Peck

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

"You've got to be kidding me!" Chaeyoung barked at me which made me jumped off from the couch. My hit the floor. I groaned from the pain which made me forget why I ended up at the floor. I stand up and rubbed my to atleast ease the pain then my eyes met her eyes, then I remember why.

"What?" I asked her confuse.

"Leave." She said with stern.

"Wait! What?!" Im totally shocked by her word. Whats going on?

"I said leave!" If stare can kill someone, I believe Im already dead at this place.

"What did I do this time?" I asked. I need to know before I obey.

"You didnt do anything, thats why LEAVE!" Now, she turn red. Red as tomato. She's mad and I dont know why.

"Hey Chaeyoung." I move towards her slowly. As soon I reached her I touch her shoulder which are very tense. I look into her eyes. "Relax please." She tried by closing her eyes then breathe in, breathe out. She took a lot of time to calm down which I thought it will never come.

Then she open her eyes. It looks different now. Her eyes looks like controlling whatever she felt right now.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked, atleast this time she's calm.

"No. Can you just wash up your face. You look terrible." She said while inverting her eyes somewhere. I nodded then smile even she's not looking at me, I know she can see me at her peripheral.

I slowly took my hands away from her then walk towards the restroom.

------

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

As soon as Mina call my name I got back to myself. Well, I wont lie. I loose myself when I saw that lipstick mark at her cheek. I dont know why did I felt that but its unacceptable.

I never felt that urge of madness when Im with Jackson even when I saw him cheating on me. I mean when he cheated Im mad at him.

This time felt different. Im not mad at Mina but Im mad to all the people that surrounds her. I cant trust them to behave.

Mina walk back with a smiles. Her face freshen up. I noticed that her other cheek is red.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Why?" She answer me back but Im just curious because its really red. I walked toward her and reached for her cheek. I caress her cheek, she looked shocked but I didnt take my hands off. I caress again and this time she closes her eyes, feeling my touch.

Her face is still cold since she washed it off. Her skin is smooth that I didnt realized that my eyes are also close.

"I rubbed it off. So please relax." She said ending the silence.

I open my eyes and look at her. Her eyes are fixed at mine. I gave her a 'what are you saying' look.

"The mark. I rubbed it off."

My mouth saids 'oh' but I failed to voice it out.

"You should have told me earlier, than shouting and asking me to leave."

"I dont know what to say." Yes! I really dont know what to say. We are not together so I dont know what I should say infront of her. 

As if her can read my mind.

"You can tell me whatever you wanted to say."

I decide to be silent. I was about to take my hand but she felt what Im about to do so she hold it softly. Closes her eyes. She place it at her lips and kiss it. Im awestruck to be honest.

"Chaeng, do you think you already like me?" I watched as her eyes slowly open up then look into my eyes for an answer.

I pulled away my hand and look at the wall clock. Its already 5pm. Wow! Time really move fast when you are with someone who's important. I start walking to the kitchen. I heard her following me from behind.

"So what do you want for dinner? Should we cook or deliver?" I asked hoping she will let it slide. Im not ready to answer her question. And I dont know when will I be able to answer it.

"We? Do you really know how to cook? Cause as far as I remember I almost eat sunny side up egg with egg shells." She said and we're both laughing our arse as we remember that day.

"Ill cook. So just sit at the counter." Thank God she doesnt push me to answer her question.

I was about to walk towards the stool counter when she hold my wrist and spun me.

"What are you doing?

"Where are you going?" She just asked me with a question. I almost face palm myself.

She lead the way until we reach the counter near the stove. She faced me and hold my waists, lift me up and made me sit at the counter top.

"I said counter not counter stools." She told me before I can even ask.

She start cooking going to my stocks. "Sooooo? What do you have here?" She said as she go to my cupboard. She took various ingredients that I dont know. She do grocery for me last time which we almost get into fight because I dont know how to cook so its a waste to do that but she convinced me that when she's free she will come and cook for me.

She was about to bent down to get a pan when I startled her.

"Woooooah!" She turn around and look at me.

"WHAT?!"

"Can you change first?"

"Why? Do I look irresistible?" She joked.

"Oh come on!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Fine." Then she left.

Her skirt is short which is not the right thing to wear when bending down. 

"Irresistible' she said?" I told myself chuckling this time.

"Okay Im back." She said as she walk to the closet to take a pan.

My eyes widen as she bend down and grab a pan.

"Jesus!" I said under my breathe. As soon as she got the pan she straighten up and turn to look at me.

"What did you say?" She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter