Best friends Forever

Somewhere in Between

 

[Jen]

“I know how crazy you get when it comes to girls but Taeyang you know how I feel about all the girls around you and it bothers me too much to see them clinging onto you all the time” I said while staring at him as he fiddles around with his phone.

“I know you get jealous all the time but Jen you know that I'm gonna have to marry someone one day! But no matter what happens I'd still be there for you, so don't be scared” he replied while pinching my cheeks.

“That's not the point here”

“Then stop making a big deal out of it! I'll be fine, you'll be fine, and everything will be alright... I promise!”

*sigh* It's always the same story he avoids everything I say. Nothing I say ever gets through his head. Why is he so hard to control?

“What if it doesn't work out the way you say it would?”

He walked over to my side and knelt down in front of me. He grabbed my hand and stared into my eyes.

“What's wrong?” he asked.

“I'm just scared Taeyang”

“Scared of what best?”

“Losing the best thing that has ever happened to my life”

“What are you talking about?”

“Taeyang I'm scared that you might just slip away from me just like that, these girls can do whatever they can to take you away. They will never understand the sort of relationship you and I have, you've been the only guy in my life besides my father and I don't think I can ever see a life without you” I said while pulling away from his hold.

“Where is all this coming from?” he asked annoyed.

“Everywhere” I said and chuckled.

“Babe look at me, if I ever get too attached to a girl and she ask me to make a decision to give you up so I could stay with her then she can take her relationship back because there is no way in hell I'm gonna leave the only girl that ever gave meaning to my life.”

“You're only saying that because I'm like this right now but words are never gonna cut it”

“Well then look me in the eyes and tell me I'm lying and that my words will never ever mean anything”

I turned and faced him. Those silly little eyes of him, it's hard not to look beyond it.

“You will always be the number 1 girl in my life and no doubt about that” he said and smiled at me.

“Just promise me one thing?” I said as I continue to look into his eyes.

“Anything”

“No matter what happens we will be best friends forever?”

“You didn't have to ask” he said and gave me a hug.

Anyone who is in love with their bestfriend will ask for time to freeze and this very moment is something that time cannot capture because time doesn't stop on the count of one person's happiness.