Wedding? Ending?

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MESSAGE:

We made it ONCE! TRIPLE KILL!!!!

As I promised, I brought you the update.

And guys! This is the next update to "DRUNK?". You didnt skip any updates. I really jump 2 months later.

Be ready in.......












 

3
















 

2





















 

1....






 

[2 Months later]

**MINAs POV**

I cant believe that I will say yes. Im very nervous. My palms are sweating and I cant help but keep walking across the room.

"Ms. Mina?" I heard my butler call me while knocking at my door.

"Yes?"

"The car is ready."

"Okay, coming!" I grab my my phone and dial someone.

She answer me as I walk down to the stairs.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Its me!"

"Ooh! Im at the restaurant."

"Okay! Ill be there at 15."

"Okay, see yah!"

I enter my car and release a heavy breath. Im very nervous.

"Before we go to our destination, let stop by somewhere." I told my driver and he nodded at me.

------

"Ms. Myoui." The guard greeted me then open the door.

"Mina!" Ysabelle call me which caught my attention as soon as I enter the establishment.

"Ysa!" I call out and gave her a smile. We hug for awhile the pull away.

"So I heard you say yes?"

"News spread fast huh?"

"Come on Mina, you know you're my boss."

"I know. Anyways, did you do my favor?"

"Ofcourse! Here!" She handed me a the mp3 player.

"Let me pay you for this device."

"No need, Mina. She can have it. Ooh turn on your bluetooth, Ill send you a soft copy so you can also hear it."

"You know how much this mean to me right?" Then I my bluetooth.

"I know." She sound sad.

"Speak it up Ysa, or you'll forever stay on silence."

"Fine!" She sighs first. "Mina, you know that I like you right?"

"Ysa----"

"Let me finish first." I nodded at her. She looked down to her eyes, avoiding my eyes.

"So back to what Im saying. I like you very much. As I record the song you wrote, I cried a couple of times. Its hard to finish the song without a tears dropping from my eyes. It pains me a lot as I read those message from you." She raised her head and meet my eyes.

"Are you sure about this? You can still run." I smile at her. I understand what she feels but run? No, Im not going to do that.

"Ysa, Im sure. I said yes not because of the emotion Im feeling that time. I said yes because I feel that I should say yes."

"If thats your answer then Ill support you. Give me a call whenever you need help about songs, okay?"

"Just songs?"

"Dont be silly Mina, you're heart is already owned."

I laugh at her.

"Alright, I need to go!"

We bid our goodbyes and I proceed to my car.

"Where to ma'am?"

"At the hotel."

-----

I walk to the front office and smile at the lady.

"Yes ma'am? What can I help you?"

"Im looking for the room of Ms. Son."

"Are yo----"

"Yes!" I answer her with a smile.

She handed me a paper with the room number and a card key.

"Thank you!"

With the mp3 in my hand I can feel the sweats my hands producing.

I slightly open the door, I can Chaeyoung's back facing me. She's wearing her wedding dress. I can't help it but a tears scaped from my eyes, I just can't believe what Im seeing right now.

I decided to push the door to come in but a hand stopped me from doing what I was thinking. I felt a hand at me shoulder, while his free hand softly close the door. I turn around only to see Jackson. Yes, you read it right, Jackson. The guy who cheated on Chaeyoung.

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be her Mina!" He's whispering and shouting at the same time.

"I should be asking you that." I back fire.

"Cool down, I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter