looking at you. So I would appreciate if you leave us alone.’ Reii finished her words and turned back to look at Junhyung with a smile. ‘Arent you eating?’

Junhyung felt all his anger gone and was now smiling like an idiot. ‘Yeah, Im eating, you eat too’ The guy in front of them stare at Reii, totally ridiculous and embarrassed from what had just happened. He walked out of the fast food restaurant straightaway.  

‘So you agreed that Im your boyfriend now huh?’ Junhyung slightly teased as he took a bite of his fries. Reii’s felt herself heat up and quickly took a sip on the cold drink in front of her.

She cleared while thinking of an excuse, ‘Well afterall its what I agreed on, a month is a month so within this month it is the truth that you’re my boyfriend.’ Reii looked away from Junhyung and took a bite on her burger.

‘Right, reminds me of something. There’s so rules we need to set. No, you just have to agree on one thing for me.’ Junhyung put down his burger and looked at Reii seriously.