This is Our Love

Somewhere in Between

[Taeyang]

I carried Jen back to the hotel without any hassle. The others seemed to be having fun already. Daesung and Hye Won were getting along wonderfully maybe because of their personality. Daesung was a happy yet shy guy and so was Hye Won so I guess they get along.

TOP~hyung had been on the phone with Sandara~Noona, he's waiting for her to come follow us here. Seungri and Jaellie were the same, such kids. As soon as we entered the hotel room, I put Jen down and headed to get some towels. She was still quiet – mad at me I guess?

I grabbed the towel out of the closet and headed back to where Jen was. She was sitting on the floor dripping wet.

"Shower first" I said and she nodded her head. She grabbed the towel off my hand and headed for the shower. I walked over to the cleaning closet and took out a mop. I started cleaning the floor while Jen takes a shower, a few minutes later Hye Won walked in the room.

"Hey stranger" she greeted while pulling in a couple of bags. I quickly dropped the mop to the side and took the bags off her. She sat down on the bed almost tripping because of the wet floor but thank God she managed to sit down.

"Gomawo" I said as I sat next to her. She smiled at me and tilted her head cutely.

"Where's the Mrs?" she asked.

"In U.S" I replied and she scoffed.

"What?"

"You were meant to say in the shower" she said and laughed.

"But she's not-"

"Keep denying it all you want" she cut off.

"Deny what?"

"Let me ask you something, if you were to save one person, who would it, be? Yoobin or Jen?" she asked. I remained silent not wanting to reveal my answer to her; of course it'll be Jen. I'd swap my life for Jen; I'd do anything for her. Hye Won stared at me with a cheesy smile.

"It's not too late to follow your heart and be honest enough about how you feel" she said while giving me a kiss on the forehead. Deja vú anyone? She then stood up when she heard the shower turned off, she waved goodbye to me and left. I picked up the mop again and started wiping the floor.

"YAH, TAEYANG~SHII!" I heard Jen yelled.

"Yeah?"

"Is my luggage there?" she asked. I completely forgot that she didn't have any clothes with her in the shower. I quickly grabbed her luggage and walked over to the shower room. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Jen it's locked"

"It's meant to be, just leave the luggage by the door" she said and that's exactly what I did. I left the luggage at the door and headed back to the bed. I figured Jen would take a while in the shower room so I decided to change my clothes. I walked over to the light and turned it off.

I was halfway changing when Jen opened the light.

"Taeyang, I..."

"ARGHH!!! PUT SOME BOXERS ON!" she screamed while slamming the door of the bathroom. I felt my cheeks burning yet I couldn't help myself but laughed.

= x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = = x =

[Jen]

ARGH! What hell is he thinking not wearing any shorts besides his underwear? He makes it seem like I was such a , gosh Taeyang you're going to be the death of me. I tightened the ribbon of my robe and took the towel off my head.

"All clear" he yelled from the outside. I quickly opened the door and walked over to him.

"Are you out of your mind?!"

"I didn't know you were going to come out quickly from the shower and will you turn the main lights off? I'll turn the lamp on, the bloody light is blinding me; it’s too bright." He commanded. I marched over to the light and shut the power off; the only light that was on was the lamp. Taeyang on the floor staring at the closet, I walked over to his side and sat by him. He stared at me with a smile on his face. He took the towel off my hand and started wiping my hair with it.

He used to do this when I used to finish shower. I guess Taeyang and I have done a lot of things together. We spent all our lives together and I think that was the awesome parts of my life.

"Your hair grew" he said while he continued to dry my hair.

"An inch or two" I replied.

"This use to be my job"

"Still is" I said and looked at him. He then released another smile and turned me around again so he could continue to dry my hair. Silence was taking over us; I didn't know what to talk to Taeyang about.

"Jen, I have a question"

"Hmmm?"

"When you came back from Paris and you saw me and Yoobin together..." he stopped and I felt the hesitation in his question. He was going to ask if I was hurt with what I saw, of course I was. I cried on Jiyong for like the whole day, I looked like the bad guy when Yoobin came to see me and I was the foolish one when I wanted to start a new relationship with Taeyang and everyone else.

"Yes, I was" I replied and I felt him stop drying my hair.

"Why?"

I chuckled a little and said "I didn't get a call from you for who knows how long then I came back and saw you making out with her, what you wanted me to feel? Relieved that you didn't wait for me and you moved onto her? Is that how you wanted me to feel?"

He turned me around so I could face him. He looked into my eyes and held onto my hands.

"I wanted you to tell me to break up with her" he said so suddenly.

"You loved her Taeyang and you both spent a year together. You both went through hell and back again; you want me to just come in between and ask you to break up with your girlfriend?" I asked with my eyes watery.

"Yeah that's exactly what I wanted you to do" he said fiercely. He wanted me to step in their relationship?

"Taeyang, that's the reason why I never stepped in – I’m so sick of being in between, so sick of having to give way. I'm just sick of always falling somewhere in between; it's not fair to me" I said as I felt the cold tears dropping down my cheeks. He placed my face in between his palms and stared deep within my eyes.

"Who ever said you stood in between? That you were somewhere in between?" he asked suddenly. I was looking deep within his eyes as well and I couldn't read Taeyang. I've known him for far too long to not be able to read him.

"Me" I replied faintly.

"Why?"

"Because that's how you always portrayed me in your life" I replied. He released a chuckled and looked away for a second then he looked back at me.

"No Jen, that's how you portrayed yourself in my life. This is how I, emphasize the word 'I' portrayed you in my life" he said then pulled my face closer to his face.
In less than seconds our lips touched each other, they moved freely as he takes the lead. I pulled away from his lips and he wanted more. "This is wrong" I managed to say as I catch a breath. "I wanna show you what you mean to me" he replied before locking his lips with mine again.

My heart was pumping a thousand beats. My palms sweating and well I was scared. This was wrong yet I wanted more of it. He pulled me off the ground and lifted me on the bed. His weights pushing me down the bed but somehow I didn't care. We passionately lock our lips together not wanting to let go of anything, wanting to continue this impossible actions.

The moments were getting intense. He moved from kissing my lips, to kissing the tip of my nose, my forehead and the back to my lips. His lips formed as smile when I couldn't get enough of him. I felt his hands moving around my legs it sent chills down my spine but it made him smile. His arm slowly made their way inside my robe; I felt his fingers move as they make their way higher.

"Taeyang..." I managed to choke out of me as the pleasure took over me.

"I love you" he whispered as he unties the ribbon of my robe and those were the only words I needed to continue with this sin. Yes, this is a sin... It's a beautiful sin. We changed position as I sit on top of him. The darkness was helping me continue with this sin. I started kissing his chest, those y abs I have wanted to lay my lips on; finally I did. I continued on with the plan, the room filled with the loud sounds of pleasure and lust – maybe.

This feeling?

This feeling is heaven, this feeling is sin.

This feeling is ours, this is the way we express ourselves.

THIS IS OUR LOVE...