Hero

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I sprinted out from the hotel. I cant believe that she did that to me without my permission. How can I trust her if she doesnt know how to respect me?

I was waiting for a taxi at the hotel when I heard a familiar voice.

"Chaeyoung! Please dont leave! Im sorry!!! Please lets talk!"

I dont want to talk to her thats why I didnt turn around. I just wait for the taxi to get here.

When the taxi stop infront of me. I open the door as fast as I could but she stopped me from doing it. She put her hand over my hand.

"Please? Dont leave."

I try to open the door but she holds my hand firmly. Finally, I look at her. She didnt change her clothes. She's wearing her night gown. I cant believe that she didnt bother changing just to follow me down here.

"Hey miss!! Are you getting in?!!"

The taxi driver shouted at me. I look at him as he fully rolled down the window.

"She's not getting in."

She said before she took out a money from her night gown.

"Go." She said before handling the money to the driver. Then I remember that I want to go home.

"Whats wrong with you?! Im going home!"

"You should have said that before I told that driver to go! Lets go inside its freaking cold here!"

I felt my eyebrows clashed together as I heard her bossy voice.

I turn and start walking towards my way home.

"What the hell?!"

I heard her say as I try to walk faster.

"Im begging you. Please, lets go back to the hotel."

I can hear her but I didnt stop walking.

I crossed the street and I didnt hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter