Caught

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I watched as Mina and her secretary worked together. They looked synchronize. I mean when Mina moves her hands, her secretary knows what to do next. I barely saw open except when she's talking to someone on the phone.

But after the phone calls, I felt a pinch in my heart when Mina suddenly laugh. I dont know whats the reason but Mina keep on laughing while writing down something.

I tried to stop myself from watching them but I cant. Im afraid that if I divert my sight from them I might missed something very important. Like what if her secretary kissed her without her permission, things like that are scary.

Thats why when her secretary left her office, the clog that blocks my airways finally gone away.

I cant help myself but to stare at Mina intensely. I hate it that she show her gummy smile to her secretary.

When she look back at me I didnt bother taking away my eyes off her even that only means that Ive been watching them all this time.

"Hey Chaeng. Dont melt Mina with those eyes of yours."

I look at Sana who caught me, I sigh.

"Is she close to her secretary?" I asked Sana.

"Close? No actually. They only talk about work related but that was the first time I saw them that close." Sana confirmed. "Why? Are you jealous?" She asked me off guard.

"M-me?! Of course not! W-why would I?!" Damn it! Im stuttering!

"You sounds very convincing huh?" She said with annoying smirked drawn to her lips.

I gritted my teeth trying to calm down myself.

"I can help you. Only if you admit that you are jealous."

"You wont hear that coming from me Sana. So shut up."

"Fine. Anyways, its almost dinner time. Lets eat!"

"We still have 30 mins before 6. Maybe we should wait a little bit."

"We cant do that. A lot of people will line up at restaurants and it will take a lot of time. We will get angry and hungry at the same time, thats not what we want. So lets eat dinner."

"Fine." I look across the office. Mina look busy but I want to invite her.

"Fine. Asked her to come." Sana told me. She always caught me looking at Mina. I stand up from my chair and walk towards her office.

I dont know why but my hands are sweating. I knocked at her door and she let me in without looking up.

"Tanya, lets go for dinner if your finish." I look around her office, checking if Tanya is really here but she's not, I guess she mistaken me as Tanya. Since I dont answer, Mina raised her head and met my eyes.

I wont lie but my eyebrows are clashed together with her invitation.

"Ooooooh!" Mina said slowly. She smile nervously.

"I was planning to invite you for dinner. But it sounds like you already have a plan." I finished with gritted teeth.

"Its not what you were thinking Chaeng." She said calmly.

"Enlighten me so I can understand."

"She helped me earlier so I just want to reward her with a dinner."

I scoffs before I answer. "You know that Im here yet you wanted to reward her with a dinner?!"

"Chaeyoung, please close the door. People can hear you from the outside." Mina finally stand up from her chair and walks towards me. She reached for the knob so she can close the door.

I hate it how Mina remain calm when Im already getting angry. I mean its the right thing to do. Dont clash with someone who's angry with the same attitude, but how Mina shows her calmness is something getting into my nerves.

"Do you have a secret relationship with your-----" She cover my mouth. Im still fighting with her with the door. Im stopping her from getting it close.

"Dont make a scene Chaeyoung." She hissed at me. She forced to close the door and she succeeded. Im getting really angry that even I cant see myself, I know Im turning red.

I take her hands off my mouth. "Let go!" I said when I throw her hands.

"Calm down Chaeyoung. Its just misunderstanding."

"Fine! So tell me, why are you laughing with her earlier?!"

I heard her sighed which made my blood boil.

"Dont sigh at me Mina!" She just looked at me with amusement.

"Is this what you are doing while Im at my place? Is that the reason why you just leave my foods outside my house so you can have a date with your secretary?!"

"Okay, calm down tiger." Those words slip to her lips in a y way which made me more angry. I know that Mina is trying to calm me down but somehow I find it irritating.

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" I spit out but this time its a whisper.

"What?!" Mina look shocked, but smile after.

"Congrats! Because you succeed!" I admit it to her. And admitting it made me cry. Its embarrassing admitting being jealous. I look at her, I thought she will show pity or sympathy or maybe atleast being sorry but I was wrong. She smile bigger. Her gums shows as she smile from ear to ear.

Tears flows to my face. I cover my face from embarrassment then turn around from her.

"Why are you hiding?" I felt her hands caressing my back, but I didnt answer.

"Are you embarrassed?" She asked, and even I cant see her. Her voice sounded like she's still smiling.

"Shut up!" I pushed her away without looking at her. But she latch to me.

"Hey look at me." She whispered to my ears but in a serious tone.

I turn around but Im still covering my face.

"Look at me." She repeated, putting her fingers to my chin and lift it up but I didnt took off my hands from my face. I parted my fingers so I can see her somehow.

She smile at my and sighed.

"You look adorable. So now, take off your hands." Im still sobbing and its more embarrassing to know that she's watching me. She softly take off my hands from my face. Once again, she show her gummy smile.

"You're too cute Chaeyoung to think that Im cheating on you with my secretary. I never look at her the way I look at you." I looked down because I cant look into her eyes which only show sincerity.

I felt her warm hands as she cupped my cheeks, lifting my head to face her.

"Please, dont cry because of me. I like you and I wont like anybody the way I like you Chaeng." I melted at her confession. I bite my lips, stopping myself to smile.

She lean forward and I automatically close my eyes.

I felt her warm lips kisses my eyes. This time I let myself smile at the moment.

I was about to apologize when we heard a knocked at the door. Mina softly let go of me but her hand intertwine to my hand as she open the door.

"Chaeyoung, I told you we need to--" Sana stopped when our eyes met. Then she look at Mina.

"Mina! Why did you made her cry?!" My eyes widen when a lot of heads turn around to look at us.

Mina sigh then faced palm herself.

"Its not her fault." I defended Mina.

"Well, I invite Tanya to dinner if you dont mind?" She asked Mina. But Mina look at me, I guess she wants me to approve it.

I look at Sana who looked back at me. She raised her eyebrow and tilted her head. I just nodded, she smiled silly at me.

"Lets go." Mina let go of my hand so she can grab her coat and her bag.

"Lets use my car." Sana proposed, we just both agree.

When she get herself in to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter