Ryujin's planted seed

Regret is my biggest fear

YEJI'S POV

 

I groaned and stretched my body as I woke up. I turned to my right but no sing of Ryujin. I sat up and see our clothes all over the floor. This is the first time Ryujin did not put our clothes in the laundry if she is the first one to wake up after . 

 

I used the bathroom. Showered and while putting on my clothes I felt a heavy pain in my head. I held the tap to have my balance. My vision was blur and my mind dizzy. After I felt a little better I steeped out of the bathroom and picked but the clothes from the ground. 

 

As I sat on the table to have my breakfast Ryujin texted me saying that she left in a hurry. And excused herself for an emergency at the office. I looked at the clock and it's 9:45 am. I got up to put the dishes in the sink and again I held my head and took support of the wall because of my headache. And not only that, I feel the food I ate was not so good or was it just my body functioning inappropriate after last night cuz I just puked. 

 

I guess I better go to the hospital than the company.  I wore a long coat cuz I was not so good to change right now. I reached and took the appointment, I could just called the doctor instead but I am still here at the hospital. After waiting for like 20 minutes the staff asked me to follow her. 

 

 

 

When I was seated in front of the doctor she started questioning me about my health and how I feel right now. I explained my condition and she nodded and asked me to sit on a specific chair in which I almost layed down. She run few tests. "you will get the reports within 24 hours" She said as we were done. "can you send it to me online?" I requested. 

 

"Yeah sure" she said and smiled. Visiting the hospital made me feel more tired and staying at the house made me sick. While returning home I texted Ryujin that I felt uneasy and I'm staying in. Right now I'm just laying in bed trying to sleep, that's what the doctor suggested. 

 

 

 

RYUJIN'S POV

 

"Unnie can you send me the designs?" I asked Chaeyoung Unnie. "By when do you need them?" she asked. I stopped typing and thought about the due date. "by when can I get them?" I am not sure about the designs this time because I did not managed them. "You can get them by the evening" She said. The fashion week is in few days. I'm representing my company. Yeji designed my clothes and she did not let me see them beforehand. 

 

"Ryujin, you need to be the top 1 like always" Chaeyoung Unnie said or kind of motivated me. "Yup, there no Ryujin if there's no number one" I said and laughed at my own words. Silly. 

 

I walked to Yuna's cabin cuz I need the budget of this month. And I guess I did not do any good that I went to her cabin. I was still standing out but could hear noises. I knocked the door like 10 times but no response. "Yuna I need the papers could you please continue your business later?" 

 

That's it, I know I shouldn't just walk onto someone but it's important. I opened the door just to find Yuna busy making out with Chaeryeong and Chaeyoung sitting on her desk. This is humiliating. I cleared my throat and knocked on the door for them to stop. And they did. 

 

Chaeryeong hid her face with her hands and on the other hand Yuna threw things on me. "Yah" Yuna shouted. "I don't want to disturb you two but this is important, can you guys not do these stuff in the office and why can't you hear the knocking?" I shouted back. 

 

"What do you need?" Yuna asked arrogantly fixing her clothes and same with chaeryeong. "I need the budget plan of this month, hope you did that" I said. "over there." she pointed the folder on the table next to me. "thanks" I said and was about to close the door as I was leaving but then. Hehe

 

Opened the door again and peaked in. "by the way, Chaeryeong. As you said she was too young why do you let her top?" I waited for an answer while Chaeryeong was completely red. "can you not say things like that" Chaeryeong said. "Shin always tops" I winked at Yuna. 

 

YEJI'S POV

 

And the reports are here. I see the notification while I'm still sleepy. I just woke up and looked at my phone. I clicked on it and read it while my eyes are just half opened. I dropped my phone as I realised what I just read. I read it a 20 times again. I got up hurried and sat. "no no no no no, this can't happen. I can't be pregnant" I scratched my head. God, I'm not ready for this. It's just been 5 months I got married and I can't. I am not good at taking responsibilities. 

 

I don't know why but I started crying. I can't help myself when I'm with my wife and now this. It's not like I don't want this but not now. I don't know what to do. I called Chaeyoung unnie.

 

"Unnie ca-can you come over?" 

"What's wrong Yeji. Are you crying?"

"Just come here"

"I'll be there"

 

I got up from bed still crying. I am supposed to be happy but I'm scared of responsibilities and seeing myself being irresponsible with my child is so painfully. 

 

I opened the door as the bell ring. "What happened?" Unnie cupped my cheeks and hugged me. "I- can we sit?" I asked. "Sure" unnie walked to the kitchen and brought me a glass of water. "Here, drink this first" she said.

 

"Calm down first and then say me what happened?" 

 

I was nervous or you could say I was not at all ready for this. But after all I'm 28 what else can I do? I'll be 29 soon and still i say I'm not ready. 

 

I took a deep breath and "Unnie, I'm pregnant" Again a tear fell down from my cheek. My sister was shocked i could say. "Congratulations, are you not happy?" She said in excitement but then again a serious talk. 

 

"It's not like that unnie" I sobbed. I wanted this, i wanted a family with Ryujin but I never knew this feeling.

 

"Is Ryujin not treating you well? Does she know? Is she not accepting the baby? If that's the reason say me, I'll beat her till she is bruised" Chaeyoung unnie held my hand firmly.

 

"No, Ryujin don't even know about this. And it's not like that. She wants a family, with me. She will be really happy to know this news but.... No actually, it's just me. I'm irresponsible about things" I said. 

 

"Yeji you know Ryujin has helped you out in everything. She will never think that it's just your responsibility. She is such a caring partner, she will never let you feel like you are alone. Infact, she will treat you like it's just her responsibility and  you are only carring the baby" Unnie said and rubbed my hands. She asked me to stop crying.

 

"I- I don't know why but I feel like I'm really careless." 

 

"You have a partner like Ryujin. Remember that. She will care for you even if she is dying, and thing like this is part of marriage, part of life. If you are careless she is extra carefull and that makes you both balanced" 

 

"And why did not you tell this to Ryujin. She will leave all of her business in this world to give you time" she spoke.

 

"Her birthday is in a week, i thought of saying her on her birthday" 

 

"Well little sis, that's great.

 

THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER"

 

unnie stood up and spread her hands as she is showing a headline. I giggled at her actions. 

 

"And if you are thinking about Ryujin accepting it or not, then it's just waste of time cuz you know your wife too well. She will have another baby within no time" 

 

I slapped my sister's arm. 

 

"Well then, think about her birthday and plan things out, and I'll be the first one to know it okay? And how about the baby? When did you visit the hospital?" 

 

"I visited today and found out like an hour ago" i said sitting on the couch again. 

 

"How old is he or she?" She asked after sitting next to me. "2 weeks" i said. And the next thing i know is my sister is being clingy. "Aww my baby, hello this is aunt Chaeyoung. Don't trouble your mom okay?" She placed her hand on my stomach and talked.

 

"Puff unnie, started already? Don't try to treat me different now please it's just so cjfnjfnfkcjcjitndm" i said and Unnie giggled. "When are you giving this news to the family. Like her family too should know before her" 

 

"I-i did not think about that yet. Before this week ends maybe. I'll visit you guys tomorrow at dinner, and you know say that I'm carrying Ryujin's small planed seed in me" 

 

Unnie laughed and fell off from the couch. "Ouch- Yeji hahah you are hilarious" 

 

"Where did you get this humor from hahah" she asked still fallen on the ground. "Well you should be knowing better" 

 

"Lol, hope the child grow up like Ryujin. I'm really happy for you Yeji" 

 

"Thank you, can you like came with me to the hospital next week?" I asked  hesitatly. 

 

"Sure, you can call me over anytime okay? I'll be there for you always"

 

"Like 'dorm at your service?' hahahaha"