JeJu Island

Somewhere in Between

[Taeyang]

"Pabo~yah" I whispered as Jen hug me tighter and tighter. She pulled away from my hug and smiled at me. She pulled me down to a seat and linked her arms around me. It's been awhile since we sat together under the stars, with all the drama and all the events that happened to us we don't really have time to just be together and be happy, but for some unknown reason Yoobin had a change of heart which is wonderful actually.

"Taeyang, I want to go for a holiday" she suddenly said. I looked down on her and she was looking straight with a smile.

"Wae~yo?"

"I just want to go; I haven't had a decent day ever since I came back from Paris. You and Yoobin always drag me into something drastic; I can't always enjoy myself. Jiyong and I started dating and we hardly spend any day together." she said and I pitied her. In a couple of months she stayed here in Korea, the heartache and the drama overcame her; she does need a break.

"Alright where do you want to go?" I asked. She looked at me and grinned.

"JeJu Island" she replied happily.

"MWOH? WHO'S GOING JEJU ISLAND? CAN I AND SEUNGRI COME?" Jaellie yelled from behind us causing me and Jen to be startled. Jaellie started laughing her off seeing Jen fall off her chair.

"Miane, anyway can we come please?" she begged. Jen glared at her letting her know that she wasn't welcome in our little vacation.

"Yeah sure, why don't we take Hye Won too? She deserves a break from this mess" I said and looked at Jen. Her face lit up like the sun that rises in the East every morning.

"Alright" Jaellie said as she runs happily inside the house.

"Thank you" Jen said as she hugs me.

"Anytime, so when do you want to go to JeJu Island?"

"Tonight?" she asked with her puppy eyes. I smiled and nodded my head. Out of happiness she pulled my face and landed a peck on my lips. She squint her eyes a little and stuck her tongue out.

"THAT'S FOR TAKING MY FIRST KISS!" she yelled happily as she started running towards the house. I couldn't help but chuckled. I sat back down to my chair and stared at the beautiful photographs Jen took back when she was still in Paris. They were all beautiful; the beautiful old buildings, the beaches and the houses were just indescribable. She captured the structures of the houses, it was breath taking. I laughed at myself but just how much I show off my abs to Jen before. I couldn't bare look at my picture anymore, it makes me think of minor ography. *HaHa*

I started putting the pictures down and gathered them together so Jen wouldn't have to clean it up later on. After I was finished I rang Seungri although I know Jaellie already called him.

{"Maknae!"

"Oh, Hyung, I'm getting ready already."

"That's good; could you pack me some clothes too?"

"Araso I'm on it. Oh, Hyung, TOP~Hyung and Daesung~Hyung would be coming if that's alright?"

"The more the merrier right? I'll meet you all at Jaellie's house at 8:30 okay?"

"Araso, see you"}

"Who was that?" Jen asked as she hands me a cup of juice.

"Seungri, I asked him to pack me some clothes for our little vacation. Did you call your mum? Or my mum at least?"

"Ellie's on the phone with her mum already," she replied and smiled. I smiled back and linked arms with her. We head inside the house and found Jaellie and Hye Won happily chucking a beach ball at each other.

"Stop being such a kid" Jen snapped.

"Stop being such a kill joy" Hye Won said while sticking her tongue out towards Jen. Jen glared at Hye Won and Ellie just laughed. It was so nice to be surrounded by warm-hearted girls. It's good to be understood by them, I mean they love each other so much that they would jump in front of a car for one another; I wish someone's willing to do that for me.

"What's wrong?" Jen asked while pouting her lips while curiously raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing, by the way the rest of the guys is coming. Hope that's okay" I said and Jen nodded her head.

. . . . .

"Alright is everyone buckled up?" I asked when everyone was in my car already. Jen and Hye Won were riding with me while Jaellie rides with the rest of the boys. Jen called her a because she chose boys over girls but I could understand her, Seungri is there.

= x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = = x =

[Jen]

Me, Hye Won and Taeyang drove happily; singing along to the tunes that pop up from the radio. Hye Won was sitting at the back of the car singing happily while shoving food in . She has a really big appetite nowadays because of the baby.

"Hye Won~shii, why don't you apply for YG when you give birth to your baby?" Taeyang asked as he looks at Hye Won from the rear view mirror of his car. Hye Won laughed at the idea of her being a singer, she wanted to be one before but she had a very difficult past; she didn't really have the chance to follow anything she wanted to do. She became a photographer because she wanted to be the one taking photos of Donghae as he models.

"Hye Won, go for it, you've always wanted to be a singer anyway" I added while smiling at Taeyang.

"Aniya, I'll never be as good as 2NE1 or those solo artist singers that I watch on TV. You know who I really like? Hwayobi~shii, she's so cute and her voice is really amazing"

"You can be like her Hye Won, your voice is amazing and I love it. I believe in you and plus you're going to need a job when that beautiful kid comes out" I said while tilting my head to see her. She rubbed her belly and started whispering to the baby. "Crazy God-mother and God-father" she whispered then laughed.

"God-father?"

"Yeah, he's pretty rich, my kid will be spoiled" she said jokingly and smiled at me.

"But shouldn't the God-mother be the girlfriend of the God-father?" I said.

"You're close enough" she said and Taeyang started laughing.

"What about Jiyong?" I asked.

"He said he didn't want to be one, too much hassle and plus apparently he was no good with kids but he said that if me and the baby ever needed anything we could depend on him just like we depend on you and Jaellie" she explained. Jiyong declined being the God-father of Hye Won's child?

"That is so Jiyong" Taeyang said. I sighed and stopped interrogating Hye Won and focused my mind on Jiyong. He hasn't called ever since he left Korea and I know he hasn't even been gone for a day but a single message saying he was fine would put me at ease. Jiyong had been great to me; he gave me almost anything I needed. I never got any reason why when we started dating we hardly had time for each other, he was busier than he was when we weren't dating at all. He would spend countless hours at my house just to look after me and he would always pick up his phone in the morning to wake me up; I missed it – I missed us.

"What planet are you on right now?" Taeyang teased while punching me lightly.

"Pluto" I joked.

"Babe, Pluto’s not a planet anymore" he replied.

"Exactly my point"

"Meaning?" he asked curiously.

"Meaning I'm still on Earth" I replied. He laughed then he yawned. Come to think of it, it was getting late and he's been driving for a while now.

"Stop the car I'll drive now" I said and smiled.

"Aniya, half an hour left and we are there"

"More reason for me to drive" I said. He rolled his eyes and stopped the car, the car behind us stopped as well. I hopped out of the car and swapped seats with Taeyang. Hye Won on the other hand someone fell asleep just like that, I laughed and started driving.

. . . . .

"WAHHH, YEOPENA!" Hye Won yelled in excitement as we walked along the beach. It was late at night but we wanted to take a tour for a while before we crash.

"How is this for a vacation?" Taeyang said while giving me a smirk.

"Oppa, gomawo" I said and bowed my head.

"Stop being so polite, come on" he said and scooped me off the ground and started running towards the water.

"AHHHH TAEYANG!!!" I yelled. The rest of the guys laughed as they do their own thing. Jaellie and Seungri was being their old self, playing tag. Seunghyun~Oppa was sitting by the sand while talking on the phone. Hye Won and Daesung was standing by a tree chatting happily. I have totally forgotten that Taeyang was carrying me.

"Close your eyes and take a deep breath" he warned while giving me the 'I'm going to do something to you look', I glared at him and his grin became wider.

"YAH TAEYANG, WHAT EVER IT IS YOU ARE PLANNING DON'T YOU..." before I could finish yelling I was already under the water. I didn't stay for long; Taeyang already pulled me out and started laughing at me. I couldn't say anything because I drank some water; I vomit it out and yelled at Taeyang while hitting him lightly. He was still laughing his off like an idiot.

"YAH, DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?" I continued to yell.

"You look like a wet puppy" he said as he cuddles me in his arm.

"Yeah? You know what your face look like?" I asked and he shook his head.

"It looks like a fist is about to make a dent on it!" I said angrily.

"Chill babe, I just wanted you to have fun. You have to admit, I haven't dipped you in water in a while" he teased as he takes me away from the water. Then it hit me, whenever we would head to the beach before, Taeyang would always carry me and he would always throw me into the water before we actually go for a swim. I would always laugh and I was always happy when he did that because somehow he makes feel dangerous. He makes me feel like with him by my side I was safe. I released a smile and so did he.

"Come on, let's get you dry" he said and we started heading for the hotel. The beautiful night at JeJu Island brought back so many memories Taeyang and I had back when we were still nobodies.

He was just Youngbae and I was just Jen; I was boyfriend-less and he was a player. Now I have a boyfriend and he's about to get married to a girl who's carrying a child that's not his. I buried my face into Taeyang's chest as the thought of lying to him hit me again.

'Miane' I whispered into thin air.