6 Drunk Mina

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

I stare at Chaeyoung. Is she okay if I confess it to Dahyun? Is she okay being out of the closet? I mean in my part, my dad will probably disown me if ever he heard that I like a girl. Im fine with that, I already created my name in this field. I can fight for her even from my dad, all I want to know is, is she ready? I want to know her side.

Both of us stay quite, Sana look at me giggling. Is she out of her mind? Isnt she feel sorry? I probably need a time with her to have her brain checked.

D: Lets go.

Dahyun stand up grabbing Chaeyoung's hand. I also stand up and my eyebrows crease with the sudden actions, my hand reach for Dahyun's hand stopping her from grabbing Chaeyoung.

"Dahyun let me explain." I cant watch them walk away this night. If I cant do anything infront of Dahyun, how can I stand a chance to my father?

D: 'Dahyun'? Really? Who gave you the right to call me that?

She raised her eyebrows waiting for me to answer. But nothing came out from my mouth then she continue.

D: Even you are dating my bestfriend you dont have the right to call me that. I thought you are professional? We're not that 'friends' anyway.

"Im sorry Ms. Kim, I shouldnt call you that."

D: Bravo! So dont call me by my name unless we became friends.

I nodded. Then she turn around.

D: Lets go. We need to drink. I need details.

She said then pulled Chaeyoung. I watch them walk away. Sana stand up and smile at me.

S: Lets go.

"Where?"

D: Hey! What are the two of you waiting? Sunrise?! Lets go!!!

I heard Dahyun half shouted while standing at the door. The restaurant is full of people and only the utensils are the thing that creates the noises and some murmurs. I look at Dahyun then she proceed outside, I look back at Sana and her head tilted to other side telling me to go outside.

------

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

"What are you thinking bro?"

D: Dont 'bro' me Chaeyoung.

She said in serious tone then let go of my hand.

We waited outside the restaurant then Mina and Sana join us.

S: So! Where are we going?

Sana asked cheerfully. Is she crazy? Doesnt she feel something in the air?

D: Since you've been leaving foods every meal at Chaeyoung's, that only means that you've been to her place.

Dahyun said while looking at Mina. Mina nodded telling Dahyun that she is right. Dahyun turn to Sana.

D: So, lets go to Chaeyoung

S: I cant wait for tonight!!

D: See you at Chaeyoung's.

Dahyun said when she open her car. I look at Mina to check on her.

D: Get in Chaeyoung!!!!

I startled and hop in at her car. Mina smile at me. Like an assurance that everything will be fine.

Dahyun starts the car and start to get out from the parking. Getting the wheels on the road I start to apologize.

"Bro, Im sorry. I should have tell you."

"Dont call me bro, Chaeyoung. You're not allowed until both of you spit out everything."

"Bro, God knows that I dont want to keep secret to you."

"Chaeyoung, dont use God to me. I know you know what that does to me, but this time you used him in a wrong way. Even God knows that you dont want to keep secret, you still did."

"Im sorry, Im just scared that you get mad. Like this."

"Lets talk about this over a drink."

"Mina cant drink."

"An adult doesnt know how to drink? You're joking, right?

"I hope I am so I wont get worried, but she told me that she have a low tolerance of alcohol."

"That sounds fun. Im going to baptist her."

Dahyun has a high tolerance of alcohol between the two of us even she drink casually. She's even surprised that she can stay long for alcohol and I never seen her get drunk.

When stop at mini store to buy a soju.

"You sure with this? I have wine at my place."

"Im extracting an information from the both of you and I know that you will choose what to say, so yeah Im sure at this."

"But Mina cant---"

"Im picking the grape flavored soju so it will be sweet, dont worry to your honey bunch."

She rolled her eyes after. Grab chips then payed for it. We got back to the car.

The way to my house gets a little difficult because of the traffic. Suddenly it starts to rain. I rest my back at the chair, calming myself.

"Arent you worried that they've been waiting for us outside your place?"

"Nah."

"The rain pour is getting bigger." She comments will looking up in the sky.

"Dont speak like you really care. They'll be fine. Mina has her own key."
Ooh sht! My eyes widen, I look at Dahyun by just using my eyes so it wont be obvious.

She's looking at me with her eyes wide and an open mouth. I turn my head this time.

"Okay fine! Let me explain it!"

"Shhhhh!! At your place!"

She shushed me then the traffic light turns green. I face palm myself from what Ive said. Im sorry Mina.

------

**MINAs POV**

I open the front door and proceed inside.

"You have a key to her place?" Sht! I mentally faced palm myself. I should have waited for Chaeyoung to get in here first, we should have stayed outside pretending that I dont have access inside but its too late. I cant ask Sana to pretend that this never happened. She's no help tonight.

"Take a seat. Do you want anything to drink?" I offered changing the subject.

"Nah, Ill wait for them. I believe they stop somewhere to buy a drinks."

"Sana, can you save me from alcohol?" She chuckled. It starts raining outside.

"Please?" I begged.

"Mina, lets get to the point. You are invited to come here and drink because Dahyun wants you to prove your intensions. You need to deal with her on your own."

"So what are you doing here if you're not going to help me?"

"Well, I need to come because she's going to asked you questions that Ive been dying to ask."

"Then I will tell you now! So save me!"

"No. I want to see you get tortured". She said then winked at me. She walk to the living room and sat at the sofa.

"Sana, you know how embarrassing to me when I get drunk."

"Thats the other thing Im looking forward tonight, I hope its soju." She smile from ear-to-ear.

I sigh and sit at the floor. Soju is a traitor drink only if its a flavored soju. I mean if you drink the normal one, you will taste the alcohol the moment it touches your lips but if you drink a flavored one, then you will like the flavor and you will keep drinking like its juice to you. You thought you are fine because you doesnt feel like you are drinking an alcohol, but guess what? If you're weak enough, the moment you stand up from wherever you've been sitting well thats the moment you will kiss the floor. Because you will lose the confident that Im not drunk state and you will stumble then fall. My bad is, I never tried soju before, so I dont know my limit regarding this one.

A couple of minutes ago we heard keys. I ran to the front door, but before I reached the door, the front door opens. I saw Chaeyoung and Dahyun drench from rain.

D: Im going to change first.

She said then handed me what they have bought.

"Go ahead, change your clothes first. Ill place that at the living room."

I took Chaeyoung's paperbag of chips. She nodded at me and smile.

I placed the bags at the living room. I take out all of the bottles of flavored grape soju. Sana gasped so I look at her.

"This is your end Mina. Hahahahaha!" She laughed like psycho. I probably agree, this is my end.

------

D: Sit down.

She command me and Chaeyoung to sit at across them. I look at Chaeyoung who looks relax. Maybe I should calm down too.

She start pouring the soju to 4 glasses.

D: So, I wanted to know how did you know Chaeyoung?

"She kicked her ex's balls right infront of me."

D: Well, I know that part. But Im curious, how did you know that guy?

"He's just trying to mess with me that night."

S: But you let him hold your hands.

"Can you shut up Sa---"

I was about to finish my sentence but Dahyun glared at me.

D: Drink up.

Dahyun gave me a glass of soju. I gulped, I cant loose control tonight. Sana is already smiling at me.

C: You know what? Ill drink it for her.

Chaeyoung snatched the glass from me. already touches the rim.

"Nooo! Ill do it. Ill drink it."

I took my glass and bring it to my lips. I gulped half of it, I cant chugged it in just one blow.

D: So, tell me Sana. Whats wrong with the holding hands except that 'J' has a girlfriend that time?

S: Mina doesnt like people physically touching her. Unless----

I stared at Sana with dont spill it or you will regret it stare.

D: Okay. So I wanted to know why did you let him touch your hand?

How can I explain it? I chugged the remaining soju at my glass. Putting the glass down, I rested my hands at the table. I try to relax, this is embarassing. I look at Sana and she's enjoying it, very much. While Chaeyoung on the other side look at me with worries.

S: Let me help Mina here if you dont mind Dahyun.

Dahyun look at her and tilted her head then look at me again.

D: Go ahead.

S: Well, I believe she doesnt mind if its Chaeyoung who's touching her.

I creased my eyebrows, that sound doesnt good. Its sounded like a ert. Dahyun chuckled at her statement.

S: What I mean is this.

Sana reached for Dahyun's hand then put it on top of my hand, then I pulled it very fast. I dont really like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter