Infront of me

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

Its been 15 minutes since we started walking at the park but she havent talk about anything. She even walk behind me as if she dont want to walk at my pace. Fine! I wont turn to look at you!

To be honest I want her to get worried or get mad about what I wear today. So that I can start bursting out my anger. I want her to understand why I got mad yesterday.

I saw some guys coming from different direction. I saw them look at my legs but afterwards inverted their eyes. And they look afraid? Whatever they are not my type.

But I was thinking, is there something wrong about my legs? Thus it look like something unpleasant? Is that the reason why Chaeyoung have been quiet all this time?

Then I felt a wind blew, I stop as my body shivers from the unexpected coldness.

Now, Im regretting what Im wearing. I shouldnt have done this. I never thought that Chaeyoung doesnt care about what I wear at all.

I decided to walk a little faster but I also regretting it as the wind touches my skin sending more chills to my body.

My anger suddenly reached its limit as I felt really bad for myself for being treated this way. I was about to turn around but I felt a warm fabric wrapped around my legs.

"I hope you dont mind if I tie this around your waist."

She said while standing infront of me tying her jacket around my waist. She smile at me warmly as I felt my anger fades away.

"You're turning red. Are you okay?"

She asked while her hand is at my forehead. I stepped backward as I try to hold back myself. I removed her hand.

"Yes! Im absolutely okay!"

Suddenly the smile at her face fades away.

"Are you mad?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter