Confrontation

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I received a call this morning from a lady:

L: Hello? Is this Jackson's ex-girlfriend?

"Yes, who are you?"

L: You know me when you saw me. Meet me at xxx cafe. 2:40pm sharp.

"Wh——" tooooooot. She ended the call.

Im on my way to the cafe to meet the lady. I never heard that voice so Im clueless who is she.

I entered the cafe and look at the clock, its 2:45pm. I usually come to a meet up atleast 10 minutes before the said time but I felt that it doesnt matter to be on time since she is the one who asked me to meet her, not the way around. Its not being disrespectful, but she didnt introduced herself earlier at the phone call so she deserve a little punishment.

I roamed my eyes around the cafe I saw one familiar face but I doubt that she's the one who called me. I roamed my eyes again hoping that there is one more face that I know. Sad to say, she's indeed the only face I recognize.

I walk towards her. I move the chair backward so I can sit.

"I believe you are the one who called me?" I raised my eyebrow while waiting her answer as she sip at her drinks.

Yes, I am. Anyways, I bought a strawberry milkshake for you. I hope I did the right choice. Drink it before we start.

I really dont want to sit with her in the same table yet Im curious why did she call me. I took a sip, I felt my eyes sparks as the strawberry flavor indulge my mouth. I felt Im in the cloud9. I heard my drink got empty because of the sound of the straw creating to my sips.

I guess you really like strawberry milkshake huh?

"Ahhm ye-yeah." I can feel my face heated up from embarrassment as I look at my empty glass infront of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter