Hot

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNG's POV**

I woke up in Mina's warm hugs. My arm is still wrapped around her waist. I move a little backward to look at her calm face.

I move my hand to her cheek and caress her. I saw her eyebrows moves, "hmmm." I smile when I heard her. Then I brought back my arm to her waist and push myself towards her. I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Goodmorning." She said in her husky voice.

"Goodmorning." I greeted after I burried my face to her neck. I felt her shivers at my voice as I talk at her neck. For sure its because of my voice vibration I made.

"I have work, just to inform you." I know I didnt own her but I want her to stay more. I loosen my arm from her. So I can look at her.

"Dont you have a days off?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I do have but I cant have it. My boss slash my bestfriend, asked me to work without off in 3 weeks since this place is close to some of our clients."

"That makes no sense. You still need a days off. We should report him to the authority." I whined.

"Hmm? First, she's 'her' not 'him'. Second, I told you she's my bestfriend so I cant report her. Third, Im her best employee so she cant do it without me."

"Third sounds like you're the boss and not her." I heard her chuckled which made me smile.

"You know what? I still have time for breakfast. Do you want to join me or do you want me to just leave your food at the door?"

"Of course I want to join you!" I stand up right away and run to my closet to grab some clothes then to the bathroom to change.

"I like you . But its better if you will cover that up!" She shouted when I enter my bathroom. I saw myself blush infront of my mirror.

"ert." I manage to shout back in a flat tone.

"Ill wear my clothes from last night." She informed me snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, I hung it at my closet after I wash it last night."

"Wow! So it only means that Im really exhausted. I didnt even realized that you left the bed last night."

"So you had a good sleep right?"

"Of course, having you for the whole night helps."

I peek from the bathroom door to check on her. I saw her in her underwear while putting her slacks. I start from the bottom going to----

"Are you sure that Im the only one who's ert in this room? Cause looking at you, says Im not the only one."

Got to be honest I was caught looking at her . "I---I---."

"Yeah I know. You're checking me out." She smirk before she slowly puts on her vneck tshirt. "FYI, you're still keep on checking me."

She said then show a bigger smirk. Damn it! I was caught 2 times.

"We need to go before I got late to work." She announced.

But before I even follow her my phone rings.

"Let me answer this first. See you at the door way." She nodded and I head out.

------

**MINAs POV**

I let Chaeyoung head out first since I think that call is important.

Then I noticed that the empty frame is still missing. Its been awhile since she's been working on that. Then I remember last night when she asked me not to come inside her room and told me to wait for a bit since she have to take away something.

Is she embarrased that I may say something bad about her art? I shrugged the thought then follow her.

She's still in her phone. Her back facing me. I didnt mean to but I over heard her. I cant hear the person from the other line.

"Bro, can you just skip for today? I really need a ride."

"Ooh come on, I cant take a cab going there, its pricey! You know they will ask for more money."

"No, I really need to go now. You know I only have a few hours before he join them right?"

"Dont apologize, its not your fault. I guess I need a cab then."

"Yep."

"Yep."

"Are you my mom? Hahahaha dont worry! Bye!!"

Then she turn around and see me.

"Ohh, how long have you been there?"

"Not much."

"Not much?" She repeat with a same tone.

"Lets just head outside."

------

As soon as we reach the cafe we fall in line right away.

"Are you trying to embarrass me again?" She asked as she turned around when we reached the cashier.

"What? What did I do this time?" I asked curiously.

"This is the cafe where you almost kiss me!" She whisper and I chuckled when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter