Sweet gestures

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina woke up with the sunlight flashes to her face. She dont want to be awaken but suddenly misses the warmth from Chaeyoung's body that she'd embrace was no longer at her arms. 'Oh yeah! Chaeyoung.' She thought as her eyes opens widely.

Looking at her side, no ones with her at the bed. A slightly disappointment drawn to her face as she sat up and roam her eyes at the room.

She inhale the smell of the room. Smells strawberry. She thought. Her eyes fall to the empty space at the wall. Trying to think hard. "I saw an empty frame right there. Im sure about it." She whisper to herself. She remember seeing 3 empty frames hanging at the wall last night.

Suddenly she heard a growl coming from her stomach, her attention focus on it then think what time is it. Glancing at the clock beside the bed, its already passed noon. She got up from the bed and go thru the bathroom. She wont face Chaeyoung without fixing herself, she thought.

As she get out from the bathroom and proceed to the bedroom door. She peek first before slowly getting out from the room. She thought maybe Chaeyoung was working on one of the empty frames right now, she decided to turn the doorknob of Chaeyoung's art room but as expected, it is lock.

A sigh of disappointment escape from as she wont be able to see her art room. Proceeding straight, she heard some small noise coming from the kitchen.

Peeking again, she saw Chaeyoung standing infront of a stove looking at the pan then to the cracked egg at the stove top then go back to the pan. She doesnt know what she's doing but Mina decided to watch Chaeyoung first.

Chaeyoung release a heavy sigh out of frustration. She turn off the stove, reached the bowl beside her and drop the egg shell then walk to the counter to get a kitchen tissue to wipe down the egg at the stove top.

After wiping the stove she took the pan and wash out some of the egg that been sticked.

Drying the pan again, she brought it back to the stove and the heat. Putting in a low to medium heat. Chaeyoung walk to the fridge, open and take 4 eggs at the door before closing it.

Mina saw Chaeyoung's face like she have a fight to go and she wont let herself be defeated.

She watch Chaeyoung stand infront of the stove. Inhale first before starting to tap the egg at the side of the pan. Chaeyoung doesnt look satisfied with the small crack that she made and tap the egg again at the side of the pan stronger than the first . The egg cracked and Chaeyoung having a small hand didnt help her to hold the eggshell together as it opens and flow the egg whites at the stovetop again.

Chaeyoung look frustrsted yet doesnt want to accept the defeat, wipe down the stove and proceed to the next egg.

She tap the egg to the side of the pan again. She saw a crack and think its better if she'll stop tapping it on the side. She held the egg at the center of the pan and use her finger to slit the eggshell into two falling out the eggwhite and egg yolk in a good state.

Feeling she won the fight gives her happiness that made her smile from ear-to-ear. "Yes!" She shouted. Reach for the spatula to flip the egg, its too early to do that but she doesnt know that. Her face turn into disappointment as the eggyolk crack and making the egg ugly. "What?!" She screamed.

Mina cant hold it. She find Chaeyoung adorable at this state. She reveal herself by saying. "Do you need help?" Chaeyoung turn around and meet Mina.

Chaeyoung is already having a teary eyes which made Mina said. "How poor you." She walk toward her and took the spatula. "I take care of it." She told Chaeyoung while tapping her head softly.

"Its frustrating that I cant make a perfect sunny side-up egg." She whined.

"I can teach you." Mina said with a wink. 'Did she just wink at me?' Chaeyoung asked herself.

Giving Mina space, Chaeyoung moves beside her.

Putting the cooked egg on a plate made Chaeyoung arched her eyebrow.

"You're keeping that?--- to eat?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah." Mina respond with a smile.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Because you cooked it." Mina said in a simple tone yet sounds satisfy.

"That doesnt look good." She commented to the egg that she cooked.

"Doesnt matter."

"No, Ill eat that." Thinking that the appearance of the egg changed it taste, Chaeyoung reach out for the plate. Mina snatched it from her hand and held it to the side high. Chaeyoung being small doesnt help her to reach the plate.

"Give it to me!" Chaeyoung growl. Mina find it y and wanted to continue teasing Chaeyoung, she turn the stove off first before walking away from Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung follow her behind as Mina starts walking faster, encircling at the dinner table.

Chaeyoung furiously chase Mina at the dinner table until she feel tired.

Mina feel sorry suddenly her eyes roamed at Chaeyoung, seeing Chaeyoung perspire while holding her knees to calm her breathing. Give Mina a sight that freeze her at her place.

'It is not fair that Chaeyoung is wearing a big shirt this morning without bra.' Mina thought as she can see two humps inside Chaeyoung's shirt.

She diverted her eyes away before she cant ever hold herself anymore.

Chaeyoung saw Mina stopped and she took the opportunity to run to her. While Mina was busy getting out from her erted thought, Chaeyoung slowly reached her and hugged her locking Mina's left arm beside which is technically infront of Chaeyoung which shocked Mina.

Getting back to the business Mina held up the plate away from Chaeyoung's reach. She use her left arm to stretch away Chaeyoung.

"Mina, Im serious. Give me back that egg." Chaeyoung said while calming herself down.

"Why do you want it? I thought you want to throw it away?" Mina asked calmly, stretching the plate away from Chaeyoung.

"Mina please? Not in the morning." This time Chaeyoung sound serious. Mina heard it and slowly brought back the plate down to Chaeyoung's face.

Chaeyoung hold that face until she finally handle the plate. For her its an act so Mina will stop teasing her.

"Im sorry." Mina apologize with disappointment in her tone which Chaeyoung noticed. "Do you still want an egg? I can cook for you then Ill be leaving." She continue.

"Its already noon. Maybe lets order for lunch before you leave?" Chaeyoung sounds concern. Actually she doesnt know why suddenly Mina become disappointed from a happy kind earlier.

"I can cook for our lunch." Mina lifted her head with a smile. Her sentence sounded a bit question.

"You already save our dinner last night." Chaeyoung said.

"Im fine cooking........ for you." Mina said the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter