Yoobin's Wish

Somewhere in Between

[Taeyang]

The next morning I woke up without Jen by my side. I laid in bed thinking about what happened between us last night, I know it was wrong but then again I went through with it. I have a fiancé and a kid in the U.S but that didn't seem to stop me from doing what I did. I didn't even think about Jiyong and what he would feel if he finds out about this. My phone rang. I flipped it open and it was a message from Jen.

'I'm down at the cafeteria with the other guys, don't worry I didn't one-night stand you! - Love Jen'

I laughed at the thought of one-night stand. Jen lost her purity to me, her bestfriend. It's wrong in the eyes of others but in our hearts what we did is right... we are right for each other. I was about to get out of bed when my phone started ringing again, this time it was a call.

{"YOBOSEYO?"

"YAH, Taeyang~shii. Where are you?"

"JeJu Island, why?"

"I'm at your dorm, come back now, BALI!"}

And with that Yoobin hang up. What the hell is she doing in my dorm and why is she back from U.S already? It's only been a day or something?

I quickly got up and got myself ready then headed down stairs.

. . . . . .

"Guys I have to go back to Seoul" I said when I reached the rest of them. They all looked at me confused besides Jen she was more scared than confused.

"Wae?" Seungri asked.

"Yoobin's back from the U.S and she wants me to come home as soon as possible!" I explained. Jen dropped her cup on the floor without even realising it. She stared blankly on the wall without blinking.

"Jen you alright?" Hye Won asked. Jen snapped back into our world and gave everyone a fake smile, she can fool them but she can't fool me.

"I'll go ahead, you should stay here, we can't refund right now so just enjoy the rest of the week here okay?" I said while I pull my luggage.

"Jen you should go back with Taeyang, you're the only reason why he came here. Just go with him, we'll be fine here" TOP said with his deep voice. The rest of the guys agreed to what he said besides Jen... again.

. . . . .

"You didn't have to come you know" I started when we were in the car driving away from the hotel.

"I wanted to" she said and smiled. I reached out for her hand and she gave it to me willingly. She released a sigh and closed her eyes.

"Tell me I'm dreaming Taeyang. Tell me I didn't cheat on my boyfriend and you didn't cheat on your pregnant fiancé" she said.

"You're not dreaming, you did cheat on your boyfriend and I cheated on my pregnant fiancé. Even though that's what happened Jen I'm not going to deny that during those moments we actually felt the love we have been hiding away from each other, I love you Jen and you know you feel the same for me too" I said. Harsh as that sounds, it's the truth. Although in the eyes of others what we did was cheating, for me it was actually following our hearts. I know how much I hate people who cheats and I hate myself for cheating but through it I found the real reason why I'm still alive and it's Jen.

"But it's wrong"

"Maybe for them but for you and me, we've never been right. We love each other Jen, what were we thinking dodging our love for each other?"

"I guess we weren't" she said and pulled her hand away from mine. She titled her head away from me with her eyes closed and faced the window.

'I'm not letting go this time, I promise' I said to myself.

= x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = = x =

[Jen]

After hours of driving we arrived at Seoul again. Our first stop was my house; Taeyang dropped me off and headed for his dorm. I stepped onto the front porch and saw Yoobin leaning against the wall. What the hell is she doing here?

"You just missed Taeyang" I said while I unlock the doors of the house.

"I came here for you" she said.

As soon as the door opened, I invited her in. I just invited a witch in my house; I pulled the luggage inside my house and closed the door behind me.

"Have a sit" I said. She sat down on one of the chair in the kitchen as I get a drink inside the fridge.

I couldn't stop thinking about Taeyang and what we did last night. I mean, yeah it felt right but then at the same time I knew it was wrong of us to do what we did. As soon as I got the juice ready I walked back to where Yoobin was. She gained a lot of weight; her baby is getting bigger and bigger just like Hye Won.

"What brings you here?"

"My letter" she said.

I forgot about her little confession but I was too guilty to get angry with her. We did cheat on her.

"Why did you tell me? You know I could have said something to Taeyang about it" I said.

"I know that's the main reason why I told you. I wanted you to do the one thing that I can't do, telling the truth" she replied.

"SO YOU WANTED ME TO LIE?!" I yelled.

"No I didn't expect you to. How come you haven't told him?"

"Taecyeon warned me to not tell him because if I do, something might happen to you and the baby and I promised Taecyeon I won't. What exactly do you want to happen?"

"I want Taeyang to know and since you didn't tell him, I guess I'll be telling him" she said.

"But why would you risk telling me?"

"Don't you get it? I'm giving Taeyang back to where he belongs and it's with you. I stood in between you both for far too long and it's really not good"

"You realise that now? Taeyang is not a thing you can just return to the rightful owner and I have a boyfriend Yoobin" I said angrily.

"But you don't love him!" she attacked.

"How dare you tell me that I don't love Jiyong, you really are something!"

"You're stupid you know that. Haven't you realised by now that Taeyang is the one for you? I know Taeyang have. What you did for him was something I would have never done for him. I would never go on my knees to beg someone for something that matters to another person. I watched as you cry and begged me to take Taeyang back in, you don't know how guilty I felt seeing you on that floor and when you ran away knowing you were bleeding caused me to cry." she explained.

I couldn't say anything. I tried picturing this moment but couldn't. I just can't believe these words are coming out from . She hated my guts, she hated me with Taeyang... has hell already froze?

"Jen it's not too late to open your heart and actually follow it. I wish I knew that from the start, I wish I knew where I stood in the relationship. Taeyang and I are just not meant to be and we will never be. Yes, we loved each other but it's not real love. We both knew deep inside us that we were missing something and thought we could find it in each other; no matter what happens Jen you're the one for Taeyang and I was just too stubborn to face it" she continued.

I sat drinking my juice without saying anything. The words she's saying are making sense to me but I'm just afraid of it all.

"You still there?"

"Yeah I'm here"

"You want to know what your problem is?" she asked.

"Can I say no?" I asked, she laughed and shook her head.

"Your problem is; you're afraid to face the truth because you're afraid to hurt someone else. You can't keep pretending that there's no love for Taeyang in your heart. I saw it in your eyes and I can still see it right now, you're in love with him; time for you both to be happy!"

"But what about Jiyong?"

"He'll understand just like I do" she said and gave me a reassuring smile. She stood up and smiled again.

"I only have one wish" she said.

"Yeah?"

"Don't let this go this time. Fight Jen like you've never fought before, fall in love like yesterday didn't matter. I wish for you to hold onto this love" she said.

"I will"

"Promise me?"

"I promise" I replied without any hesitation. It's time for me to fight back; it's time for me to follow my heart.

"Alright, I'll call you later and I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I'm going to meet up with Taeyang now, wish me luck"

"Be careful" I said and she waved goodbye. I couldn't be angry at her, I just couldn't. I was guilty of cheating and even though she was too, I still can't believe I slept with an engage man. I sat back on my chair when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was Jiyong, great another way to make me feel guilty.