Lies

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENGs POV**

Its been a tiring day but I want to see my boyfriend, Jackson. Today is our Anniversary but Im busy at the gallery so we werent get a chance to have a lunch earlier so Im thinking to surprise him for a dinner.

When I got inside the taxi I grabbed my phone and texted Jackson.

[text]:

"Hey babe? Are you at home?"

I got a reply after 10 minutes.

J: Yes. Sorry I just finished taking a bath.

"Dont be sorry, its fine. Anyways, are you planning to go out tonight?"

J: No, I dont have any plans. Why did you ask?

"Just asking. So you'll just stay at home?"

J: Yes. Why?

"Nothing."

I put my phone down and I asked the driver if we can stopped by in the nearest restaurant at Jackson's house.

———

"Im sorry but can you wait for me. Ill pay you for staying." I told the driver. He looks like a kind person so I feel comfortable asking for favor.

"No need to worry maam. Ill stay here until you finished ordering." He answered me while smiling.

I got out from the car and about to enter the restaurant when I realized I forgot my phone. So I walk back at the taxi.

"Done too soon maam?" He asked. Confusion written all over his face.

"No I just forgot my phone." I answer with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter