Chapter 34 - No Way!

Timeless

Junhyung took Reii’s hand as they entered Lotte World. Junhyung looked back at Reii as she tugged on his hand ‘Lets go somewhere else shall we? Its too dangerous here.’ Reii whispered as she glanced round. There were way too much people in the theme park even though it was a weekday.

Junhyung placed a reassuring hand on top of Reii’s and looked into her eyes. ‘We’ll be fine. Don’t worry about it Reii’ he tucked her loose strain behind her ear before they continued walking again.

Junhyung turned around again when he felt Reii fidgeting beside him. Reii stopped and faced Junhyung who had a gentle smile on his face. ‘You should really stopped worrying about me. We wont be caught. Just relax and have fun while we’re here okay? You wouldn’t want to waste my money do you?’ Junhyung gave her a comforting squeeze while he was still holding onto her left hand. Reii felt herself calmed down even though it was a small gesture from Junhyung. She shook her head ‘You’re right, we should enjoy’ She smiled back.

‘Good,’ Junhyung patted her head and looked around ‘Lets see, what shall we play first?’

‘That! can we play that?’ Junhyung looked towards the direction Reii was pointing at and his eyes widened.

‘You want to play that? Rollercoaster?!’ Reii nodded eagerly. ‘Yeah its been a long time since I’ve ride on one. I missed the thrilled of it! Can we play that?’ Junhyung had no choice but to agree since Reii looked so excitedly over it, he didn’t want to disappoint her. ‘S-sure’ He walked them towards the queue for the rollercoaster.

Junhyung’s face paled as they approached the rollercoaster. It was going to be their turn soon. *Oh God* He looked at the rollercoaster spinning on top of him. The thought of getting onto the rollercoaster just made him feel like puking. Reii who was getting all excited about the ride, didn’t notice the pale looked on Junhyung’s face. She was focusing on the ride in front of her all the time.

When it was finally their turn, Reii pulled Junhyung as they went to their seat. Reii clipped on her safety belt and turned to look at Junhyung excitedly ‘Are you exc-’ Reii stopped when she realized the pale look on Junhyung’s face.

‘Why didn’t you tell me you’re afraid of rides?’ Reii was worried about Junhyung now as their ride was getting started soon. Junhyung turned around and managed a smile, ‘I didn’t know too, since I’ve never been on a ride because of my previous heart problem. Don’t worry, I’ll get through’

Reii held out her hand while Junhyung looked at her surprised. It was the first time Reii initiate something like that. ‘Held my hand, it’ll be better’ She smiled warmly at him. Junhyung smiled back and held her hand, feeling a bit less afraid now. The rollercoaster moved and the coaster stopped when they were at the top. Junhyung closed his eyes getting ready for the impact as they went down, he thought that he was going to puke soon but when the rollercoaster when straight down fast, he didn’t felt like puking. Instead, Junhyung enjoyed the thrilled of it. *Strange, Im not afraid of it?* Junhyung opened his eyes  to see where they were. They were still on the coaster going fast yet he felt thrilled about it. Junhyung just shrugged it away and enjoyed the ride with Reii who was screaming happily beside him as she raised her hand in the air.

They came down from the ride and Reii quickly checked on Junhyung to see if he was alright and to her surprise, he was more than alright. Junhyung was absolutely fine compared to before when they had just seated on the coaster.

‘You’re okay?’ Reii worriedly looked at Junhyung. Junhyung smiled as he assured her ‘Im more tan fine. It was fun. I wonder why? Doojoon used to enjoy rides too?’

‘He loves them!’ Junhyung thoughtfully nodded. *Now I know why, Im not afraid of it. Well thank you. If not I would have looked like a coward in front of her.* ‘Im glad you’re fine. Lets go play something else’ Reii pulled them towards the other rides.

After visiting all the exciting rides, Junhyung pulled them into a souvenir shop. There inside the store was filled with all kinds of hairbands and animal soft toys. While Reii was busy looking at the soft toys in the shop, Junhyung went over and looked at the varieties of hairbands in front of him. He picked up a kitty ear hair hairband and went over to Reii. He placed it over Reii’s head and turned her around to look at him. Reii just stare at him curiously not knowing what Junhyung had done. Reii was about to touch the thing on top of her head when Junhyung stopped her hand. He put her hand down and fixed the hairband on Reii’s head. He slightly smoothed Reii’s hair at the side before he took out his phone and take a picture of her. *Cute* He grinned as he looked at the photo in front of him.

Reii took his phone away and looked at what Junhyung had picture off while Junhyung stared at the lovely girl in front of him. Reii looked more cute and lovely now with the hairband on. Reii returned Junhyung’s phone to him and pulled him towards the varieties of hairband. ‘Don’t you like the hairband I picked for you?’ Junhyung frowned as he saw Reii browsing through the hairbands in front of them.

Reii continued to browse through the hairbands without looking at Junhyung ‘Its not for me.’ Junhyung was confuse now. ‘Who was it for then if it wasn’t for-’ Junhyung stopped as Reii turned around with a hairband on her hand.

‘No way!’ Junhyung shook his head as he stepped back.