Breakfast

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

Its been 8 days since I last saw Chaeyoung. She always texts me with good afternoon and have a good night. Other than that she wont text anything else.

I tried to call her a few times after I received the texts but she never answer my calls. I dont know whats happening to her but I badly wanted to see her so I left a voice mail for the very first time.

"Hey Chaeyoung. Its been awhile since we've seen each other. Do you mind if I ask you to join me at breakfast tomorrow morning at the coffee shop where I first asked you to come? Around 7? I think you're quite busy these passed few days so if you dont show up, Ill be fine with that. Have a good day!"

After the recording Im starting to feel embarass. I think I might be too needy? But you cant blame me, my mind is still hanging from her words last time.

——

Im on my way to the gallery where Im going to work for a couple of weeks or months? Who knows.

Well, I already met the owner and she's not around right now.

Sana finally arrived 2 days ago and she come with me here.

"This is not yet done."

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Well, if you're going to use your mind. I wont be here if this is already done. Im here to make this gallery ready."

"Come on Mina. Dont be to overwork. Im just messing around."

"Well, you're a mess around here. Can you just leave?"

"Hey! Im your boss! Can you watch your attitude towards me!"

"Sana, can you please shut up! You're tearing my eardrums with your high pitch tone!"

I shush Sana and it does works. Then she left me alone for a while looking around the not finish gallery. Yes, she's my boss but she knows that Im a good employee so she cant fired me even Im mean to her and besides of that, Im her mean bestfriend so she need to get used to my attitude.

Finally I saw the owner walking towards me. She smile from ear-to-ear as she saw me.

Owner: Hi Miss Mina!

Her smile is contagious thats why I also smile right away.

"Hi!"

O: I dont know that you are coming?

"Well, I decided to just visit to start planning where and what should be perfect for the gallery."

O: I hope you're not over working yourself.

"Im not. Dont worry."

Then I heard Sana call me.

S: Hey Mina! Theres something I ——

She stop talking when she saw me talking with someone. Gonna say that she's into this lady. She walk towards us with a wide smile plaster to her face.

O: Oh? Im sorry Miss Mina but you're not allowed to bring anyone here at the gallery at this point.

I smirked when I heard the owner inform me that. I look at Sana who look very hurt. No question, Sana likes her.

S: Hi! I didnt mean to make a first impression bad. But Im Mina's boss. Im just looking around, maybe I can help her with some ideas. By the way, Im Sana.

LIE. She never help me with any project. All she did is just womanize at every city that she visited and I think this city is one of it.

She reach her hand to offer a hand shake but the owner seems to dislike her as she just talk as if she doesnt hear Sana.

 

O: Anyways, I just pass by. Good work Mina, call or text me if you need something or you have a good idea in mind. Bye!

 

Then she just took off. I look at Sana who's left in awe.

 

"Nice try."

 

I said sarcastically.

 

"She's the first person who did that to me."

 

"Looks like you already have the reason to stay at this project huh?"

 

"You know I love challenges."

 

"Be careful Sana. She might not into girls thats why she didnt talk to you."

 

"Whatever! Lets go! Im hungry!"

 

So we did ate late lunch together. I havent receive any reply from Chaeyoung, not even a good afternoon message. She's getting into my nerves to be honest. Is she trying to avoid me? Or thus she find me too needy?

 

"Earth on Mina!"

 

Sana said while waving her hands infront of me.

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"Well Im saying if you can let me have a sleepover tonight."

 

"Why would I allow you?"

 

"Because I need to discuss you something very important about your dad."

 

I roll my eyes.

 

"Sana, Im not buying it. Tell me now since we're still together."

 

"You're not in the right position to say that to me M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter