Night View

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I got back to my apartment, "be with me" that words keep on running in my mind. I dont know why its a big deal to me. Im not against same- relationship, but I never thought of being on it. Besides, how can I accept that if we just met twice.

D: Earth on Chaeyoung!

Dahyun said while waving her hand infront of my face. I snapped back.

"Im sorry. What are you saying again?" When I got home she start talking about the gallery expert that she hired. Im not interested so she cant blame me.

D: Never mind. Tell me whats going on?

She said in a firm tone. When she become serious, I know I should spit the truth unless its really confidential. She doesnt push me if I really dont want to talk but theres something inside of me that wants to tell her everything. But not this time.

"Its nothing dont worry." I inverted my eyes to something. Now she knows Im lying.

D: Is it because of Jackson?

Well? Thats a great question to lie about what happen at the station.

"Ye-yeah." I said while scratching my neck so it will looks like she got me.

D: Please dont go back to him. I mean it.

I look at her and smile.

"Dont worry. I wont. Trust me." I said, assuring her.

D: Im starving do you have food to reheat at the fridge?

I shake my head.

D: Since when auntie stop loving you?

She joked. My mom always makes me food and bring it to my apartment. Those foods are good for a week. But since Dahyun keep on coming here and ate some of it I always run out.

"Stop eating here. You keep on complaining while you are the reason why I dont have food!"

D: Fine! Im out for now.

She stand up and grab her thing. She walked to the door.

"I thought you are sleeping here?"

D: Maybe next time. I need things to attend too first.

"Whatever. Excuses." I joked. Then she leave the house.

I sighed. Now my problem is what should I have for dinner. I took out my phone and search for food. I really dont know what I want tonight.

I cant decide what should I have. So I close the tabs and bring down my phone when it rings.

I look at the screen and its unknown number. I ignore it. I dont answer random calls. If tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter