Chapter 4 - No, Not him!

Timeless

‘I will now pair you guys in the groups of two and you will have to finish up the project with your partner by next month which is 2 weeks from now.’ the teacher said. The teacher began pairing us up.

‘Next Reii and..’ the teacher said. People who haven pick up by teacher perk up their ear. All praying that the teacher wouldn’t pair them up with Reii. Reii herself perked up too.

*Please anyone except for Doojoon.* Reii had never cared about who she was pair up with, because to her, everyone was the same. But this time it was different, she didn’t want to be with Doojoon. No, she hated to be with Doojoon, he was too annoying. Just the thought of her being pair up with Doojoon made her growled.

*Me! Me! Please call my name!* Doojoon silently prayed for his name to be called.

‘Doojoon’ the teacher finished his sentence.

*Yes!* Doojoon pumped his fist in joy while Reii scowled hearing Doojoon’s name.

*Just my luck*Reii sighed while Doojoon smile happily.

‘Part of your grade will depend on this project so do your best’ The teacher said. ‘I’ll leave the remaining time for you all to discuss your project.’ The teacher said and everyone began walking around the classroom to look for their partners.

Doojoon moved his chair to Reii’s table and seated down next to her. ‘Hi partner!’ Doojoon greeted happily while Reii scowled, mentally cussing her teacher for pairing them together.

‘So when are you free to do it?’ Doojoon asked.

‘None. I’ll do it, and passed it up with our names.’ Reii replied. ‘But it’s a group project, I cant possibly let you do alone’ Doojoon said.

‘Im fine with doing it alone.’ Reii replied.

‘But Im not.’ Doojoon argued. ‘I cant do such a thing, besides if the teacher found out, I’ll be mark down.’

‘He wont.’ Reii replied, slightly tired that the conversation hasn’t come to an end.

‘It’ll be better if we do it together isn’t it? We’ll have more ideas and you’ll need to spend less time to complete this project’ Doojoon convinced once again. Reii was already getting annoyed about it. Seeing that there was no chance that Doojoon would gave up on the idea, Reii gave in.

Without a choice Reii nodded hoping they could quickly get this talk done with.

‘So when are you free? Is this Saturday fine?’ Doojoon asked, joyful that Reii had agreed. Reii nodded once again.

‘What?’ Reii said annoyed that seeing Doojoon didn’t move back to his seat when the discussion was over and instead he held his hand out.

‘Handphone please.’ Doojoon said with his hand still out.

‘And why do you think I would give you that?’ Reii said annoyed.

‘I need to contact you for the project.’ Reii raised a brow at Doojoon. ‘Im serious, I promise I would only contact and message you for project based.’ Doojoon said. Reii sighed and put her phone on Doojoon’s hand. ‘For project only.’ She said before putting onto Doojoon’s hand. Doojoon nodded and called his number with Reii’s phone.

When his phone rang, he hang up the phone and returned it to Reii after saving both of their number on their phone respectively. ‘Thank you’ Doojoon said and handed her phone back to her.

*Got it* Doojoon hide his smile while going back to his seat.

----------End Of Flashback-------

 

‘But you didn’t regret it didn’t you?’ Doojoon asked slightly teasing Reii.

‘Yeah I don’t. In fact I should thank you for that. Because of you, my highschool days wasn’t lonely anymore and because of you I was able to receive happiness that I thought I’ll never have it again after my mom died.’ Reii said with gratitude tears threatening to fall.

‘Then I should thank the art teacher since he gave me the chance to be closer to you and even create the chance for me to get your phone number.’ Doojoon said causing Reii to chuckle.

‘Silly you’ Reii said and reached her left hand up to pinched his nose, making his head turn left and right. ‘Since there is no customer lets close early huh? Then we can continued looking all these upstairs.’ Doojoon asked.

Reii thought about it before replying  ‘Okay then. Go up first, I’ll be up in awhile.’ Reii said while she made her way out. Before Reii could carry the pots of flowers inside, Doojoon grabbed a pot of flowers and put it inside the store. ‘Didn’t I tell you to go upstairs and rest first?’ Reii asked as she looked at Doojoon who came back out to carry the other pots of flowers in.

‘Do you think I’ll let my girlfriend do all these jobs while Im here? No matter how tired I am, I will never ever leave my girlfriend alone to do these tough job while Im here with her.’ Doojoon said while Reii felt her heart raced upon Doojoon’s words.  ‘Alright’ Reii replied and bend over to carry one of the flower pots in.

‘What are you doing now?’ Doojoon asked as he look at Reii who was carrying the flower pot. ‘Carrying the flower pots in?’ Reii replied with confusion. ‘Leave it there.  Didn’t I just say I wouldn’t let you do the tough job when Im around?’ Doojoon raise an eyebrow. ‘But isn’t it faster if both of us carry..’ Doojoon gave Reii a look telling her to stop. ‘Arasso’ Reii put it down while pouting. ‘That’s my girl’ Doojoon smiled and carried all the flower pots.