Permission

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

Cheayoung connects our lips and an electrifying current runs thru my body that makes my breathing uncontrollable.

I felt that she pulled herself away from me and let go of my chin. My eyes remains close. The sensation that I felt from that kiss pulled me to my own thoughts.

The soft eminance lips that connected to my lips. The lapping gestures that she initiates but still not invading my mouth. I want more of her. I want to nibble and her soft lips only if she allows me. I want to explore only if she'll let me in. The urgency that I felt right now made me finally open my eyes.

Adjusting my view, no Chaeyoung on sight. She left me being drown to my own thoughts.

Should I leave? Or should I talk to her?

I admit, I froze from those lips. I never expect a direct kiss coming from her except the peck from her the other night.

Contemplating and gathering my courage I locked her front door and proceed to her room. I knocked first and waited for her to speak.

"Come in. Did you forgot something?"

She is calm so I decided to calm down myself too.

"Can I spend the night here?"

I saw her with a towel at her shoulder, facing her back at me. Then she turns around.

"Of course, take a shower first."

She handed me the towel so I go to her closet and pick up a clothes. I took a large tshirt, underwear and a short shorts. At my first night here, what I wear matters but now it doesnt matter since all I want is Chaeyoung's scent lingering to my nose.

I proceed to her bathroom and take my routine.

------

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

After I kissed Mina, I proceed immediately to my room. I cant face her since I lost control of myself. I felt embarrassed that I might be sloppy on that kiss. Im quite disappointed because I just do all the work. Like she froze right infront of me as if she really dont know what to do. Well, I understand her if she went starstruck but atleast she should have say something after right?

I can't believe that she didnt left and decided to stay tonight. I would rather tell her to leave but I want to stay cool. If she dont have anything to say about the kiss, then Id rather play cool about what I did. Ill just say that its just two adult kissing each other nothing else, even she doesnt kissed me back.

I sat at the sofa since I just changed the linens this morning, so I should take a bathe first before laying down.

I asked myself if its right to let her sleep with me tonight in a same bed, its not that we havent sleep together. Its just that this night is different.

Mina just took a fast half bathe.

"Your turn." She told me with a toothbrush and a toothpaste at her hands. I bought her a new brush since I told her that she is welcome here to sleep whenever she wants.

I nodded then proceed to take a clothes at my closet. I pick the first shirt and short that I grab, obviously I took an underwear

I enter the bathroom and placed the clothes at the marble table then hang the towel. I stood there for a while, while she's brushing her teeth facing the mirror.

All of a sudden I felt tired. I wanted to finish taking a bathe so I start taking off my clothes one by one until I was left in my undergarments. I reached for the clip of my bra and unclip it. I felt a relief, air is circulating to my whole body.

My shower space has a sliding glass door just to prevent the whole bathroom from being wet. The bathtub is on the left side while the shower is on the right.

I walk-in then close the sliding door behind me. I reached for the lace of my , I bend down to take it off. Then I turn on the shower

------

**MINAs POV**

I told her that its her turn after I grab my toothbrush and the toothpaste. I inform her ahead of time because I know she will take alot of time picking a clothes to wear tonight so I still have time to brush my teeth and get finish before she even enter the bathroom.

But I was wrong, she picked up clothes faster and entered the bathroom. She might be waiting for me to finish up since she stood up there. So I put the toothpaste over the brush and start brushing my teeth while facing the mirror.

Guess what? Im wrong again. Her back facing me and she start taking off her clothes, leaving her on her undergarments. I saw it all at my peripheral and without my consciousness, I turned my head and look at her bare skin.

I watched as her fingers slowly reached for the clip of her brassiere and undone it. She release a heavy breathe. I continue watching her as she slowly slips off the bra from her shoulders down to her arms and placed it on the humper where all of her clothes are thrown.

I gulped as I realize that the only thing that preventing her from being is her underwear. Is she going to take it off even Im still here? I asked myself out of curiosity. She took her hair clip on the side of the bathtub and fixed her hair. Then she walked inside the shower room. Closing the sliding door behind her. Is she going to take a shower with that on? Again, I asked myself.

I saw her hands moves to her hips. Slowly she pull down her underwear, bending down. The bubbles that I made from brushing my teeth burst out from my mouth. Snapping me from the underrated sight.

I got panicked so I turned to the sink and wash off the bubbles. Gurgling a water and spit it out. I clean my toothbrush using my left hand and put it back at the cabinet behind the mirror. While I took another handfuls of water and put it on my mouth using my right hand when I heard the sliding door open. I dont want to turn but out of curiosity I turn my head. I saw Chaeyoung's right arm extended outside the shower room holding her underwear. My eyes travelled from her shoulder to her arm and to her hand. Then I watch her underwear shoots in the humper. Then I heard the shower turns on.

I gagged the water inside my mouth. I forgot to spit it out. I heard the shower turns off. ! I shouted to myself mentally then I leave the bathroom as fast as I could. My breathing is getting wild. I cant control it. My mind keep on replaying what Ive just witnessed. WHAAAAAAAAAA!! I shouted again mentally then run to her bed then buried my face to the pillow. What if she saw me?! I need to fall asleep before Chaeyoung get out from the bathroom.

No! I need to talk to her about what happen earlier. Its now or never!

------

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I heard some gagging so I turn off the shower to see if Mina is still in the bathroom. Turning around the glass is blurred because of the heat of the water. So I peek my head to have a clear view and I saw the cabinet mirror swings open, Mina might forgot to push it to close it completely.

I gulped. "Did she saw me?" I whisper asking myself as if I can get an answer from myself. My body felt weak. I cant think of Mina watching me all this time. She wont do that, so I shake the thoughts then continue my shower.

After taking a bathe I dried my face and body with towel. While putting on my cloth I look at the moistened clear sliding glass door. What if Mina is really here? What if she saw everything? I felt my face heat up. I walk towards the cabinet mirror to take a brush. I felt the heat inside the bathroom from the warm water that I used, so I the exhaust fan.

While brushing my teeth, Im facing my reflection. Slowly a tint of red crept to my cheeks. The idea of Mina watching me get is absurd. Anyways, its fine Im facing my back at her and beside I got inside the shower with my underwear. I completely rinse my mouth from the toothpaste and ready to go when I remember that even I have my underwear on when I get inside the shower, I bent down when I took it off. I face palm myself.

I saw my reflection flashed red very fast. I felt my knees weaken, I grabbed the sink to support myself for falling to the ground, my hands turns white from the extreme grip. My hands are shaking and I cant take the idea of me infront of Mina in that position.

I slowly turn to my right to look how see-through and clear the sliding door from the outside.

My hands finally let go the sink and my hit the floor. Its painful but on the same time its a relief that even without the moist at the sliding door, Im safe. The sliding door is very clear from the top and slowly going down its getting blurry and blurry. Which means on the half of my back going down the sliding door is completely blurred. Thank God! I finally appreciates this glass door.

------

**MINAs POV**

I wanted for Chaeyoung to exit the bathroom. I sitted in indian sit, when she finally reveal herself. She tilted her head and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter