I Just Miss You [Trailer Included]

Somewhere in Between

 

Before you read on: watch this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5SFunQNjjA

============================================================

[Taeyang]

I and the rest of the BIG BANG members sat around the now empty practice room trying to catch our breaths as practice finally finish. Everyone looked so tired and just wanted to go home but no one wanted to move they just want to sleep where they are sitting. I don't feel tired at all; I didn't even feel like we practiced from one morning to the next morning. I was holding to my phone contemplating on whether I should call Jen to see how she's doing. She sent me millions of messages yesterday but I never replied to any of them.

Yes I miss her but I guess it’s better to restart before going back to my past. It should be 4:01PM, July 19 there. In one month or so I'll be debuting along with the guys so we are giving everything we have before we do so.

"YB, you okay?" Jiyong asked as he sits down next to me.

I nodded my head and looked away.

"Your worry will stop if you call her" he said. I looked at him and he just smiled.

"I'm not dumb. She's been waiting for your call, just ring her. Let her know you miss her and you love her" he continued before sitting back up.

"Thanks" I said.

I got up from where I was and headed to the rooftop.

I dialed Jen's number and wished she wouldn't pick up because if she does I don't know what to say to her.

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=

[Jen]

The orientation went on for like forever. They didn't say much but it went for too long, I was really getting bored and getting annoyed.

I was lying down my bed when I heard a knock on the door. I slowly walked towards the door, I opened it and found the guy who helped me out of the hole standing by the door smiling. Is he stalking me?

"Hey you're that clumsy girl what are you doing at my baby's dorm?"

"Your baby?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, Hye Won; she's my girlfriend" he said and just walked in the room.

Okay one weird guy...

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked.

"Yes that would be lovely" he replied and I headed straight to the kitchen. I was mixing some juice for him when I heard my phone ringing. I was running towards my phone when I saw the guy picked it up.

"Hello?" he said. I quickly run to him and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I asked but all I can hear is the sound beeping on the other line.

"Why did you pick it up?" I asked angrily.

"Well you couldn't pick it up. So I decided to pick it up"

Then suddenly Hye Won came barging through the door.

"DONGHAE?!" she exclaimed like I was doing something bad with her boyfriend.

"Your boyfriend picked up my phone..."

"Hae, what the hell, Sorry about that Jen" she said and pulled Donghae by the ear and walked out of the room slamming the door.

I looked at the caller ID and saw Taeyang's name. I was worried now because he might think something weird is going on with me... I quickly pressed call and waited 'till he answered.

{"YOBOSEYO?"

"Taeyang?"

"Jen..."

*awkward silence*

"I'm sorry about that, Donghae just picked up the phone, sorry" I continued.

"Donghae?"

"That’s my friends’ boyfriend. Best, I heard about your debut. I wish I could be there"

"Yeah I wish you could be there for me too. How's Paris? Having fun there? By the way Jiyong misses you"

"Yeah Paris is good I just got to get use to the time difference. I'm not having fun yet, I just started here... As if Jiyong misses me. I just miss Jaellie and..."

"I got to go, bye"}

"And I just miss you..." I continued as I listen to the beeping sound on the other line.