I'd Do It All Again

Somewhere in Between

[Taeyang]

I arrived at Jaellie's house with dried tears on my face. I stood by the front porch hesitating whether tonight was the right time to go and meet with Jen; she seemed pissed off the last time I saw her. I opened the door and heard Jen talking to someone. I stopped and stood behind the wall that was separating the living room with the kitchen. I listened as Jen spoke one word to another.

"Hey. What happened to us? I mean we use to be so close, like your whole world revolved around me and vice versa. It seems like you left me all by myself again and I can't seem to find my way... I don't know who I am and what I need anymore. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I need you right now and I love you... I'll see you soon, boyfriend" she said then hanged up.

I heard her cry and that was the time I entered the living room. She was sitting on the floor with her arms folded against her legs and her head placed on top of them, she continued crying. I walked over to her side and pulled her into a hug, I watched as tears flows down her eyes – they were close yet she knew somehow she was safe.

"Is everything okay? Is your face alright?" I asked. She wiped her tears away and pulled away from me. We sat side by side on the floor leaning against the couch then she smiled at me. Jen was always like that, even at the worst moments of her life she still manages to release a smile and pretend everything is alright.

She grabbed my hand and placed it against her cheeks; she then rubbed her cheeks against my hands just like a cat would to their owners. Every time my hands touch her cheeks I can feel the mark of the scratches Yoobin gave her. She stopped caressing her cheeks with my hands then looked at me with another smile.

"Miane" she managed to say after all the crying.

Deep inside Jen she knew she was wrong and I love her for that because she can admit every mistake she makes but with my girlfriend, it's like a hopeless situation... you can never hear her say 'I'm sorry it's my fault'.

"No its okay, I'm sure you had your reasons but Jen she's pregnant" I said calmly. Jen sighed then smiled again.

"Miane, but she said something that really pissed me off and it was so unfair of me to attack your girlfriend like that but as far as I am concern she landed the first hit" she replied.

"She did?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, you sound shocked. What did your evil girlfriend say?" she asked while waiting for my answer.

= x Flashback x =

As soon as I entered the waiting room for Wonder Girls all the girls made their exit and left me and Yoobin there. Yoobin was crying her eyes out like a little baby; I don't know why she'd be crying when I don't even see a scratch on her. I walked over to her side and she pulled me into a hug. She was crying hard on my shirt, she was crying louder by the minute.

"Taeyang I might lose the baby!" she burst out so sudden.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I yelled in panic.

"It's all because of your best friend. She hit me because I told her that you love me more than her"

"That's not what I want to know, how could you lose my baby?"

"One of the doctors came to see her before and she said it's not looking good for the baby and me. The fight I had with your best friend before isn't good for me because the baby is still 6 weeks old, they don't have a strong hold yet and plus they are not fully develop yet. There's a big chance the baby can die inside me, I have to go to the hospital straight away to see if the baby is still breathing and I swear to whoever GOD out there I will not forgive your best friend for this" she said then pulled away from me. She grabbed her bag and locked her hands with mine.

"You're taking me to the hospital" she said and stopped all her crying.

"I won't, unless you tell me what happened to you and Jen"

"Like I said she hit me first, I just had to depend myself. Taeyang from now on you are not allowed to see Jen anymore" she said.

"No I need Jen and she also needs me too, I can't turn my back away from her" I replied trying to stay calm.

"Walk out from that door Taeyang and you will never meet this baby" she warned. I froze on the spot, if I walk away from her that means I'll walk away from Jen again.

"It's an easy decision Taeyang, it's your baby against your best friend" she continued.

"I'll be back later, you should ask Sohee to take you to the hospital. I'll see you at your dorm" I said and walked out the door.

= x End of Flashback x =

"Taeyang?"

"Oh she just said you hit her first but of course that's not true" I replied and smiled.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I expected this from Jen, even though I say nothing, she already know there's something wrong with me. She looked at me with that worried look and scared; she pulled my hand and asked me once again.

"Before I came here Yoobin and I had a talk as you know already, she made me pick again. She asked me to pick between you or the baby, she told me if I walked out the door I will never see her or the baby again and I chose to walk away because I thought she was just saying it out of anger but when I was about to enter the car she called me and told me it was over between us both.

She made it so clear that when I tried to go see her again none of the girls would let me see her and I heard from Sunye that she's going to file a restraining order for me to stay away from her" I replied trying not to look at Jen's crying face again. I've cried enough when I was coming down from JYP.

"That's no-t le-gal is-it?!" Jen said while breaking mid-way.

"I'm afraid it is"

"But she's carrying your baby"

"Doesn't matter, she can easily say I abuse her and stuff"

"WHAT A !" she yelled angrily then punching the sofa. I quickly held her hand preventing her from breaking a knuckle; I pulled her into a hug and let her cry on my chest. I could feel every tear coming through my T-shirt and onto my chest.

Her tears were cold and I could feel the pain she was feeling. I felt that she was blaming herself for what happened to me and Yoobin. She felt responsible because of what she did; she was blaming everything on herself.

"It's not your fault; I'll talk to my mum to talk to Yoobin's parents about the whole thing. Everything will be okay, I promise" I said and kissed the top of her head lightly.

"It's going to be okay" I assured her.

= x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x = x

[Yoobin]

I was sitting against the wall of my balcony when I saw Jen standing in front of my house. She looked like a mess, she was wearing her normal clothing; a black skirt with a plain white t-shirt on. She slowly made her way to the front gate and pressed the doorbell. I was the only one home so I didn't bother going down and answering the door.

 I sat at the same spot watching her press the doorbell over and over again. After 15 times of pressing the doorbell she sat in front of the gate with her arms wrapped around her legs and placed her head on top of her knee. I quickly picked up my phone and dialled Taeyang's number.

{"Yah Taeyang~shi, where are you?"

"Not now Yoobin. I have to find Jen"

"I know where she is"

"Where?"

"She's in front of my gate sitting like a lost puppy, come and pick her up now"} I said and hanged up.

I stayed sitting down the balcony watching Jen. 5 minutes later she started pressing the doorbell again but now it's more intense. I wasn't up for another fight with her, well not at this situation anyway. The doctors told me to keep myself away from trouble and stress because it's bad for me. I didn't want to endanger the kid any longer, it was growing and it's going to come out someday so for now I have to take care of the baby.

. . . . .

After half an hour watching Jen sit around the front gate, Taeyang came to her rescue. He quickly pulled her into his arm and patted her head. I placed my hand in between my palms and watched them from the top. Even though they were down there I can still hear whatever they say to each other.

"Jen what are you doing here?" Taeyang asked while pulling Jen away from the hug and held her shoulders while she faces him. Jen wiped her tears a little then smiled at Taeyang.

"I just want to talk to her, I promise I won't hurt her" she said and bowed her head towards Taeyang. Taeyang looked at her confused then she smiled at him again.

"Please I just wanna talk to her" she repeated. Taeyang took out his phone and dialled my number.

{"Yoobin come down please"

"Give me one good reason why I should?"

"She's not going anywhere; she's going to stay until she sees you"

"Damn it!"}

I hanged up and put my cardigan on. I headed downstairs and opened the gate. Jen looked at me and bowed her head, Taeyang also bowed his and then they both looked up.

"What is it you want to talk about?" I asked in a not friendly tone.

To tell you the truth I liked Jen, a lot. But I guess I was so scared to just like let her in again because the first time I did she took Taeyang away from me. She was the girl Taeyang chose over me before; I guess I'm so insecure whenever she's around. She brings out the worst person out of me whenever she's around me.

"PLEASE-DON'T-TAKE-TAEYANG'S-RIGHT-TO-BE-THE-FATHER-OF-YOUR-CHILD-AWAY!" she yelled without pausing then bowed her head as low as she could go. Taeyang stood there amaze at what she was doing, he held her shoulders but she shrugged it off and continued bowing.

"I beg of you please just don't take it away from him!" she said again.

"Jen don't do this. I told you I was going to ask my mum to help me out on this matter so please stop this" Taeyang begged.

"What makes you think talking to me will help the situation?" I asked bitterly.

She slowly lifts her head up and walked towards me, she stood a few inches and I can see tears in her eyes, she blinked and I saw them fall. Those crystallize tears made me feel so sorry for her, it made me realise all the pain I have brought into her life. She switched from looking at me to looking down on her feet.

"You love him don't you? You did so much for him back then; you made him think that he loved you because you cannot live without him. You both have a kid together now isn't that enough reason for you to stay and fight for Taeyang? He loves you Yoobin, I can tell, so please I'm asking you don't take this away from him. The kid is the most important person in Taeyang's life right now, even though he's a little scared about this, he is willing to accept this new born with open arms. Isn't that enough?"

"Please stop!" Taeyang begged again but Jen continued looking down with both her fist balled up. She bowed her head once more; more tears fell from her eyes. I was guilty of hurting an innocent girl, guilty for making her beg this way yet I wanted to see more tears to fall from her precious little eyes, I couldn't understand the reason why until Taeyang pulled Jen into another hug.

I finally realised that hurting Jen would hurt Taeyang more, I wanted Taeyang to pay and to realise the things I've done for him.

"Taeyang I'm going to say this for the first time and last, don't stop me" Jen said fiercely. I couldn't stand the way they are right now; it was ripping my heart out my chest. I was jealous, heck I was more than jealous, I was frustrated and angry. I wanted Taeyang all by myself but then she appeared before us again.

"If that's all you have to say then we are done here, I have nothing to speak with you both" I said and turned my back away, not long after Taeyang pulled my wrist, I looked into his eyes and they were begging me to stop what I was doing. I shrugged his hand off my wrist when I saw a tear fall from his eye. I felt another knife stabbed through my heart, the more tears the more it was plunging deeper into my heart.

"Please I beg you" I heard Jen pleaded. Both Taeyang and I turned around and found her on her knees, her hands on top of her legs, tears still streaming down her eyes... I saw it stains the road. Taeyang run next to her and tried pulling her up but she wouldn't budge instead she kept repeating please, please.

At that moment I was jealous of her, I was so jealous by just how strong her love for Taeyang is. Taeyang dropped down on his knees next to her and held onto her hand.

"I would do anything you ask me to do if you allow Taeyang to be there for you through this whole pregnancy, I promise you anything you ask I will do. Yoobin please, you and the baby means the world to Taeyang" she continued.

"We do? Is that why he walked away when I gave him the chance to stay?"

"No he walked away because he thought you loved him enough to understand" she replied keeping me off guard. I've never seen things the way Jen sees it, I've always just focus on my perspective and how it was going to benefit me. I never thought of anyone else but myself especially when Taeyang walked in my life.

"I want you to stay away from Taeyang, cut off all communications with him, quit your job at JYP and YG and don't ever, ever show your face before me again" I said angrily. Her grip on her legs tightened and her head lowered even more, I stared at just how much it was hurting her but it was hurting Taeyang the most. She slowly lifts her head up, she looked at Taeyang and released a pale smile then she switched her gaze to me.

"Promise me" she said.

I looked at her confused, was she giving up? Was she ready to walk away again for Taeyang's sake? I looked away from her gaze and looked at Taeyang, I can see him crying still and he was shaking his head.

"PROMISE ME!" Jen yelled.

"I promise" I said and she smiled.

"Thank you" she said

She stood up and pulled Taeyang up as well. She held Taeyang's face in between her hands and continued to smile at him. She lifted a finger and wiped Taeyang's tears away.

"Best, you're going to be a dad" she said happily. Taeyang released a pale smile and held onto Jen's hand.

"You have to be strong and be man, don't cry. Someday we will walk pass each other and I hope on that day I would see a little Taeyang following you around with a little Mohawk on his head along with his chinky eyes, I also hope that your fiancé wouldn't hate me as much as she does now. I love you best and you know that but we can't keep on holding on anymore, it's time to let go yet again."

She leaned against Taeyang's ears and whispered "Be happy" then she kissed him on his cheeks and slowly unlocked her hands with Taeyang's hand. As she slowly walks away from Taeyang she was limping, I looked at where she was kneeling down and saw blood on the concrete, and she must have been kneeling so hard on the concrete.

"You're bleeding" was all I could say after witnessing true love right before my eyes but just like she said before I am a selfish little .

"It's nothing, keep your promise because if you don't... I'm not going to hold back on you the next time we meet eye to eye" she warned.

"You did all this for me?" Taeyang asked.

Jen titled her head a little and grinned.

"Yes I did. I'd to it all again, because I love you" she said then started running away. Taeyang couldn't believe what just happened but for some reason he just stood there. I watched as his heart shatters the same way as mine, fake tears were the only tears that ever fall from my eyes but watching this... it released real tears out of me. 'I'd do it all again because I love you' was the line stuck in my head, this was true love and I'm in the middle of it.