Chapter 21 – secretly find out

Secret Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“If she really meets someone, I really need to know who…” Jiwoong said firmly.

Jiyong don’t know how to respond when Jiwoong said that.

“Didn’t she tell you anything?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Nope. I know she’s lying. She just said that she refused Yihan hyung” Jiwoong replied while he stomp the bar desk.

“Ho… calm down…” Jiyong said while pat his shoulder.

Jiwoong take a glass and pour more drink for him. Jiyong didn’t stop him after he know what make Jiwoong upset.

“What if she didn’t lie to you? What will you do?”Jiyong asked curiously.

Jiwoong stares at Jiyong firmly before he says

“I’ll make sure that guy will regret to go out with her”

“Huh? Why?” Jiyong asked nervously.

“...because he's the reasons Taeyeon reject Yihan hyung. If not me doing anything, Yihan hyung will do it. You know how Yihan will react. He’s really doing anything to make Taeyeon be with him.” Jiwoong replied before he sips the drink.

Jiyong silent for a while before he bravely asks

“What if I’m the one that date your sister Taeyeon?”

Jiwoong turn to face him after he said that. Jiyong feel uneasy when Jiwoong staring at him like that. Afterward, Jiwoong chuckles and says

“You won’t…”

Jiyong frown when Jiwoong said that.

“What make you think that way?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Yah! You’re my friend, you know about my family and you’re Yihan hyung junior. Why you want to sacrifice your life to date her? It's nonsense...” Jiwoong said while chuckles.

Jiyong stares at Jiwoong with mixed feelings. He feels guilty after he heard Jiwoong thought about him.

“Besides, she's never like any one of my friend. You can see Yihan hyung...” Jiwoong continue while chuckles.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly when Jiwoong spill that.

“So… what will you do now?” Jiyong asked.

“I need your help” Jiwoong replied while looks at him.

Jiyong start to feel uneasy when Jiwoong said that.

“I want you help me to find who is that guy date Taeyeon” Jiwoong continue with firm.

 

Jiyong POV

“Damn it! Now I have to play along? Should I let him know the truth? Will Taeyeon mad at me? Argh… why…why…?”

 

“So? Are you in?” Jiwoong asked curiously, when Jiyong didn’t respond him.

“Why me? I don’t want to interfere in this matter,” Jiyong replied to refuse.

“Jiyong, c’mon. You’re my friend…” Jiwoong said try to persuade him.

“Yah! Don’t you remember last time when she finds out about us following her and Yihan huyng? You wanna get hit again?” Jiyong asked firmly.

Jiwoong didn’t respond him for a while after he mention that.

“It’s not I don’t want to help you… but I can’t. I don’t want to hurt anyone here. Besides, it’s her life. If she happy with that guy why don’t you let her be?” Jiyong continue asked.

“How you know she’s happy with him?” Jiwoong asked firmly.

“Then, how you know she’ll be happy with Yihan hyung?” Jiyong asked him back.

After that, no one is talking. Jiwoong continue drinking until his drunk while Jiyong just let him drinking. He knows Jiwoong stuck between his sister and a friend. He knew how Yihan influence him a lot just to make sure he got Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon and Hayeon turn their head when Mrs. Kim enters the room.

“Hey, where is your oppa? It’s already late…” Mrs. Kim said with worried.

“Didn’t he tell you where he goes?” Taeyeon asked.

Mrs. Kim shakes her head to answer. She then went to the bed and seat beside Hayeon.

“Did something happen to him?” Mrs. Kim asked anxiously.

“Omma, don’t think too much” Taeyeon replied.

“I’ll call him,” Hayeon said while she takes her phone.

However, before she dialed Jiwoong numbers, the doorbell rang by someone.

“Who is that? Did oppa forget to bring the key?” Hayeon asked.

Mrs. Kim rashly went to open the door. Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Hayeon follow her later.

“Omo, Jiyong?” Mrs. Kim said surprised when she saw Jiyong is standing in front of the door while carrying drunken Jiwoong.

“Imo… I’m sorry for disturbing you this late…” Jiyong said, and then he saw Taeyeon and Hayeon coming from the back.

“What happen to oppa?” Taeyeon asked curiously, when she saw Jiyong is carrying him.

“He drinks a lot tonight…” Jiyong replied.

“Yah! Bring him in. Come, Jiyong…” Mrs. Kim said while she guides Jiyong to Jiwoong room.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Hayeon follow from behind. Jiyong put Jiwoong on his bed slowly while Mrs. Kim help him by open her son shoes. Afterward, she covers Jiwoong with the blanket.

“What happen to him? I never see him drunk lately…” Mrs. Kim mutter but can be heard by all of them.

“I think there is something bothering him…” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong when he said that.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon for a while before he says

“Imo, it’s already late. I think I should go…”

“Oh, okay. Thank you Jiyong for bring him back…” Mrs. Kim said while she holds Jiyong hand.

“It’s okay, imo. Good night…” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Tae, could you send Jiyong to the door?” Mrs. Kim said to Taeyeon while she take care Jiwoong.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong and Taeyeon walk out from the room together. When they're at in front of the door, Taeyeon hesitated to ask Jiyong about Jiwoong. However, Jiyong can notice her face, and then he says

“Don’t worry. He’ll be fine”

“I’m sorry for troublesome” Taeyeon replied slowly.

Jiyong smiles before he touches Taeyeon face gently.

“Night…” Jiyong said with smiles.

Afterward, Jiyong leave the house and Taeyeon closed the door. When Taeyeon turn, she startled when Hayeon is standing there looking at her.

“Yah! You startled me! How long you been there?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Hayeon just keep staring at her without answering her. Taeyeon feel uneasy when Hayeon look at her like that.

“Hayeon…?” Taeyeon call her name.

However, Hayeon just walk away from there and went into the room with mixed feelings.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What’s wrong with her? Did she saw something?”

 

After that, Taeyeon went to Jiwoong room and she saw her omma is sitting beside the bed while she wipe Jiwoong arm.

“Omma, it’s getting late. Why don’t you go to sleep?” Taeyeon asked.

“I will… but after finish this…” Mrs. Kim replied while continue wipe Jiwoong hands.

Taeyeon look at her omma and then her oppa. For a moment, she feels so guilty toward them. Hiding her relationship with Jiyong, it's really make her feel uneasy. However, the situation makes her decided like that. She scared that will hurt her family feeling, especially her siblings. Besides, with the Yihan oppa things, Jiwoong insist, her feelings, everything's make it more complicated.  

“Hey, you can go to sleep. Don’t bother, I’ll go afterward” Mrs. Kim said when she saw Taeyeon still standing in the room.

“Nae… night, omma” Taeyeon said before she leave the room.

 

 

 

Taeyeon enter the room afterward. She saw Hayeon is already on the bed.

“Are you sleeping?” Taeyeon asked.

But, no answer from Hayeon.

Taeyeon went to see Hayeon face but Hayeon close her eyes to pretend she’s sleeping.

“Hayeon?” Taeyeon call her name softly.

Hayeon just continue pretending to be sleep. After that, Taeyeon go to switch off the light before she goes to get some sleep. Hayeon open her eyes afterward and then she takes a glance secretly at Taeyeon.

After that night incident, Hayeon start to feel upset with Taeyeon. The truth, she's already seen what actually happened between Jiyong and Taeyeon. Coincidentally, before that, she already saw her sister is kissing with Jiyong when she's went to throw the rubbish that night. At that moment, Hayeon stunned to see that scene and her mind keep thinking it's unbelievable for her to see them together. However, she starts to believe it when she saw how Jiyong stares and touch Taeyeon face that night after sending Jiwoong. 

 

Hayeon POV

“Why unnie keep it from me? Argh…! ”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter