It’s You

Somewhere in Between

 

[Jen]

'ARGH JENNIFER CHU YOU ARE MOST STUPID GIRL I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!' My mind yelled while I sit on the table thinking about what happened 20 minutes ago. I really hated Jaellie for showing me that stupid show, gosh I should have just move but for some reason I was stuck onto that sofa.

Jiyong was called back at YG because of some important meeting. I felt so bad because I promised no more tears but can you blame me? I didn't expect him to just sing something like that to me you know.

"Knock Knock!" I heard a familiar voice outside.

I quickly ran for the door and I saw Donghae holding up a box of chocolates. I asked him to come in and sit. Donghae was offered a place at JYP so he doesn't live with me anymore. He's been busy because they were promoting so much, they even asked him if he would like to be a singer for them but he had to turn it down for Hye Won. I haven't heard from Hye Won but Donghae said she was coming down for a 3 days visit and I wasn't looking forward to that because Donghae didn't tell her he lived with me for awhile.

"What happened to you?" he asked as he goes through my photos.

"Nothing what are you doing here so late?"

"Nothing too, just wanted to visit you"

"Thanks for these" I said as I held the box of chocolates.

The chocolates were just right for me, to get my happy endorphins.

"Oh by the way here" he said and handed me a letter.

"She told me to give it to you" he continued.

"I don't want it, just chuck it away Donghae"

I already know who it is from; I swear that girl just won't stop.

"I'll leave it here" he said and placed it on top of all the mess on my table. He turned the chair around and faced me.

"I saw Jiyong before I left JYP building" he said while shoving a chocolate in his mouth.

"What's he doing there?"

"Apparently YG and JYP will have some sort of collaboration couple weeks from now so the entire artist met up and they had a meeting at JYP Building" he explained.

YG and JYP? Big Bang and 2PM?

I hit my head lightly on the forehead with the idea of Big Bang and 2PM joining forces on stage, not that there was something wrong with it but it's just Taeyang and Taecyeon aren't really the best of friends right now.

"Junsu told me that he wanted you to attend and be the photographer. Haven't they called you yet?"

I shook my head then my phone started ringing. I laughed at Donghae and said: "Speaking of Junsu"

{"Yoboseyo?"

"Jen-ah, how are you?"

"Good good. Is this about the YG and JYP collaboration?"

"Hae told you already?"

"Ne"

"So what do you say?"

"I don't know Junsu; it's just complicated right now"

"JEN-AH!"

"Ne?"

"It's Jay-Oppa"

"Oh, what's up?"

"You did tell us we could call you right and Junsu said he'll take you up on that!"

"Ne"

"Come on don't say no, it'll be fun and you can bring your friends to the concert for free"

"Serious?"

"Yeah... So is that a yes?"

"Ne... Araso I'll do it, just message me the details later okay?"

"Alright, take care and enjoy the chocolates we got you"} he ended and hanged up.

"These are not from you" I told Donghae and he just smiled.

"You're going?"

"Yups"

I didn't know if it was a good idea, it's been months since I last saw Taeyang... like face to face. I just don't know how I would react when he is actually in front of me and smiling like he always does. I shook the idea off my head and distracted myself by chatting with Donghae.

"Hoy Hae, when's Hye Won coming?"

"She called before when I told her the collaboration of YG and JYP, she said she'll be coming down before that happens because she wants to watch it. I told her not to come" he said and chuckled.

"Why'd you say that?"

"She just wants to come for Jiyong and Jaebeom" he said and his eyes burning in jealousy.

"She attacks the leaders’ ayes?" I joked and laughed.

"Not funny. What if she leaves me because of those two hunks? Seriously I don't even come close to Jaebeom's seductive muscles and Jiyong's fashion statements. How can I compare to those two?"

"You jealous guy, you have your own charms too"

"Yeah like what?"

"You can sing, you can dance and you model"

"True but what if it's not enough for her"

"Shut up you. She loves you and that would never change. Araso?"

"I got to go" he said then stood up and walked my way, he kissed me on the forehead and smiled before leaving the house.

I sighed to myself when I remembered the picture Taeyang showed me that night.

Does it still hurt you the same as it's hurting me?

= x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x

[Taeyang]

Right after the whole meeting was over Jiyong pulled me outside the building to talk to me about something. I was guessing about the performance I made before.

"Why?" he asked.

"Whatever my reason is, it has nothing to do with you" I replied. I hate being so disrespectful towards Jiyong. I had so much respect for him but he doesn't have to be nosy about this whole problem I have with Jen.

"It has everything to do with me because you're hurting the one I love" he replied.

Now that's something new! Jiyong in love with Jen?

"The one you love?"

"Yeah YB, I love her and every time she hurts, I hurt too"

I thought he was kidding the first time but second time I looked at him and I knew then he was in love with her. How did it get to this?

"Since when?"

"Ever since I saw her" he said.

What is it some kind of love at first sight?

"I'm sorry Jiyong but I'm still going to say the same thing, whatever it is that's going between me and Jen has nothing to do with you" I said and walked away from him.

Jiyong loves Jen? That's what I heard right?

I was sitting by myself on the bench waiting for Yoobin to come out when Taecyeon approached me. He took a sit next to me and greeted me with a smile.

"Sup bro" he said.

I smiled at him and kept looking straight.

"Look Taeyang whatever it is that happened between me and Yoobin it is over. Past is past, we both moved on so I hope this collaboration with your entertainment won't be affected by this whole issue between you, me and Yoobin. I want to make this something that both you and I would remember" he started.

"Yeah don't worry it won't" I said and then he smiled and left me.

Yoobin came out not long after he walked in. She just kept walking ignoring me on the bench.

"Yoobin~ah" I called and she didn't stop she just kept walking.

I stood up and ran towards her. I grabbed her by the wrist and she looked at me angry.

"Can't we talk about it?" I asked.

"Nothing to talk about" she replied and shrugged my hands off her.

"Yoobin please"

She turned to me with her hands on her hips.

"What do you want to talk about? Oh wait I know, you cried on national television because you were singing your hearts out for that girl who obviously moved on" she burst out.

"We've talked about this"

"No we haven't Taeyang. Whenever I would want to talk about how you feel you change the subject into something completely different. You avoid everything I ask about Jen... Don't you think it's better if you talk about it with me, your girlfriend?"

She's so dumb.

I don't want to talk to her about it because it's hard to do so. Whenever I would say Jen's name she would flinch and her mood would change just like that, it was like she's always PMS-ing.

"You always want me to talk about her then at the end of the day you would get angry at me... What do you want me to do Yoobin?"

"I just want you to be honest with me"

"I AM HONEST WITH YOU!" I yelled when frustration took over me.

We argue over something so little. I did pick her right? Can't she just be happy with that? Is it that hard to accept that I actually chose her?

"You're not even close" she said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You love her too right?"

Now that caught me off guard. I was expecting something along the lines of you're still hurting over her or something like you can't forget her... something like that but not like this.

"Yes of course I do, I'll always love her just like you'll always love Taec" I blurted out.

Then she stood still while staring at me, she shook her head once then bit her lip.

"Don't you care about how I feel anymore?"

"Seriously babe where are you going with this?"

"I try so hard to say to myself that I wasn't that in love with you and that what I'm feeling is just half love but the more I say those words the more I feel the love I truly have for you. Do you know how hard it is for me to see you suffering the way you're suffering now? You told me it was time to move on and you assured me it was the last cry, it was over you said. I look at you everyday so you could show me some evidence of those words but nothing. You haven't moved on because you don't want to, I'm getting tired too... I'm getting sick too, I don't actually have a lifetime to wait for you to realise that I'm right here" she said while dropping down her knees. I stood still looking at the girl who's in front of me.

"In case you have forgotten you played a part in this heartbreak too."

She looked up with tears on her eyes. Her face reminded me of the night Jen was so angry and wanted me out of her life, they had the same expression.

"I did it because I love you"

"You did it because you were selfish. You kept me away from Jen and you kept what I truly feel about her away from me so you could live a happy life with me but look at us now. I lost my best friend and you... you're slowly slipping away" I said.

She stood up and walked towards me.

She hugged me real tight then whispered;

"I'll never let myself slip away from you... you're what I need. It's you that I want and it's you that I love"

'I'm sorry Yoobin but I feel like I'm slipping away too' I thought and hugged her feeling sorry towards her and our relationship with each other.