Right Date

Somewhere in Between

[Jen]

I stood amazed by just how shock the people was when Jiyong announced that he and I are dating. I looked over to look at Taeyang but he wasn't looking at me at all. He deserves to be happy right? I deserve to be happy too? We both do, for that matter.

When I was searching for peace I found it.

When I was searching for joy I found it.

When I was searching for clarity I found it.

When I was looking for a person to rely on, I found it.

When I was looking for love, I lost it.

But I gained something so much better. I gained someone who deserves every single one of my heartbeat.

. . . . . .

The conference finished and we all went to crash at YG entertainment to talk about me and Jiyong and Yoobin and Taeyang. Most of the people were congratulating me and Jiyong more than the two soon-to-be-husband-and-wives. I was happy because of the entire acceptance they are giving me and Jiyong and I thank him for bringing me and introducing me to the whole world.

The 2PM boys and the Wonder Girls were there. Everyone else congratulated Taeyang and Yoobin besides Taecyeon. Instead of celebrating he stayed outside the building and sat in front.

"Give me a minute okay?" I told Jiyong and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I made my way out and saw blood on the floor next to Taecyeon. I quickly ran over and took out my scarf and wrapped it around his hand.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I yelled.

"What do you care?"

"If you love her, set her free. Don't break your hands trying to fix something that might not be fixed"

"What do you know?" he said while trying to take out the scarf. I grab hold of his hand and started wrapping it again.

"Don't be an idiot"

"Have you ever lost someone you really love?" he asked and I didn't answer.

"Didn't think so"

"Actually I have. I lost the guy I loved to the girl you love"

"What? You loved Taeyang?"

"We were best friends remember. We haven't talked; I miss those actual conversations where he and I would laugh together. Ever since I came back from Paris everything else just started crashing between me and Taeyang. The gap that we left became bigger and separated us both and now he's going to be happy so I won't stand in the way and plus there's so much great things waiting for me" I replied and looked at Jiyong.

"There will be great things coming your way too but you won't get the chance to appreciate it because you're too busy trying to look at the things that you shouldn't be paying attention to. You have to let go and open your eyes for new things that are coming your way" I continued.

"Maybe you're right. But between me and Yoobin we have this connection that's binding me and her together, we just can't admit it" he said and sighed.

"If it's meant to be it's meant to be. But let me tell you something Taecyeon you can't wait forever, somewhere along the way you will be tired of waiting" I said and kissed him on the cheeks. I stood up and was about to walk away when he grabbed me by the wrist.

"Thank you and I'm sorry" he said and let go.

. . . . . .

"When did you two start dating?" Jiyong's manager asked.

"Just recently but we've known each other for a while now and I'm happy with her" Jiyong replied.

"Jiyong you know what this means right?" the manager continued.

"Yeah I'll take care of her don't you worry. We will let you know every plans we have for the day, stay away from paparazzi right?" Jiyong answered.

"Right, Miss Chu, are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Yeah I am" I replied and smiled at them.

"Taeyang and Yoobin how come we didn't know about this proposal?" the manager asked.

"If you don't mind Jen and I have to go out today. If you don't have any more questions we'll be leaving now" Jiyong said while pulling me away from the people.

I guess he knows that I'm shocked enough to stay there.

= x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x

[Jiyong]

Jen and I arrived back at her house. The front door was wide-open and we can hear some karaoke going on inside. We quickly ran inside and found popcorn's and chips everywhere then we found Donghae lying on the kitchen floor panting.

"Hae?"

"LOOK OUT!" Jaellie yelled and automatically I and Jen ducked down, after we saw more chips and popcorn's flying everywhere. Jen stood up and yelled 'STOP' and within seconds the house seemed quiet.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked.

"Having fun" someone said. I didn't recognize the voice but Jen jumped to her feet and screamed excitedly.

"HYE WON!" she continued.

I stood up and saw a girl with pixie hair smiling while hugging Jen. I walked over to Donghae and helped him up; Jaellie walked towards us and continued chucking popcorn at Donghae.

"Aren't you a bit early?" Jen said.

"Yeah I know but I can't help it" she replied. She pushed Jen aside and skipped towards my way. She extended her hand and grinned at me.

"I'm Hye Won and I'm you're biggest fan" she said.

I shook her hand and she wouldn't let go of it. I saw Jen smirking behind her and I can hear Donghae mumbling stuff.

"Hands off Hye Won, that's my sister’s boyfriend" Jaellie said while pulling my hand away from Hye Won.

I walked over to Jen and held her hand. Hye Won said aww and locked her hands with Donghae as well.

"Hye Won, you could have told me you were coming today I could have stayed home and waited for you" Jen said.

"I wanted to surprise you and wow you're Taeyang looks so damn y today, his fiancé not so much. What did he see in her?" Hye Won replied while rolling her eyes.

Jaellie hit her across the head lightly and gave her an evil look.

"Jiyong way to announce your relationship with my sister" Jaellie said and gave me a hi-5.

"I'll be back just going to change because Ji and I have somewhere to go to" Jen said and started running upstairs.

. . . . .

"Crazy couple huh?" Jen said breaking the silence in the car.

"Yeah, I mean who knew that Donghae's girlfriend is the complete opposite of him"

"Yeah well try spending one whole year with them"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see" I replied.

After an hour of driving we arrived at my house. Jen hasn't seen my house, not even once. She looked at me scared but still tried to hide it.

"Are you kidnapping me?" she asked when she stepped out of the car; I just released a chuckled and locked my hands with hers.

We walked to the gate of my house and waited for someone to answer the door. Two minutes later my sister came out of the house, greeting Jen with the biggest smile.

"Nice work brother" she said and gave me a hug then she switched her attention to Jen.

"You're lovely" she said and hugged Jen.

Jen looked at me confused.

"Sister, meet my girlfriend. Girlfriend, meet my sister"

"Oh, very nice to meet you, Jiyong told me all about your clothing store and I've checked them out and they are pretty good. Congratulations" Jen said.

My sister released a smile and I know she's impressed.

"Come on in" my sister said and linked arms with Jen.

The house looked the same – always clean. Everyone was there, my dad, my mum and my sister. My sister Eunhee doesn't really come back home that much, just like me she's always busy. Mum and dad are the only ones at the house every single day.

"Look who decides to visit" mum said while kissing me.

"Hey mum, hey dad. I want you all to meet Jen, my girlfriend"

"Aren't you Taeyang's best friend?" mum said.

I looked at Jen and she gave my mum a kissed on the cheek.

"It's been awhile, Mrs Kwon" Jen said then gave my dad a hug.

She knows my mum and dad?

"Have a seat and let us eat"

. . . . . .

After dinner I took Jen out back. Everyone loved Jen, from my parents to my sister. My sister and Jen clicked pretty well; I mean they talked for like the whole dinner session. They acted like they've known each other for so long now. Jen have been smiling for the whole night, I know that she's hurting right now but she seemed so happy.

"You alright?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Never been better, WOW, your sister is so nice and I didn't know we have so much in common. Actually we have too much in common. I didn't know she was close with Taeyang as well"

"Yeah she is they were like boyfriends and girlfriends before. My sister had some sort of crush on Taeyang and Taeyang had a fling for my sister but thank GOD it didn't go further or else I would have died if they got married" I replied.

"Taeyang is not that bad" she depended.

"How are you feeling anyway?"

"I'm happy for them. I just wish they know what they are doing" she said and laid her head on my shoulder.

"The sky is looking great" I said changing the subject.

"Yeah it is, sort of reminded me of the day we had our supposedly date" she said and laughed.

"I'll be back" I said and ran inside the house.

I went through the cupboard and saw the cotton candy I bought for her yesterday. I stored it in the cupboard when I visited my mum.

"Here you go sweetie" I said and handed her the cotton candy.

"Stop spoiling me" she said when she took the cotton candy.

"Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, you're parents are really nice. This is a wonderful night, thanks" she said and shoved the cotton candy in .

Now I know why some people say, you won't really appreciate the beauty of one thing until you get to see what they are made out of. Jen has a big heart, she puts everyone else before herself and she's a very forgiving person. She has this beauty I've never seen before.

"It's bad to daydream at night" she said and smiled.

"I wasn't daydreaming, I was thinking"

"Alright, Oh by the way Hye Won looked like she wanted to eat you before" she teased.

"Well she's going to have to drool a lot longer because I won't be available for eating for a while" I replied and she started laughing.

"Ji, thank you!"

"For what aye?"

"For tonight. I really enjoyed hanging out with your family, you've hanged out at my house already so I won't ask you but maybe you can ask your parents to come over this weekend. I can't tomorrow because of training so asked them for me okay?" she replied.

"Sure thing, training tomorrow right, so I won't see you then?"

"Yeah for the whole week, I missed out on my training already; I'm almost finished though so I can hang out to take pictures of you and the JYP people before the collaboration."

"I'll definitely ask my parents to come over this weekend then" I said and she laid her head back on my shoulder.

. . . . . . .

"Goodnight" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

"Sweet dreams and please stay away from Hye Won, you might not sleep if you stay with her" I joked and she just laughed.

"This was the right date for us both" she said and waved goodbye.

'Yeah the right date'