Fishy

Somewhere in Between

 

[Jen]

I reported at JYP as early as I could but I was too early.

I was walking around the building when I bumped into Yoobin. She was with her friends, the Wonder Girls I suppose. It's funny because I see them on TV with Big Bang – WonderBang, I find it so ugly.

"OMO, Jen what are you doing here?" she asked surprise.

"I'll be working here from today onwards" I replied.

"Yoobin we'll meet you later" Sohee said while bowing towards my way, I did exactly the same as her.

"WOW REALLY?!" Yoobin said excitedly.

"I'll take you around" she said.

"Oh Aniya its fine I'm sure you're busy right now" I replied. To be honest I didn't want to walk around with her, I didn't want to listen to her rant about all the wonderful stuff in JYP and all the wonderful stuff that was happening in her life and Taeyang.

"It's okay. I just finished practicing, come on I'll take you around" she continued and linked her arm with mine.

She went on and on about how good it was that I was part of JYP now and how this could bring us closer to each other, but we both know it wasn't going to be like that.

"Jen come here" she said as she pulls me into a practice room. I entered and saw sweating boys down on the floor. I saw Junsu of 2PM quickly getting up while smiling towards me and Yoobin.

"Yoobin nice of you to come by" he said and instantly all the guys were up on their feet.

"Sorry guys to interrupt but I wanted to introduce you all to my boyfriend’s best friend, Jen Chu. From today onwards she will be working with us"

"A trainee too?" Junho asked.

"Aniya, photographer" I said and they all 'wow-ed' in disbelief.

"This is 2PM. I know you've heard of them already and know each member in this room" Yoobin said. I looked around and saw only 6 guys; I noticed that Jay was missing.

"Where's Jay?"

"Jaebum hyung will be back soon. He's on vacation at the moment but he's on the way back" Wooyoung said with the biggest smile on his face.

When I realized that it was time for me to meet up with the manager, I quickly rushed off and bowed my head towards the 2PM boys and Yoobin.

"Miane, I got to go" I said and ran out.

"AISH" I said and mentally hit my forehead with my hand.

I was running without stopping when suddenly I slipped, and then someone caught me in their arms.

"Hiya there" I heard a familiar voice greeted. I looked up and saw a beautiful guy smiling down at me.

"DONGHAE!" I yelled and hugged him tight when I found my balance. He hugged me back and kissed me on the cheeks right after. He hasn't changed one bit, his hair still the same – still short and cute. His body slimmed down a little bit though and his style was rather dashing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here for a month just going to model because the person who was suppose to be modeling got stuck in Paris because of some sickness, nothing serious or anything" he explained.

"Hye-Won here?"

"No she couldn't leave her job in Paris because you know how tight it is there. So what about you what are you doing in this company?"

"I'm going to be working here from now on, photographer" I replied and suddenly he sounded so relief and happy.

"I see. You still want to take photos of me aye?" he joked.

"Shut up. I got to go, see you later."

"Okay waits for me later on okay?" I nodded my head and started running again.

= x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x

[Taeyang]

"Ellie what time is Jen coming home?" I asked when I became so impatient. I've been waiting for 3 hours, I was getting worried. Yoobin and I had a fight and I heard Jen works at JYP now so I was wondering maybe she knows something. I've been calling her before and now but she hasn't been picking up.

"JAELLIE!" I yelled when my patience run out.

"WHAT?" she said while mixing something in the mixing bowl.

"Where is she?"

"SHE'S COMING ALRIGHT!" she yelled frustrated. I would have been frustrated too if I was in her place, there's a guy sitting on the kitchen table asking about another girl over and over again who wouldn't get pissed right?

Then suddenly the door bell rang. I excitedly got out of my chair and ran for the door, as soon as I opened the door I found Jen laughing with a guy I don't recognize.

"Taeyang" she said almost confused. The guy bowed his head towards me and introduced himself.

"I'm Lee Donghae" he introduced. So this is that Donghae guy who hit on Jen while she was on Paris.

"I'm Taeyang, Jen's best friend" I said and pulled Jen to my side. I noticed that both of them were carrying a bag each.

"What's this?" I asked as I looked at Jen intently.

"He's going to be living with us for a month" she said while pulling the bag inside. Donghae made his own way inside and left me standing by the door. I hurried and closed the door with a big slam. She cannot be serious? She's going to let him live here?

"Ellie remember when you wanted to meet Donghae?"

"Yeah?" Jaellie said while still focusing on the food she was trying to finish cooking.

"Here he is" Jen continued. Then boom all the plates and the ingredients were down on the floor and she was right beside Donghae in a split second.

"I'm Jaellie Jianne Park. Nice to meet you" I giggled a little and both Jen and Jaellie glared at me. Jaellie never introduces her full name to someone she doesn't like, the only person I remember hearing her introduced herself like that is when she introduced herself to Seungri.

"You're as gorgeous as the guy in the pictures" she praised. They continued chatting like I wasn't even there; I waited one more minute thinking maybe they haven't forgotten I was standing there. When I knew I was hopeless, I cleared my throat.

"OH yeah" Jen said and walked towards me. Jaellie took Donghae to the lounge room and continued chatting with him. Jen gestured me to sit down and she released a smile before talking.

"Have you spoken to Auntie about this?" I asked.

"When you say Auntie you are referring to my mum right?" I used to call Jen's mum "MUM" but Yoobin didn't like me referring to her that way, I don't know why but she felt a bit insecure whenever I would call her that.

"Yes your mum, I promised to not call her mum anymore" I explained. She made an "O" with and rolled her eyes.

"Yes I asked mum about it already and she said yes and it's not like mums going bother me, Jaellie and Donghae, I mean she hardly comes home nowadays – she's always at Jaellie's house sometimes I feel like Jaellie was my mum and my mum was my step sister."

"Where do you plan on chucking him in?"

"That's what I was hoping to talk to you about" she said and gave me the puppy eyes look.

"HELL NO!" I yelled.

"Oh come on Taeyang it's not like you still live with me or anything like that. No one uses your room anymore, just let him stay there" she said arguing.

"No" I counter attack.

"I can't turn him down now I mean he helped me when I was in Paris..."

"He also had a thing for you" I added.

"That's not the point here Taeyang... Just please" she continued.

"No Jen, I'm sorry but I don't trust him"

"Why not?" she asked almost complaining.

"I just don't. Where did you see him anyway?"

"He's working for JYP for one month."

Okay now I'm even more intrigued by his sudden visit in Korea. It's like he planned the whole thing or something.

"Don't you find it odd? Like he had a thing for you right? And then you left him in Paris then you landed a job at JYP and next thing you know he works for them too" I continued.

"What does his job got to do with the feelings he had for me awhile back?" she asked confused.

"I don't know Jen but my answer is still no. No one can stay in my room definitely not him"

"GOSH what is so wrong with him Taeyang?" she asked annoyed.

"There's something fishy about that guy, that's all"