Connected

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I got back to my place after my breakfast with Dahyun. Im planning to go back to sleep, but eventually after learning that the gallery might be opening this month I felt the urge to work on my piece. I dont want to lose this opportunity to finally hang my own painting in a gallery.

Going straight to my room to get change, I look for my white longsleeve.

I look at my hamper and even under my bed, which Im sure I will never put it there but I wasnt able to find it. Getting crazy about it, I took a deep breathe to calm myself so I can start thinking.

Remembering the last time I wore it. Suddenly an image of y Mina appears to my mind then I recall that she's wearing it the other night. Wait! Did I say 'y'? I face palm myself unconsciously.

That is my uniform.

I wanted to text Mina about the shirt. And asked her to bring it back to me. But I decided to just wait.

Since I dont have it I decided to do something I never did. Its scary thinking about doing it, worried somebody will bust in my place but since I locked the main door and Im alone, I have privacy I thought it will be fun.

------

Im half at my piece, I feel sorry that I wasnt able to start my painting for the gallery but I feel accomplished that finally! The 3rd empty frame is no longer empty.

Suddenly my phone made a sound indicating I have a message. I open it and it was Mina. I look at the time and my tummy growl at the same time. Im hungry, its sad that Mina cant bring food.

I start dressing up so I can buy my lunch.

Before leaving, I feel thirsty so I walk to my kitchen first before going out. Fortunately, I saw the paper bag from last night. I took it out from the fridge, maybe I can heat it up so I dont need to leave my place.

A grin creep into my face as I saw a sushi roll inside the paper bag. Im happy I dont need to heat up anything.

Mina is really my life saviour.

The sushi roll is perfect!! But Im craving for more! I guess Im still going outside. Looking at the container of the sushi, I saw the name. I searched for the restaurant then I go out when I got the address.

------

The place is very fancy and I really like the ambience. Its like Im going to enjoy going back and forth at this place. Since Im alone I decided to sit at the bar, where you can watch them making your rolls, sashimi, hot pots and more.

Walking from the door I saw someone who looks familiar. I gasped as I saw the person with woman.

Im thinking about not talking to the person but I guess I will be seen sooner.

Approaching them, I saw that person reached for the lady's hand. "So you have a girlfriend?" I asked playfully, which made them startled.

"Oh! Hi?"

------

**MINAs POV**

Still terrified, I turn around to see the woman behind me.

"Oh! Hi?" I greeted.

"Seriously Mina, you have girlfriend?" Not minding my greetings she asked with confusion in her face.

"Dont be ridiculous! This is Sana!"

I said pointing at Sana.

"Ohmo! I didnt realize that its you Sana!" Sana stand up and gave her a hug.

"So tell me, why are you here?" I ask again.

"Is that how you talk to me?"

I sighed feeling defeated.

"Im sorry. But I said hi, remember? Anyways, please join us." I move a little so she can take the empty space next to me. "Im just curious why are you here Mom."

Genuinely smiling at my remarks. She hugged me.

"I miss you my princess!" I hugged her back. 

"I miss you too mom! But please, tell me why are you here?" I really wanted to know, because last time she popped into my previous place she told me that dad wants me to get married. Fortunately, I made a deal with my father so he call it off.

"Relax darling. Im just here to accompany your brother."

"What?! Oppa is here?!"

"Yes, he wants to paid a visit to his future fiance. I hope he can find her."

"In this city?" Of all the city, why here?

"Yes!"

"I think this marriage has a connection to the hospital and the company mom, am I right?"

She sighed heavily. "I felt sorry for oppa for being in this situation because of me."

Well, after my deal with my father I was supposed to get married to some other guy again but this time oppa volunteered so I can get married to the person I want to spend my life with.

"Trust me, he felt fortunate because this lady is beautiful. He told me that he'll try his best to win her heart before getting married."

I smile knowing that my brother is capable of loving and caring someone.

"How's everything away from us darling?"

"Fantastic!" I dont want to make it sound cheerful but I like being away and doing what I really want.

"Dont you miss us?" She sound sad.

"Ofcourse I do mom. Its just I love my freedom." She knows well that father doesnt like what Im doing but since I made a deal with father, he let me.

"So Sana! How's Mina at work?" Now, she sounded my mom again.

"She has someone special!!" My eyes widen by Sana's sudden burst! No! She cant spill it out! My mom look shocked too.

"Someone made her stone heart beat!?" My mom looks excited now. I admit I have a stone heart thats why I get curious when I felt something when I saw Chaeyoung.

Sana nodding with a big smile on her face.

"I want to meet him!" My mom command which made Sana's smile disappear.

I sighed closing my eyes. I cant get mad to Sana. Since she's still at the momentum of me being happy because of someone.

My mom seems to feel something is off, so she try to correct herself but still not sure about it.

"I want to meet ---- her?" My eyes open wide to meet Sana's shocked eyes. Turning our head to my mom who look puzzled.

"Did I hit it right this time?" Unknown what to do, I just froze. She look at me intently as if she saw that she's right.

"If its 'her' dont worry darling. Im cool with that." She assured, at that time I break my stare at her and look at my food.

"Hey?" My mom reached for my chin, lifting it up so I can meet her eyes.

"Why sad darling?" Im happy that I finally learn that my mom wont hinder my feelings.

"Dad." I confess. My dad's approval means alot to me.

"Yeah, you're right." My mom acknowledged it. She knows how much dad's approval means to me.

"Hey! Dont forget your dad approved you to work with Sana! I mean at first he disapproved it but eventually here you are!" She tries to lift up my mood. If only she knows that dad approved it because I made a deal that while working with Sana, I will work at our company as a company consultant to help my brother. Mom thought dad let me work with Sana because she help me out, but she's wrong, but I just play along.

Dad wants it to keep secret since my mom will get mad at him if she found out that I have 2 jobs.

Why life is complicated? I only want a normal life, thats why I left the mansion so people wont look at me as a walking atm or a brat. I work my so I can sustain living without my family. 

So what if my family is rich?! They earned it, not me! I shouldn't get in this problem, but guess what? If I leave my family behind, my father will follow me then ruin the company that Im staying and I dont want that to happen to Sana.

I didnt keep the truth from people, I just dont bragged about it. I dont like people approach me because of what my dad's fortune and power can do.

When Im with Chaeyoung, none of these matter. I felt everything is right, like its on the right place. But thinking if my father figure out about Chaeyoung, what if Chaeyoung wont be a famous painter because of me? That saddens me, no! That pains me alot!! Destroying her future because of me.

"Can I meet her?" My mom asked making me snapped from my thoughts.

"Soon mom, soon."

------

Mom and I spent the rest of the afternoon shopping. Sana needs to go back to the office since she still have work to do, sounds like Sana. While she insisted that I should accompany my mom since she'll be leaving this evening with my brother, "why not spend the day with them?" She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter