Care

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I havent seen Mina for 2 days. She told me thru text that her fever get worst and she ended up calling for a private doctor to look at her. Thats the last update that I know. Im planning to visit her today at the hotel to check her.

I didnt tell her. So its kind a surprise?

———

Im nervous just thinking that I have to talk to the frontdesk because they may not recognize me from the past day and they wont allow me to go up to the penthouse.

"Good day Miss. Are you here to visit Ms. Myoui?"

I cant answer her but I managed to nod. Im surprised that she still remember me.

"She's waiting for you ever since. Do you want us to call her to inform her that you are here?"

"No please. I would like to surprise her."

"Sure. He will lead you to her room."

She said while pointing at the guy. I followed the guy to the elevator. He tap a card key and pressed the penthouse botton. He stepped outside.

"A butler is waiting when the elevators open at the penthouse. You wont need me here ma'am. Please enjoy your stay."

He said and the door closes.

———

The doors open and it reveals an old man, he look at his 50s? But he's well dressed and sophisticated. I look at his uniform and I havent seen that in this hotel. It looks like all the butlers will be seen at the penthouse and vip rooms. But I didnt see him last time I was here.

"Good day miss. Would you like to have some tea? Coffee? Or a juice?"

"No, Im fine. Thank you. Im here to see her. How is she?"

"She's been staying at the bed for the passed 2 days. To be honest Im worried that she wont get better because she havent eat anything ever since."

"But why?"

"She never tell us why. Please follow me."

I followed him until we reached the door.

"I hope she'll enjoy what you'd brought for her. Do you want me to heat that up?"

I brought a porridge for her. I smile and handed him the bag.

"Ill bring this to her room when it heats up."

I smiled at him and he opens the door.

I saw her laying in the bed with the blanket covers her whole body. I saw her move under the blanket.

"Please, I dont want anybody here. If you are here to offer me food, Im not interested."

**MINAs POV**

I heard the door open. My butler keep coming here and offered me various kind of meals.

"Please, I dont want anybody here. If you are here to offer me food, Im not interested."

"Even me? You dont want me here?"

I recognized the voice and I sat up faster to look at her.

"Chaeyoung!? What are you doing here?!" I asked her with a smile drawn at my face. Dont blame me, I missed her. I havent seen her for 2 days but it felt ages.

"Im just checking on your situation. Since you look totally fine and you dont want anybody here. Im leaving."

She turned around and reached the doorknob. I need to stop her.

"Wait!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter