Countdown: 4 days left: LIE

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

Do you know the feeling of doing the opposite thing that you've been saying to yourself a couple of times? That ! My life was easy before I met Mina. Everything I plan, I stick to it whatever happens. I always think a thousand times before I totally convince myself that that is the best and right thing to do.

This time is different, because a moment ago I decided to leave Mina as soon as I face her. No explanation, just be gone and not show up again. But after what Dahyun told me. She has a point. Since it will going to hurt the both of us at the end and Im leaving Mina for good, why not add more days with pure happy memories before the farewell? Painful? Its all the same no need to rate it.

I might struggle on our last day since I dont know what excuses Ill be using just to make her turn around and decide not to see me. Maybe whatever I think will be better to say that day, Ill use it. So whatever it is Ill give it a shot.

I cant believe that my mind is like every where, scattered to be exact. What Im saying right now may stay that way or might be change later, which a total opposite of how I handle things.

If Im going to ask someone to help me except Dahyun, I believe they will just tell me that your problem is easy to solve. If people will keep on commenting that to every problems, I guess they dont know how to face problem for real.

I reach for my phone and dialed Mina's number. Im surprised that she answer it right away.

"Chaeng? Are you okay? Have you eaten? Are you back?"

All her question made me smile and chuckled. What did I do to deserve such good person?

"Chaeng? Please answer me."

"Ooh yeah. H-hi." All of a sudden I feel shy talking to her. I mean remembering what happen the last time we saw each other plus her last call which I unintentionally spoke and end the call.

"Listen, can we talk?"

"Sure."

"I mean like in person?"

"Yeah."

"Great! Lets have dinner. Ill pick you up an hour."

Its 5:30pm right now, her work will be done at 9pm. So Ill have to wait for more than 3 hours.

As if her knows what Im thinking.

"Dont worry, I wont wait to end my shift. Ill just finish signing up some papers and Ill be leaving."

"Ooh. Then Ill wait."

"Okay."

"Okay see you." I was about to end the call but Mina speaks.

"Ahmm Chaeyoung?" Suddenly she sounds nervous.

"Yes?"

"I missed you, I really do."

I cant stop it, a smile crept to my face as her confession brought warm to my heart. How I wish this will never end.

"Oh! Im sorry." Then I realize that I made it awkward since I didnt say anything.

"No, dont be. I missed you too." Then it become silent but not awkward silent instead its a comfortable silence. Enjoying hearing our breathes from other line. My smile get bigger, I dont know how but I can feel that she's smiling on the other line.

"Are you smiling?" Unconsciously I asked.

"How did you know? Are you stalking me? Are you somewhere around me watching me from far?"

I chuckled when she joked. "You wish!" So I answer back then laugh.

"I wish I can go to you like right now." She sounds serious. Again, I feel warm in my heart as I imagine how much she really mean it.

"Its fine. Take your time. Ill be here at my place the whole time." I manage to answer in a cool way.

"I have to go. Ill call you when Im about to leave."

"Yeah. See you."

"See you."

With that I ended the call.

I love how Mina speak with care this time and I hate it that she's talking to me as if theres nothing bad happen between us. I mean like I didnt do something bad at her. Maybe she'll talk something about it later.

Since she said that she'll be here in an hour I decided to go to my closet and pick up a dress. Should I wear formal? Or just casual? She didnt say its a date right? Hmmm? Casual then!

I picked up a cream like brown knee length dress and since its too plain I decided to topped it with a black sleeveless knee length dress too. Ill wear snickers, I want to be comfortable.

I need a quick shower.

---------

I love how the warm water envelops my body that I almost forgot that I have a dinner with Mina. Good thing I put an alarm on my phone before proceeding on taking a bathe.

Turning off the alarm I saw Mina's missed calls and unread messages. Instead of reading it I get out from the bath and wrapped my hair to dry it up a little. Maybe I still have time to get dress.

While drying my body I heard Mina's voice calling me. Im across the room so when Im about to walk towards the door to lock it, I was too late because Mina opens it.

Even she opens it suddenly my reflexes are still fast and I wrapped myself with the towel.

When Mina appears behind the door her smile shows how happy she is to see me but when her eyes landed on me agape and her face starts to turn red. She frozed, to be honest I dont mind that she walk in. We're both girls plus I still have my towel wrapped around me so no need to be embarrassed.

But if Im not in towel I will run towards her and hugged her tight.

"Hi?" I greeted, she's been staring at me for awhile. I need privacy to get dress.

"Mina?" I called out her name. Luckily she snaps out.

"Ooh yeah! Hi!" If Im going to be ask, I think her mind get blank. I mean she stop processing whats happening. She should leave my room.

"Do you mind?" I asked pointing at myself. Fortunately, she understood.

"Ye-yeah! Im sorry. I-Ill just wait at the living room."

I smile and nodded. She slowly close the door. I walk towards it and locked it.

I move faster, I completely dried my hair with the blower. I decided not to put make up since I want to be simple and lip gloss will be fine. I grab a small bag for my phone, wallet and the lip gloss then left my room.

While walking at the foyer I heard Mina humming something. I think thats The Jackson 5's 'I want you back'.

I wanted to listen even theres no words coming out from but my stomach growl indicating that Im hungry. I clear my throat to get her attention. She turn her head and she smile at me. Ooh god! I missed those smile!

"Hi." I greeted. Wait! Why did it sounds like Im shy?

"Hi, you look simple----" She informed me while looking from head to toe. She brought back her eyes on mine. "---and beautiful." She continue, its almost a whisper but I heard it clear. I can feel that theres a tension starting to build up. Not a bad tension but its something hot that we cant deny somehow.

"Shall we?" I asked before it gets out of hand.

She nodded. I let her go to her car first as I need to lock my place.

Before I walk to her car, I heard my phone chimes. I took it out from my bag and saw my father sent me a message. Im curious about whats the content but I wont stake the happiness that I will be making with Mina. Instead of reading it I put it back to my bag and hopped in at the car.
 

---------

The ride itself is a quiet one. No one even say anything at the car. But something did happen.

While driving to the restaurant, I feel how tense Mina was when I get in at her car. Her left hand is holding the stirring wheel tightly while her right hands gripped at the gear of the car. I reached for her right hand and squeezed it.

Before I pull my hand she flipped her hand and grab mine. She interlock our hands until we arrived at our destination.

I believe she wanted our hands to stay like this because even we pull over she haven't let go of mine. I smile at her giving her the reassurance that it fine letting go of my hand.

But before letting it go, she brought my hand to her lips and kiss the back of it. I watched at she close her eyes. I felt her warm breathe and soft lips at my hands. I want to pull her to me and connect our lips but if I do that, desire will be in between of us and we wont be able to talk seriously tonight.

After giving my hand a kiss she finally let go of my hand. She smile at me.

"Lets go. I made a reservation and we are on time."

I nodded and we both got out from her car on the same time. I let her walk a little ahead from me. She's wearing a pair of pink coat and a pink slacks. She has a white v-neck blouse inside and a white stiletto.

Done checking her out.

"Myoui please." Mina informed the guy at the entrance. He just nodded and asked us to follow him. We follow him and he leads us to a private room.

"Ill be leaving you two ma'am. We'll prepare your order." The guy informed us the left us.

Mina pull the chair for me then I sitted.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Pleasure is mine." This side of her is quite new to me.

"So, how come he'll bring us our food without us ordering?"

"I thought you wont be asking that." She smile at me. "I ordered before when I made a reservation."

"Is that possible? What if you didnt show up?"

"They know I will. I always come her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter