Suggested Pain

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

After an overnight thinking, I decided to end everything between me and Mina. I mean why do I need to keep on dating her when I already know that I need to married someone who's not Mina? I dont want to give her a day of happiness then at the end of it Im going to take it away by telling her I cant continue what we have. Lets face reality, theres no such word as a 'good timing' when at the end we will going to hurt someone who's important to us.

2 months with her is enough for me to cherish those memories. I have to let her go.

I go back to my place with my painting that will be hanged at the gallery.

When I enter my place, its neat as if somebody had been taking good care of my place. "Mina." I whisper when I remember that she has her own key except me and Dahyun. Dahyun wont clean this place specially when she's busy at the gallery so Im sure its Mina.

I still have 4 days left before the gallery opening. I brought the painting to my art room before I proceed to my room.

I smile at how clean my room. I walk to my closet and it reveals an organize clothes. Color by color. Why thus Mina made things easy for me while at the same time difficult for me?

Before anything else, I need to talk to Dahyun regarding my family problem. I know I shouldnt ask for her help since she cant help me with this but I want her to handle Mina.

Ofcourse I wont tell her that we had some misunderstanding thats why I really left my place.

-------

"How are you bro?! Did you finish your piece already? Im worried when I read your text the next day."

I asked Dahyun to come over after her work. I think Mina already know that I got back since Dahyun come straight here. I left the lights on at the living room so Mina wont try to come in.

We settled down at the kitchen before I start talking.

"Im fine. And yes, I finish my piece. I have it at my art room. Do you want to see it?"

"No. Id rather to see it on the opening. So why did you asked me to come over?"

"I---"

"Ooh yeah! Do you know where is Mina? We was supposed to came here together but suddenly she disappears."

"Ahmmm? She'll come later. I texted her that I want us to have privacy."

I watch her as she slowly nodded.

"Bro, Ill go straight to the point. But I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter