Ttalgi

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

Its been a while since I last saw Mina. If Im not mistaken its been 2 weeks.

Mina told me that she's busy at work and she cant come and see me.

I didnt mind it that she dont show up at first but Mina always full my tummy. And that makes her be a part of my daily life for the passed 2 weeks. How? Well, because of her I always wake up in the morning. She gave me a wake-up call and ask me to come at the door. She always left a hot chocolate and a paper bag of croissant filled with strawberry jam. I never get a chance to see her because she always call me when she's about to leave my front door. Sometimes its a plain croissant or some kind of breads. She never change my drinks. Which is I wanna know why.

She also left a food for my lunch around 11 am to 12 noon and a dinner around 5 pm to 6 pm.

Mina always change time because she knows that Ill be waiting for her so I can catch her. And everytime I failed to do so I feel disappointed to myself not giving too much effort to see her.

Its lunch time and I just took my food at my door after Mina called me to inform me. I gave her a call when I finally reached my table. She answer it right away.

"Hi! Did you like it?" I can sense that she's smiling because I always text her 'thanks' every meal.

"Yes. I have a question." I really dont want to ask question since I know she's driving but I want to know her explanation.

"Go on."

"Why didnt you just wait for me to take the food from you? I mean, why left it there? It only takes a couple of minutes for me to come at the door."

I heard her sigh at the other line. Then I can say she's playing with her tongue as I heard some .

"Not answering. I have to go. Talk to you again before you sleep. Bye!"

"Min----" She drop the call.

Im not mad at her. I just want to know since I really made a point right? Why leave the food outside if she can just call me before she reached my place so she can hand it to me instead of putting it on the floor.

I munch the food that she gave me and gaves me energy to start my day. Well she wakes me up this morning but after I eat my breakfast I go back to sleep.

I plan to go to the park today. I took out my phone and text Mina.

"Hey! Im going to the park today. I might get home late. Please dont leave food at my door. Ill eat outside."

Theres a part of me that tells me that I really dont need to inform her because I never asked her to deliver me food or so what but a part of me wants her to know what Im doing so I wont make her worried.

------

The moment my skin feels the sun heat it lift my hopes high that mother nature will let me witness some beautiful sceneries that can help me with my main painting.

Oh and the painting that I made last time is already hanging at my bedroom wall. I cant keep my eyes off that everytime I lay my back at my bed. It helps me sleep in a way.

As I walk at the park I watch the children play and run at the grass field. I saw a lot of families, they're having a picnic. Oh, its Sunday thats why the park is filled with people. I hope I can go for a picnic someday. As I walk at the path way I saw some birds eating the foods at the ground. There are kids that ripping the breads to give it to the birds. Its quite relaxing seeing people enjoying their day.

Then I saw a bench, I find myself a little tired so I took the opportunity to sat down. I release a sigh as soon as my back rested.

I took out my phone to check if Mina texted me. She doesnt reply at all. Maybe she's busy. Its Sunday for godsake! She should take an off. I sigh again.

Ill be honest, Mina always call me when she got home every night. She always ask me if I enjoy the food that she gave me. Hows my day. Did I made any progress to my main painting. She always sound interested about my day. When she asked all of that she will asked random questions then I will find myself laying at my bed waiting for her to say goodnight so I can sleep. She never missed to call me at night despite her busy schedule. Theres this one time that I thought she wont call me. I was waiting for her call because I dont feel sleepy not hearing her voice at night:

["Hi?" I heard her soft voice.

"Hi." I can sense that she know that Im smiling. I can sense it to my voice thats why.

"Did I wake you up?" She asked in whisper not wanting me to be awaken. But I wasnt sleeping at all.

"No. I cant sleep not hearing your voice and---" Wait! I slipped that out! Im not supposed to say that! What if she think that she's obliged to call me every night?! "Oh! I mean---"

"Im happy to now that you really wanted to hear my voice because I feel the same." She said sweetly but I can hear the tiredness at her voice.

"Hey, hows your day? You call a little late than before."

"So now you're memorizing my call time huh?" She chuckled at the other line.

I felt embarrass exposing myself too much tonight. Since I didnt answer she continue.

"Its exhausting. I need to drive outside of the city to meet some of my clients."

"That must be really exhausting. You should have text me instead of calling me." I agreed and feel bad for her.

"Its fine. Atleast I heard your voice." I felt my blood rushed up to my face as I walk to the mirror and watched myself blush. Theres this silent that doenst feel awkward, just a relaxing silent.

"Mina?" I call her name expecting a response but she didnt answer. I look at my phone to check if she end the call without saying goodbye. She's still on the line. I call her name again. "Mina?" Theres no response. "I guess you fall asleep while talking to me huh?" I smile at the thought that I feel special that Im the one that she talked before falling asleep tonight. "Have a goodnight."]

Mina really became part of my life and I cant deny it. And because of her actions for the passed 2 weeks I really wanted to see her. I really dont know what Im going to do. I just what to see her.

I didnt realized that dinner time is approaching not until I lift my head and look at the sunset. I watched until it hides and I need to start walking to look for a food. Mina made me get used to it, eating on time. Do I really been spacing out for an hour?

As soon as I stand up I heard an ice cream bell from a far. I search for the sound. As I follow the sound, I saw a children walking together passing through me with a strawberry ice cream at the top of sugar cone.

I felt my tongue my lips unconsciously from the sight. I walk straight and I saw the truck of the ice cream. I smile ear-to-ear. Wow! Theres a lot of people who bought ice cream.

I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter