Make up

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I texted Mina the time. Im 10 minutes early. The weather is cold and warm, or should I say that the heat of the sun making my body heat thats why I can fight the cold wind? I really dont know how to explain it.

I wore a blue jeans, a boots, a white v-neck longsleeves and a jacket. I didnt forget my backpack. I really want to wear a shorts today since the weather today is pretty warm than cold. But I chose not to, since my arguement with Mina starts with me wearing a shorts, I dont want to make up with her then make her mad again by offending her that I didnt learned my lesson about wearing a shorts.

I check my wristwatch and its 11:14am. She's supposed to be here at 11:00am. Maybe she dont want to come since I really pissed her off yesterday.

I sighed. I made a reservation earlier and I want to come inside to tell them that I will cancel it.

Yeah I know. I should have just call them then tell them that Im cancelling it, but Im already here. And besides atleast I can just drop a tip at the jar. Just because of the reservation that I made. It more likely a peace offering?

I turned around and reach to the doorknob. I open it widely then suddenly someone passed thru me as if I open it for her.

She didnt turn her back to look at me nor say thank you or a sorry.

I watched her as she go straight to the frontdesk. She's wearing a big longsleeves that have 2 colors, white and blue. Its too big that it hide her shorts. Then she speaks.


"A table for 2 under Ms. Chaeyoung, please."

Then I realize that I know that voice. The frontlady asked her to follow her and she did.

Finally she turn her head and look at me. She didnt say a word but she did smirked at me.

"She look hot!" I whisper to myself without thinking about it. I cover my mouth and look around me if somebody hear me, good thing no one.

I proceed to our table. I saw Mina facing her back at me while being seated.

I reached for my chair and sit across her. The front lady handed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter