Hide

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

Mina left my place without saying anything. To be honest I wanted to apologize for hurting her physically but somehow she deserved it. She knows how off that topic means to me.

I know she's angry and its normal to say something she wanted to say when anger get in the way. But even she's angry she shouldn't have say those words!

I keep rolling at my bed and I cant fall asleep. I stand up from my bed. "Maybe I can do my painting." I whispered to myself. I dont want to talk to Mina for a while and I think I can use this emotion that I have right now to make my art piece.

I only have like 15 days before the gallery opening.

"I need to leave, this place made me think of Mina all the time. I cant stay here." I whispered to myself while holding my phone.
------

**MINAs POV**

Its been 3 days since Ive seen Chaeyoung. I keep on going to her place and leaving a food every meal.

Even she didnt answer my calls nor text atleast she still eat the food that I left at her front door.

Its lunch time and I asked Sana if I can stop at Chaeyoung's. She told me that I dont need to bother myself on coming back to work. Sana doesnt know what happened nor Dahyun, I think? Since she still talks to me like nothing's wrong, just an assumption.

I left the food at Chaeyoung's front door. This time I waited for her to take the food, so I stay at my car.

Im almost going to dozed to sleep when a guy walk towards her front door and took the food. I ran, following the guy.

"Hey! Excuse me!" The guy froze from his where I caught him, facing his back at me.

"Thats not yours. You shouldnt take that!"

I move around him so I can see his face.

"Im sorry ma'am, but I dont have food to give to my children." Hearing what he just confessed softens me. To be honest I dont mind since he looks like he doesnt have a choice. I smile at him and nodded. I can buy again for Chaeyoung, I dont want to waste my anger to someone who's in need. I was about to leave him when I asked something.

"Since when are you taking the foods that I left?"

"Its been 3 days ma'am."

"Do you know that I left those food there because the one who lives there forgots to eat meals?" *scoffs* "Ofcourse you dont!"

Oh! Chill Mina! Dont get mad. Breath slowly.

"Sorry ma'am but 3 days ago almost lunch time I saw a paper bag at the front door. I took it because it looks like nobody wants it since the breads and the drink are cold." Bread? Drink? Thats Chaeyoung's breakfast meal!

Then when I passed by again around dinner time that day, I saw a paper bag, its not touched and its already cold again so I took it. I walk away but not that far when I saw someone left another paper bag that night. I decided not to take it since I have a food on hand."

"So you think you got the right to take the foods because it cold?"

"No ma'am. The next day, I saw the paper bag still there. I thought maybe it was left there so that poor people like me can take it. And nobody's in there."

"What do you mean?"

"For the passed 3 days the lights never ."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes ma'am."

I got worried, I cant help it. I run to her door and open it. I still have her key so I still have access.

I checked every room but theres no sign of Chaeyoung, I have no choice. I call Dahyun.

"Hi Ms. Kim!"

"Stop calling me that Mina. I told you, we are good. We're friends now so no need to call me in my surname."

"Im not used to it."

"Fine. Just do it slowly."

"Yeah, got it."

"Anyways, why did you call?"

"Its about Chae----"

"Ooh! So you cant also reach her?! Figured! I thought she's only talking to you."

Dahyun doesnt sound like she's worried which Im glad to hear. But I need to know where is she.

"Yeah I cant reach her too. But where is she again?"

"Thats odd. You dont know?"

"Well Im busy this past few days and the last time that we talk is by call so I might didnt heard everything since Im occupied that time."

I lied, I know what I did. But I need to pretend that everything is fine, I cant let Dahyun anger get in our way. I know she's going to protect Chaeyoung from me if she found out that I hurt her, worst is she might hide Chaeyoung.

"You should be paying attention when you're talking to her. Okay?"

"Yeah. Next time."

"Why dont you call her? I haven't heard anything from her since the day that we left her place."

"Ohh! I tried to call her but she's not answering." I didnt lie, Chaeyoung haven't answer any of my calls and texts. Damn it Dahyun! Just spit it out! Where is she?!

"Ofcourse she wont accept any calls. Especially she's working on her piece."

"Yeah." I agreed even I really dont know that fact.

"So? Where is she?" I asked again.

"You're not kidding that you dont know where is she?"

For Pete sake!!! Dahyun is really getting into my nerves but I need to stay calm.

"I told you, remember? Im busy that time so I cant remember." I remind her calmly.

"Are you sure you're both okay?"

"Ofcourse!" Im loosing my temper! Why is it hard to extract information from Dahyun?!

"She got back to their mansion."

Finally she answered me! But something is not right.

"Ooh yeah! I remembered hearing her saying that." I lied again. "But why did she leave her place? I mean she has her art room there?"

"Are you okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter