Overnight

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

I felt my blood flow up to my head as I repeat in my mind what she said.

I stare at her intensely waiting if she really mean what she have said. Then she gave me a curious face and continued.

"You're blushing Mina. What erted thoughts are running in your head?"

I was caught off guard and I didnt expect that from her.

"What?! Im not!"

"You're not what? A ert?"

She smirked at me as if she likes teasing me. To be honest I really dont like being tease.

"Whatever!"

I shouted out of irritation then walk back inside the house push her a little to the side before passing her.

"You gonna need to cool down your head before going to sleep. I dont want to be attack while sleeping."

I heard her say before laughing really loud. She really like teasing me, so I go back to her.

I cant be defeated.

She was shocked when she saw me turn around and face her, I walk towards her and trying to build up my confidence inside me before reaching her. We look at each others eyes. As I move towards her, I close the gap between us making her move backward. She broke the eye contact when her back touches the door.

I brought my hands at the side of her head to touch the door so I can corner her. She look uncomfortable yet Im not done.

"Wha-what are you doing?"

She said in annoyance. I smirked when I saw her get stiff. I lean forward to enjoy her annoyance then whisper to her ear.

"Tell me? What do you wanna do?"

I said in a husky voice. Then I pull my face from her. When I look at her face I felt my confidence gone away as I saw her with teary eyes.

I move backward giving her space to move.

"Hey, Im sorry. I didnt mea---"

She didnt let me finish as she walk passed me.

I groaned to myself. I should have let her win. As I turn around she's no longer there.

I tried to look at her at the living area but she's not there. So I decided to go to the kitchen then I found her. She was holding a bottle of wine and a wine glass. She saw me but just averted her eyes somewhere then passed thru me, AGAIN.

I sighed, did I really made a mistake? I was about to follow her then I thought it will be better if I also bring a wine glass so I can join her.

I walk to her cabinet then take a glass.

I thought she was at the dinning area but as I pass by I saw nobody. I thought she might be at her room right now, maybe she dont want to be interrupt by me. So I just proceed to the living room, Ill just spend the rest of the night there.

But I saw Chaeyoung on the floor, sitting while looking at the glass of wine in her hand. Then she felt my presence.

"What took you so long? You asked me what I wanna do right? Join me. I want to drink."

I listen to her and sitted across her. I dont want to make her feel uncomfortable again.

------

She finish her 3rd glass when she start talking.

"Are you a light drinker? I just finish my 3rd glass and you havent even drink the quarter of yours."

I look at my glass and answer.

"Yeah."

"But that is only a wine, it doesnt hurt you."

"It doesnt matter if its a wine or a women's drink, I got easily get drunk."

"Figured."

Then theres this short silence before she talk again.

"You know what! Lets call it a night. Im sorry for pushing you to drink. Lets go sleep."

I was about to speak when she snatched my glass from my hand and drink it until empty. Then put the glass at the table. She stares at it, I watch her as she look at the glass like she just reminiscing something?

I dont know what my body's been doing while Im watching her but I just found myself close to Chaeyoung.

Finally she broke her eyes from the glass and look at me. I saw it again, her eyes full of sadness-- and pain? as she tries to hold back her tears.

I lean forward to her face then lift my right hand to her left cheek. I slowly caress her cheek, I dont know if my hand is cold or warm but she looks very satisfy at my hand. Then she close her eyes, the teardrop finally scapes as she shuts her eyes. I used my thumb to wipe the tears. It tear me apart watching her in this state. I use my left hand to hold her right hand, my thumb keep on encircling at her hand trying to comfort her.

I watch her eyes slowly opens, she didnt speak, she just look into my eyes. Her orbs shows pain. Then I figured that Im not the reason of her pain, not my teasing and not even my presence.

I dont know if its my imagination but I saw her look at my lips for a split seconds.

I lean more to her face waiting for rejection but she just stare at me.

I close my eyes first then close the gap between us as I felt our lips touches together.

I stay at that position for a while, I dont want to make a mistake and make her night worst.

I open my eyes and I see her eyes shut. I took that as a go signal so I close my eyes again and tilt my head a little bit. I lean my head forward and feel her full lips on mine.

Her lips is very soft that I cant even compared it to any soft cakes that Ive tried before.

I felt her right hand hold at my left hand. I dont know what to do so I just let my lips go with the flow.

I parted my lips to her upper lips and she respond by my lower lips. Her lips tas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter