Furious

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

Its been five days since the night that I hide with Chaeyoung at the walk-in closet. Neither of us talks about what happen that night.

When I got back to work the other day, Sana is furious as she called out my name.

The night that we hide, we decided to go home that night. As soon as Chaeyoung's dad left, we watched the guests hit the road, after the floor was clear we bid our goodbyes to her mom and brother. Her mom insisted that we should stay for that night but I just remember that I forgot to call nor text Sana. Its not a good thing to be absent the next day so I promise that there will be a next time for a visit.

Chaeyoung looks like she really wanted to go home. She looks exhausted when we got out from the closet, so she did agree on going back home that night.

Sana threatens me that she wont think twice to fire me if Ill do it again. I never get scared of her ever since we met but that day was different. At some point I start treating her as a boss. I dont know, seems like a day without me at work change her personality very fast.

Since I need to make-up with her I do my work hands on but still I dont forget to bring Chaeyoung foods every meal for everyday. I felt sorry for not showing up and just leaving the food outside. I explain it to her and she said that she definitely understand.

I still have a couple of minutes before Ill be off at work. I follow my time in and time out for the passed 5 days. I look at the room across mine. Sana is at her office. I forgot to say, she rent a place where we can call it office since clients want to meet us right and left, we decided that having an office is a better decision to do meetings so we can save time than hitting the road and drive for a couple of time. We also hire people who works under me to help me.

I saw Sana stand up from her seat, her office covered with glass so I can see her. Before heading outside her office she turned off the lights, looking down at her bag for her car keys. She lift her head and saw me looking at her. I look down at my work as I waited for my time to be done. Her office is across mine yet you still need to walk a few steps. I heard a knock at my door so I smile lifting my head.

"Yes?" I asked smiling at Sana. She raised her eyebrow and sigh.

"Tomorrow is your day off. Do what you want and show up the next day." She told me with a boss tone. Ooh I cant believe Im saying this but I miss my annoying bestfriend. She turn around, I stand up to talk before she could leave.

"Hey Sana!" I called her in a friendly way, she turn around and look at me.

"You know Im your boss." She informed me. I look at the time and see that its already passed 9pm.

"Not this time. Its passed 9pm." I smile at her. I saw her roll her eyes.

"Can we talk?" I asked her hoping she'll accept it.

"Not tonight Mina." She said turning around and close the door.

She's really serious about everything.

------

Im at the front of Chaeyoung's door. I have pizza and icecream at my hands. I ring the bell, the wind blew while Im waiting for her to open. 

This morning, the sun was scorching fire so I decided not to wear a warmer. Now, Im regretting as the wind send chills to my spine. 'I shouldnt buy icecream.' I told myself.

As soon as the door click open, I push it softly as I entered the place without asking permission.

"Oh wow! Entering someones house without the owners invitation is quite rude." She chuckled after closing the door.

"Im sorry. Im freezing to death outside." I said as I warm my shoulder. Its difficult since Im holding pizza and icecream. 

"Im just kidding. Lets head to the kitchen." She said with a smile. I let her lead the way as I gave her space to go first.

I put down the food at the counter and walk to her cabinet to get plate and spoon. When I turn around I saw her sitting at her stall, pizza at her hand.

"Lets just eat here. Just take spoon for ice cream." I nodded at her and bring back the plate. I walk towards her and sit at the stall next to her.

"Its been awhile since we saw each other." She start the conversation.

"Yeah I know. Sana is really mad at me." I sigh after.

"You know she's not, because she havent fired you." She said in a matter of fact tone.

"She gave me a day off." I said in a weak voice but not in a whisper.

"Wow! Thats quite shocking." She said then start laughing.

"Dont you like it? Atleast you can take a rest." She move to face me. So I face her too.

"Its not that I dont like it. Its just Im used to be busy when I have a project in hand. She's not treating me as a friend anymore."

"How do you define friendship? By not giving you a day off?" I know she's joking so I just roll my eyes.

We stay quiet until we finish the food that I brought. I start cleaning up, wipe down, wash the spoon and throw the trash.

"You're not slave remember?" She stated as I turn around at her.

"I know Im not but admit it you get use to it cause you dont even move when we finish eating." I mock at her. A red color flashed to her cheeks as I looks away. I chuckled, defeating her.

"I wont stay to long. I have to go." I announced as I dry my hands with a kitchen tissue.

"Hey, tomorrow if you off right?" She asked not looking at me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked curiously.

"Can you stay tonight?" She look at me raising her eyebrows.

"Should I?" I joked.

"Nevermind. Just go home." She said then stand up from the stall. "You know what to do before you go. Turn off the light and dont forget to close to door!" She shout in a boring tone as she left me and walk to her room.

------

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I didnt expect to see Mina this evening. I lose my chance to embrace her when she move faster to come inside my place. I missed her okay, 5 days is quite long.

Im glad that she respect what I want, which is not to talk about what happen at the closet.

Im happy that she'll have a day off. Maybe we can spend time tomorrow so I can have someone with me while Im walking at the park. Ill just ask her tomorrow.

I left Mina at the kitchen and proceed to my room after asking her to stay for tonight. I really dont mind if she will stay or not. I look at my wall and found an empty frame. Im happy that I already use the 2 empty frames. I decided to pack away the 2 frames and I sent it to my real home and asked my mom to hide it at my room.

I go straight to my table to sketch the sunset. When my door opens revealing Mina.

"What did I say about coming inside without the invitation of the owner?" I asked as I bring back my eyes to my work.

"You invited me to stay so I dont care what you're talking about." I heard her collapse at my bed.

"Mina, I just change my linens this morning. Can you get away from my bed and take a bath first?" I asked in a cool manner. I heard her sigh but still listen by standing on her feet.

"I dont have clothes with me." Ofcourse you dont since I just invited you just tonight.

"Grab whatever makes you comfortable at my walk-in. And can yoi please stop talking? Im busy with my work." I inform her as I focus at my work. I already have my vision all I need to do is put it on my sketchbook.

I heard her get into the bathroom, as soon as she close the door I hear nothing but the silence of the night. I cant hear the water at my bathroom since its a sound proof. I dont know why did the real-owner do that, Im just renting the place.

I didnt realize how long Ive been sketching nor how long have been Mina taking a bathe. But looking at my progress at my work it looks like its more than a half an hour.

The bathroom door opens, yet Mina doesnt go out. Instead I heard her call me.

"Chaeyoung? Can you do me a favor?" Im not in the mood specially being interrupted in my work.

Everything now feels like my brain acknowledge her yet my body dont care about her, it only cares about my work. I heard her mumbled something but I cant focus at her.

"Ooh com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter