Understandings

Regret is my biggest fear

RYUJIN'S POV


 "Yeddeong -" I whined because she is not giving me attention. I slithered close to her and acted cute. I moved like a cat on the bed. She is still not bothered. "Yejiiii-" I pulled her closer instead I could say that I moved more close to her. "Put away the phone" I said and hugged her side ways. She dropped her phone on her face accidentally. "Yah" She sounded mad.


I looked at her with puppy eyes. She is not mad mostly, she just scold me. "Yeddeong" I said in a kid's tone. She turned to my side and changed her expression in a second "Aww Yeddeong has an impact on Ryuddeong" She was more clingy right now. "Ah-no no no" I moved back because she was too much. " No, now I want cuddles" Yeji was so eww. I don't know how she manages to tease me so good. "Nah, I'm fine" I moved away. But she kept slithering close. "But I'm not" 

 


 "Okay Yeji, we are done. I never wanted it this way"  I said. She is so hard to understand. "What do you think I am? Every time you want cuddles." She shouted. Well, it's not like always but mostly I become clingy and stick to her like a glue stick . "Why do you always have to disturb my free time?" She said laying flat on the bed facing the ceiling and picking her phone again. "Hey, I'm still here" I waved my hand in front of her and she threw her phone in frustration. Well, the phone did not break thank God. She smashed in on the table. "Yeah, and I know that. So what do you want me to do? " 


 "Ehm. Nothing" I said and turn to face the ceiling. Slowly I could feel her hand slipping under my shirt and then she tickles me. I did not move a inch cuz I'm hard to be tickled and instead I looked at her. She just clears and remained there. I don't know why these few days we have been avoiding each other. "Okay, listen" she said and sat on the bed crossing her legs.  She then caressed my hair and leaned forward. I know this women will drive me crazy. I melt for her so quick. Next moment I know I was smiling at her displaying my whiskers. "I am sorry" she spoke and sat on my stomach, automatically my hands held on her waist. "It's fine" I said as she cups my cheeks and lend to capture my lips. My wife is such a mood. 

 

 "You know why I act like that?" She asked in her well known seductive tone. I shock my head as an answer. "Cuz I don't want you to get carried away" she is still leaning close to me. "And why are you doing this now? Do you want me to get carried away?" I asked as she grind her hips. 


 , it's getting hot in here. She moved back and just flexed her eyebrow. She grind her hips and her moans . "What do you say?" She asked still moving her hips slowly. I wonder what's on this girl's mind. She mostly tease me and get rid of it. Or other side of her is wild. " I think we should take a nap" I said and lifted her and settled her to my left. "What the-" she started complaining. I placed my finger on her lips so that she be quite. "Shh.... I'm sleepy" I yawned and looked at her from my side eye and I could say she is really frustrated. "So this is how you do it huh?" I asked and closed my eyes to sleep . "Leave everything, I have a great thing to tell but I'm not saying it cuz you know......" She said. For a second I thought she is saying that for gaining attention . I turned to her and slowly opened my eyes as I had to show that I'm sleepy. "What is it?" I asked. I know her too well, she won't let me win in her own played game. " I said I'm not going to say that to you" She spoke and I know that she is just making up this whole thing. 

 

From the time I have been with Yeji I know almost everything she does. I can read her eyes too well. They are the prettiest I swear but the death stare can kill anyone.  I don't know how I fell for a person like her. Sometimes I feel like she is the best and she deserves much better but then if I put my old self in consideration then I know there were many people who use to die for a chance to talk to me. I'm not bragging but I just remember our old days and they were so fun. We had so much fun as teenagers. We went on dates, we visited each other often and the late night talks... I loved them. 

 

Once this thing happened, that Yeji was caught by her mom. I and her was talking on the phone as I said the 'late night talks' Her mom asked her who she was talking with at that late. And she had to come up with so many excuses and while doing that the phone went on speaker mode and I still remember what her mom heard from my side.        'Yeji, what happened love?' 

 

That was so clingy. Seriously I was so embarrassed and Yeji herself felt that   ' I'm dead'  thing when her mom raised an eyebrow.... This all stuff Yeji told me when we met after that day. Her mom knew we had a relationship but obviously no mom would allow the late night calls.... As Yeji said her mom's reaction was     'love? At this late? Do you want me to take away your phone at nights?'          And this was a hilarious moment I just remembered. 


I seriously love the way we grew up. Except of the part where we were not together. We were not like those crazy teenagers but we had fun. People shipped us at school and it was fine. At least everyone know that Yeji was mine. From elementary school as schoolmates to high school as friends, classmates and lovers. Years later I still remember my reaction when I got to know I will be marrying Yeji... I still have that guilt feeling what if I rejected it there? What if I could have not explained myself? And what would have happened if Yeji was not with me right now.

 

The fear of living without Yeji scares me. I got habituated to Yeji being with me all the time. As well as when we were in school. I was addicted to her. One day without her could feel like 100. At the years without her was lifeless. So dry and hopeless. I love to be with her. The 'wife' thing could just suit her. I could have not loved anyone like I do to her. My life is filled with what ifs.

 

 


I would love to grow my family. I always felt home when I was with her. Yeji as the mom of my children.... Ahhh that feeling is driving me crazy. I love this women so much. While I was thinking all of these I did not notice Yeji was looking at me. I was smiling while my eyes are closed. "What is making you smile so much? Are you thinking about other girls?" She asked which made me look at her and she was is a posture of, the face was supported by her hand which was supposed by her elbow and she was facing me. "Gosh, babe it's not any girl okay?" 

 

 " why are you smiling then? " she asked and I can see the irritation in her voice. "Hon, I was just recalling our moments and that's it" I said softly. 


 "I have heard that people say these sweet things to cover up their faults and now I can see that too." She spoke and with a bitter chuckled she turned to the opposite side. I had no other choice than handling my moody wife. 


 "Why do you compare me to those people who lie to their partner? I was just thinking about how we grew up and some funny incidence that we shared. It's totally fine even if you don't believe me but at least I told the truth. It's your right to clarify and its my duty to explain. It's alright even if you keep asking me what I'm doing or things like, what made me smile because I always think about you. I'm obsessed with you, you won't leave my mind, love. " 

 

 I was placing my hand on either side of her face as she was looking at me with her adorable eyes. She shifted her glares from my eyes to my lips. And wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to capture my lips and melt in a sweet kiss filled with love. I still have that feeling when we kiss. The heart flutter. 


 "When did you become so sweet and all huh?" She asked after parting away. I could not help but to roam  my hand on her bare stomach. "I'm just trying to be more understanding because that's how relations work. " I spoke.

 


Her eyes are filled with lust I can say. She was staring at my neck. "Do you want to mark it or something?" I asked and she bit her lower lip nodding her head followed by a giggle. " I love you and I will never get tired of you"  


 "Everything in this one night? You will express everything in this one night?" She said and again lend for a kiss. " everything includes everything I'm warning you" I said and again she giggled. So soft and cute.


 "We're making loving?" She questioned still smiling showing all her teeth. Why so cute? 

 " I don't know, depends" I said. Her hand travelled to my back as she helped herself to get up. She sat on my lap and my legs are stretched on the bed. She press our bodies together and did not loosen her grip on my neck. "I love your abs you know?" She spoke running her hands on my shirt ing my shirt one by one. 

 

 

 

 

 

When all of our clothes were thrown across the room Yeji was riding me. In the same position as before. She wrapped her hands on my neck and her legs on my waist slowly moving her hips. Softly in my ear. This is the first time we were having slow . Filled with love and lust. "Ryujinnn" she breathed heavily on my neck. "I love you" I said between my panting. 

 

 "I love you too"