Fairytale Ending

Somewhere in Between

[Jen]

“Breathe slowly” I said as I fan myself with the little fabric covering my face. This was it the moment of truth, the moment where everything I once knew about love would just vanish into thin air.

Although love was something I was always aware and afraid of, I dared to encounter it. I fought every now and then, lost not a few times but many times yet I still wasn't scared to love.

I looked up to see myself in the little mirror inside the limousine I was on. The pale white skin, the red shimmering lips and the hateful-looking eyes covered with black eye-liner and blue eye-shadow, made it hard for me to recognise myself.

This wasn't me at all, I was never like this. I mean the whole make-up thing, it's not me. I shoved over to my left when I heard the door opened, Ellie stepped in while looking at me bewildered. All our years spent together never have she seen me dressed this well.

“Look at my sister” she said while she holds herself from crying. She looked beautiful wearing the maid of honour dress. It was a simple blue-ish tube dress with a white butterfly pattern where her ribs were, it matched my dress.

Ga In~unnie managed to adjust my dress because of the bump I have. It looks really great compare to the image I had when I first tried it on; the oversize heffa. I pulled Jaellie my way and held her in my arms through my hurt and my joy she stood by me. She got angry when she knows I'm not listening, she loved me when she knows I needed to know that someone loves me.

I would never ask for another sister. Jaellie and I have been through so much, I will never ever try and lose her. Even though I'm getting married, she will never come out of my top 10 list... I loved her too much.

“Don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup” I warned her. She smiled at me and landed a kiss on my cheek.

“You're going to be the best mum and the best wife to your husband” she praised.

“Thanks” I replied. The door once again opened and Hye Won entered, she is so big now. She looked beautiful in her dress too despite the big bump she has. Daesung and her progressed, Daesung is now courting her. Two months is such a long time too.

“Hey beautiful” she greeted.

“Hey you, Mrs Kang” I teased. She stuck her tongue out and kissed me on the cheek. She became my sister, legalized by the judge. She lives with my mum now, she's like the daughter mum always wanted to have, not that she doesn't love me but because Hye Won is such sweetie and she loves my mum as much as I love my mum; mum's heart softens and wishes she came into our lives earlier.

Before she could say another thing Jay opened the door letting us know that they are all ready. Since my bastard dad wasn't invited, Jay will be walking me down the aisle.

The girls made their exit and walked inside the church. Jay took my hand as I get out of limo, he smiled at me then he gestured me to link my arm with his. I gladly linked my arm with his and smiled back at him.

“You're not getting cold feet now are you Mrs. Dong?” he teased. I smacked him lightly then he chuckled.

“Are you ready?”

“I've never been so excited” I replied.

“Alright here goes Mrs. Dong” he said.

We walked up the stairs of the church; I heard the music starts as Jay signals that I was coming. Everyone respectfully stood up as my Jay walked me down the aisle. I looked ahead and Taeyang was there, looking all handsome with his black suit. Besides him was his best man, Jiyong. Next to Jiyong was Seungri; on the other side were my sisters.

My dress continued sweeping the floor as I continue walking down the aisle; eyes scanning me up and down, smiles greeting me as I come close. My eyes and Jiyong's eyes locked, I felt pain and saw wistfulness in his eyes. It must be so hard to be standing next Taeyang when he's still in love with me.

Right after our date two months we didn't see each other for a while until Taeyang's bachelor party. He is such an awesome guy and I wouldn't exchange him for anything else in the world.

He released a smile making my heart feel a little bit at ease. Jay and I reached the altar. He shook Taeyang's hand warning him to take good care of me or else he will bash him causing Taeyang to laugh. Hye Won took the bouquet of flower off me then I locked my arm with Taeyang.

I took a glimpse of the man I'm about to spend my eternity with. He had a smile on his face while looking at the priest. I looked to my right side and Jiyong was there not wanting to have eye-contact with anyone.

In less than 15 minutes I will be Mrs. Dong Jennifer, does it sound good? Well it sounds nice in my ear so whatever. The priest started talking about what love was. I already know what love is, I suffered because of it but I'm happy that I did.

“Is there anyone here who objects to this wedding and the binding of two hearts for eternity?” The priest asked.

= x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = = x =

[Jiyong]

"Is there anyone here who objects to this wedding and the binding of two hearts for eternity" The priest asked.

"ME, I OBJECT. Jen I love you so much and I need you here by my side, you can't marry him. I love you, we can be happy together too."

At least that's what I should have said but instead I said nothing.

And even if I did object it's not like Jen would actually leave Taeyang on this altar to go and ran away with me. That's just a dream I wish would come true. It was hard for me to be standing by their side when I know that I'm so in love with her.

They were now saying their vows to each other before the priest pronounce them as husband and wife. I wanted to run away, I wanted to not listen to their vows. I know I should just move on because it'll never be me and her but its hard just like I said before.

"You, Jennifer Chu, took care of me when I needed taking care of. You stood by me with hidden feelings; you loved me more than a person should ever love another. You gave me your heart and your soul, so now I give you my heart and my soul.

I promise to stand by you when the days are tough.
I promise to give you support when everything gets rough.
I promise to cry with you when the world seems unfair.
I promise to stand by you 'till our very last breath.
I promise to love you and be a good husband to you.
I promise to never make you feel like you were somewhere in between in my life; for better or worst I'll still will choose you first.

I love you Jen" Taeyang said while putting the ring around her finger. I could hear Jen's breathing pattern changing, she was crying now but not hard; it was only those on the altar can tell.

"You, Dong Youngbae, are and will always be the only love of my life..." No Sherlock.

"You gave me reasons to push through my days; you gave me reasons to breathe. I will never love another just like I love you, I thank God for giving you back my way.

I vow to be your wife until our last breath.
I vow to make you smile when the industry is being tough.
I vow to cry with you when everything else just doesn't seem right.
I vow to flaunt your last name because I know a lot of girls will die for that name.
I vow to spend my last night with you.
I vow to be the girl you'll always need.
For better or worse, 'till death do us part, I love you with every beat of my heart" Jen finished placing the ring around his finger.

Taeyang's smile was bright; he was probably jumping around the moon right now. He must be the happiest guy anyone would trade places with; well at least I know I would.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife" the priest said.

"You may now kiss the bride" he continued.

Taeyang took the veil off Jen's face then landed a passionate kiss on her lips.

This is how it feels like to have a one-sided love. You feel nothing but pain, you feel like jumping in front of a car and dying right there but then again you're somewhat happy because the person you love is.

The entire guest stood up clapping their hands. Jen walked over to the girls and hugged them tightly while tears of joy flowed down her face. Even when she cries her beauty never withers away.

"Congratulations" the rest of Big Bang boys said while they hug Taeyang tightly. I made my way to Jen ignoring everyone else; she smiled at me then quickly pulled me into a hug.

I felt her warmth once again; it stabbed my heart yet again. She I can feel her tears going through my vest, she is such a baby. I wrapped my hands around her, taking my last opportunity to hold her deeply in my arms.

"Congrats" I said although it was against my will.

"Thank you" she whispered.

She pulled away from me and landed a kiss on my cheeks.

"I'll be here if you need me okay?" she said. I smiled at her and nodded my head, she smiled back then her mum came running to her side.

I felt like the lights closed in on me, everything around me was dark. I felt so alone then I felt someone touched my shoulder. I turned around and found Jaellie smiling at me brightly.

"You'll be okay, I promise" she said then gave me a kiss on the cheeks. She flashed one more smile then walked away.

I guess I'm not alone.

= x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = = x =

[Taeyang]

Everyone was happy that we're husband and wife now, everyone besides Jiyong~hyung. It must have been hard for him to stand side by side me and Jen and watch us say our vows.

I saw him hugging Jen tightly and my wife who looked like a mess because of the tears overflowing from her face was so oblivious to what HYUNG was trying to convey from that hug.

"You really are a lucky guy" I heard Yoobin's familiar voice behind me. I turned around to see the big Yoobin holding onto her back because of her baby, Taecyeon was right behind her for support.

"Someone needs to cut down the food" I teased. She glared at me then laughed. I moved my way towards her and pulled her into a hug.

Yoobin was a wonderful girl but we were just not meant to be. I saw Taecyeon's jealous face once again when I hugged Yoobin for too long. I quickly let go and smiled at him.

"I'm married remember" I said. Yoobin furrowed her eyebrows with the confused face.

"I know, I know. Congratulations" he said then gave me a man-to-man hug.

"If you hurt Jen I will break your neck" he warned silently.

"Yeah I've been told" I said.

The rest of 2PM and 2AM congratulated me. I was getting the same threat from all of them, "Break her heart I'll break your neck".

These boys are too protective over my wife. Shouldn't it be me being overprotective?

"Alright thanks guys" I said.

"PICTURE TIME!" My mum announced. I walked over to my wife and she was still crying - this idiot is too emotional. I extended my hand towards her and she happily took it. I locked my hands with hers then lifted my hand to wipe her tears. She smiled at me and I felt my heart at its happiest moments.

"Cry baby" I teased.

"I'll make you cry tonight" she said.

"OooO sounds erted" I teased. She hit me on my arm then everyone gathered around us for the picture.

First was the group photo, everyone was making silly faces at first making the photographer frustrated until my mum stepped in.

"Alright you young kids, first SERIOUS photo would be with the family first" she said emphasizing the word serious. My dad couldn't make it for my wedding; he was busy with work so he can't make it. I'm not upset or anything, I'm use to him not being there. It's always just been me and my mum so I don't mind if he's not here; it's not like it'll make a difference.

Jen and I stood in the middle of the photo. My mum and her mum next to each other on my side then Jaellie and Hye Won were standing next to Jen. The photographer took the photo.

Next were the maid of honour and the best man. Jaellie stood by her sister and Jiyong stood by me.

The next following photos were the photos of us kids.

Our wedding was over, we're finally one.

"Are you ready Mrs. Dong?" I asked.

"Always Mr. Dong" she said and smiled. I took her hand then we walked down the aisle side by side. Everyone followed us outside the church.

The white petals of roses were raining down on us as we step down the stairs. I could hear the boys cheering like there's no tomorrow, Jen is going to have to throw her flowers. All the girls were already lined up, already fighting for the flower. Hye Won and Yoobin of course wasn't there. They were mostly the girls 2PM and 2AM took as their date. Jaellie was standing right in front of the girls, glaring at Seungri. Seungri just rolled his eyes then chuckled.

"1... 2... 3" Jen yelled. Then the bouquet of flower was flying in the air, Jaellie jumped the highest but she was beaten by someone else. Her lips pouted when Soomi, Jay's girlfriend caught the flower. Jay slapped his head lightly making Soomi sad. Jay then quickly pulled Soomi off the ground then kissed her passionately, these two trying to steal the spotlight off me and my wife.

I pulled Jen into my arms and started kissing her. I will never get sick of hugging and loving her. She's a dream come true.

"I love you" I said when I pulled away.

"I love you too, silly" she replied and smiled widely.

This is our fairy tale ending.