Asked her

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

"Im sorry, I mean it."

I watch as Chaeyoung sighed heavily.

"Fine."

Theres this awkward silent happening right now. She look at me and I was captured by her feature. Her long hair fell to her shoulder. My eyes travel to her face as I realize she has a mole close to her lips. Those lips which has a heart shape. I imagine myself kissing it again. Remembering how soft it is when I get a chance to kiss it. I was mesmerized at those kissable lips.

"What are you thinking?"

I was snapped back and found her looking at my lips then to my eyes. I raised my eyebrow from her question.

"You're biting your lips."

Then it leaves me in awe. Did I just bite my lips just by looking at her? Am I that really out of control of my own body?

"Just to let you know, your mouth is open."

I shrugged myself thinking how my action being questionable in her presence.

"I-Im sorry. Im just thinking about something." I need a scapegoat. "So about the scratch, stay here. Ill look for a first aid."

"You dont have to. Its fine. This will heal sooner."

"I insist since Im afraid it will leave a mark."

"Im totally fine."

"Dont be stubborn."

"Coming from someone who's also a stubborn?"

I raised my eyebrow again looking at her. I stand up then left her to look for the first aid kit.

——

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

She raised her eyebrow before she left me. Its intimidating seeing her looking at me that way. I look at my scratch,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter