Time Heals All Wounds

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time heals all Wounds

A whole month had passed since the awful night. Chanyeol had called Taemin’s number and was surprised to hear Luhan’s voice instead. The Chinese dancer had told them that the senior slept at his place because he felt like it. Luhan had not told them that Taemin was dead drunk that night. Kai and Chanyeol were shocked, and the sun-kissed student thought that the senior slept with the foreign boy, because he had told him to get himself a hooker for a night. Kai had thought that the handsome player simply slept with Luhan just because he wanted to get back at him. The next morning, the Chinese dancer had shared photos of him lying in bed together with the senior on his IG. All , covered with some sheets. Taemin was asleep in all the photos. When the handsome player had woken up, he was not just confused but also very furious about the damage that the Chinese boy had done. He had left Luhan’s place right after putting on his clothes. Unfortunately, Taemin could not remember a damn single thing about that night. Of course, Kai had seen the photos, as did all the other boys. After that night, the sun-kissed student had avoided Taemin entirely. He had skipped all tutoring sessions, he had not attended all his literary club activities, because the senior used to always catch him in the library, and he also had passed dancing courses due to the foreign boy. Kai avoided going to his locker too, instead he had asked Chanyeol to get his books and other utilities every single day. The playful student did so without hesitation. Although, Taemin had avoided Kai from that night on as well. The handsome player no longer had the courage to face him, since he was not sure about why he had ended up in Luhan’s bed that night. Taemin simply did not want to hurt Kai anymore.

Kai sat in the canteen with his friends. Yixing and Suho were absent. Chen and Xiumin watched a prank video on YouTube together and chuckled in amusement. Chanyeol played ‘Genshin Impact’ on his phone and Baekhyun ate his meal next to him, now and then watching his gameplay too. He picked a spring roll with his chopsticks and held it up, making Chanyeol take a bite, and then he ate the rest himself. The gaming student blushed every single time and giggled, when he took a bite without looking at the food and Baekhyun taking the second one. They shared their indirect kisses like this in the canteen, without anybody noticing it. Sehun and Kyungsoo went through their notes of the chemistry course and every single time they wanted to talk at the same time, they blushed, and then they remained silent, doing their work in silence. Since they shared a kiss in the arcade, they were all lovey-dovey, shy, and extra careful with each other in public.

“Okay then, I’ll see you at the café in the afternoon.” Kai suggested and grabbed his bag to get up from the table.

He felt odd. His friends were all busy with each other. Chanyeol briefly looked up from his phone and nodded at Kai. He had a football game in the following hour, he would be able to join later this day. Chen and Xiumin showed their thumbs up while they kept watching the prank video. Baekhyun smiled at him cutely and pointed at the playful boy, as he wanted to stay and watch Chanyeol’s match. Sehun barely glanced at the sun-kissed boy with a blank expression and shrugged, indicating that he would come if his special someone came too. Kyungsoo was the only one who got up and approached him.

“Hey, senior Jonghyun just texted me… Tutoring today won’t happen…” he said and smiled, “Let me help you in Kamong today too!”

Sehun immediately jumped up from the table and collected his stuff. His courses were long over, but he stayed in the faculty just to accompany the smaller boy to his tutoring with senior Jonghyun.

“I’ll come with you guys.” he added quickly and glanced at Kyungsoo, making him blush.

Kai giggled and nodded to his friends. The two were a couple now, but they still were shy with each other. Only if Kyungsoo played the guitar for him, and they composed together, they would relax and be able to loosen up a little bit. Or when they were at Sehun’s dorm room, where they could be alone.

On their way outside they came across Yixing. He had avoided them since that night because he felt guilty about it. The boys had made clear that it was not his fault many times, as he was only trying to be nice with Luhan. Unfortunately, the latter was a devil in disguise. Their eyes met and Yixing immediately lowered his head and tried to escape their gazes. Especially Kai’s. Because Luhan had ruined the relationship of his friend and the handsome player.

“Hey… Lay…” Kai said, but Yixing walked away with fast steps, not looking back once.

Sehun lowered one corner of his lips, shook his head, and stuck out his tongue lightly. Kyungsoo pouted sadly and sighed as he felt bad for their friend not being able to forget about it. Kai sulked too, but there was nothing they could do about it. Hopefully, Yixing would forgive himself and move on one day. They went to the bus stop together and waited for their drive.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


Chanyeol finally put aside his phone, took the last bite from Baekhyun’s offerings and jumped up with a bright smile. He grabbed his sports bag and bumped his fist with his friend’s. He left the canteen on his own to go to the dressing room. He needed to get there to warm up before the match started. Baekhyun watched him leave and then the skilled pianist packed his things. He got up too and waved at Chen and Xiumin. He told them that he needed to go back to the aikido room because he had forgotten his sports bag there. The two boys finally were done watching the video and looked at Baekhyun with tears in their eyes due to insane laughter.

“Alright, we’ll be off to our courses.” Chen said and got up, grabbing Xiumin’s arm and helping him up too, “We’ll see you at Kamong!”

Baekhyun nodded with a smile and left the canteen. He walked the stairs up, while the other two went to the auditorium on the second story. When he arrived on the fifth floor, he heard the piano. A melody that came from the music room.

“Huh? Didn’t Kyungsoo say that there’s no tutoring today?” he whispered to himself and checked the schedule for music courses and tutoring on the website.

There were indeed no music courses at this hour today and the tutoring was postponed, like his friend had told them earlier. Although, the aikido room was one floor above, Baekhyun could not stop himself from approaching the music room. When he got there, he glanced through the glass door and spotted Jonghyun playing the piano on his own. Baekhyun tilted his head in confusion, silently opened the door and carefully stepped inside. He walked to the senior and stood still a little afar. He waited for the musical genius to end his piece. It was called ‘A Day Without You’. When he had finished, Baekhyun smiled and clapped all amazed. Jonghyun was startled and turned around to face him.

“Oh? You were here?” he asked with a slight smile, “Do you want to join me?”

Baekhyun nodded and approached him to take place next to him. The junior pressed some keys and giggled.

“I had no chance to thank you…” he said after a while and bowed lightly at Jonghyun, “Thanks to you, Chanyeol and I, Sehun and Kyungsoo… we are happy with each other.”

The musical genius smiled gently and nodded. Baekhyun looked at him, and he could not help but become curious.

“Kyungsoo said that there was no tutoring today… Why are you here?” the junior asked.

Jonghyun lowered his head and brushed over the keys of the piano.

“Well… my roommate demolished my piano at the dorm.” he admitted after a while and laughed, “So, I need to practice here, until my new piano arrives.”

“Senior Taemin demolished your piano?” Baekhyun shrieked in disbelieve.

Jonghyun shook his head once again and added in laughter: “Nope, it was Minho. When we got back from the arcade that night… Taeminnie and I left him in our room all alone… At some point he woke up and let his anger out on my piano for leaving him in a drunken state. Funny, right?”

The musical genius shrugged and sighed in frustration. Baekhyun was more surprised to hear about Minho’s random outrage.

“How long will it take for you to get a new piano?” Baekhyun added another question, “It’s been already a month since that night…”

Jonghyun pouted and then he pressed some keys again. He smiled while playing and nodded at the junior to make him join. Baekhyun understood and waited for the right moment to add to this beautiful melody. They played together for a while when suddenly Jonghyun let go and put his head on the shoulder of the other pianist. He rested like this for a moment until Baekhyun was done.

“Senior Jonghyun?” the junior became curious once more, “Are you not mad at senior Minho for breaking your piano?”

Jonghyun smiled gently again and shook his head slowly from left to right.

“It was my fault for leaving him behind with my piano in a drunken state, don’t you think so?” he countered and chuckled again, “Well, my new one should arrive soon, so don’t worry about it. Until then, I need to practice here.”

Baekhyun nodded with a satisfied expression. Then the junior got up and bowed at Jonghyun again. He told him that he needed to go up to the aikido room and grab his bag, because he had to hurry to not miss Chanyeol’s match.

꧁༺ ༻꧂


He left and rushed upstairs to the sixth floor. When he entered the aikido room, there was a student sitting on the ground, stretching his legs, and bending all forward. Then he got up, picked up a wooden stick and did some moves that seemed like Wushu. Baekhyun had never seen him here before.

“Oh, sorry…” Baekhyun apologized as he had walked in on the boy, “I’ll just grab my bag…”

The martial artist jumped high, twirled in the air, and turned at Baekhyun. His landing on his feet was perfect, and he nodded wordlessly. He had put on a calm yet concentrated expression, then he tilted his head with the cutest smile ever, while Baekhyun grabbed his sports bag that was still in the corner of this room.

“Are you… Byun Baekhyun?” the unknown asked with a sweet voice.

Baekhyun was surprised that he knew about his last name. The student approached him and lifted his palm, wanting to shake hands with the skilled pianist.

“I’m Huang Zitao, but call me Tao.” he introduced himself and grinned happily.

Baekhyun lifted a single brow as the name sounded very familiar. He had heard it before. Was it Xiumin who once spoke out this name? The skilled pianist hesitated, but then he replied with a handshake. Tao’s hands were soft and slim.

“I know that you are Chanyeol’s boyfriend.” the Wushu-practicing student suddenly added and tightened his grip, “I’m Kris’ ex.”

Baekhyun quickly pulled away his hand and stepped back. He gulped to the name. Kris was the guy that Chanyeol had liked in middle school. The playful boy had said that Kris was dating someone, and yes, it was Xiumin who had mentioned Tao’s name.

“Don’t worry…” Tao said with a sweet smile, “I’m not going to ruin your relationship or anything. I’m just happy that Chanyeol has a great boyfriend now.”

“Weren’t you in China?” Baekhyun asked hesitantly and tightened the grip on his bag.

Tao laughed with the shrillest laughter that the skilled pianist had ever witnessed. The martial artist waved his hands mid-air, careful though to not hit Baekhyun with the wooden stick.

“I was there, but I returned about one month ago.” Tao answered and grinned, “I came here together with my friend, Luhan.”

Baekhyun took another step back as his eyes doubled in size. Tao had been here over a mon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter