Leave

I love you, Love you, Hate, Foolish..... Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

I wake up with the sunray passing thru the window hitting my eyes. I sat up and groan from pain.

"Ughhhh! My head!" I try to focus my sight before I roam my eyes around the room.

"Chaeyoung's room? How did I end up here?" Then I remembered that we drink soju, or should I say me? Not we.

"Sht!" I cursed and look at the empty space at the bed. "Chaeyoung?" I jumped off and check the bathroom, she's not there then I check her art room this time its not close and its also empty. I proceed to guest room which is Dahyun's room, I saw Sana. I proceed to the living room and stop at the kitchen, no Chaeyoung. I started to panic.

Did Ive done something I shouldnt last night? What if I scared Chaeyoung and why does Sana still here? My head start to spin, its getting bad. I look for hangover medicine and I found it.

I sat at the counter stool and try to remember everything even it means hurting my head more.

Then I remember something that Ive said last night: 
"Tell me, whats you're problem with me? Did I do something to you?"

"No no no no no!" How did I asked that thing to my girl's bestfriend?! What if Dahyun thinks that Im not good for Chaeng? What if she thinks that I can hurt Chaeng not only emotionally but physically because of my drunken state? I promise I wont drink anymore!!! Please no! What if Dahyun and Chaeng decided to stay at some hotel and waited for me to leave this place? What if they feet unsafe around me? I felt my body start to trembling as a lot of negative thoughts start to occupy my brain. Im having a break down.

"I cant date you anymore." What if Chaeyoung tell me those words? I cant! I dont know who will accept me if she cant. I cant date Sana over my dead body!

I start to have a panic attack as my body trembled and my breathing become heavy.

"Mina!?" I heard Sana call me but my body is froze in a way that I cant control my trembling. She appears infront of me and worried flustered to her face. Then I cant hear my surroundings. This is not the first time that this ever happen to me.

The first time was when Sana told me that she thought that I have some problems. Since Ive got a lot of times getting drunk with her at her place, she told me that its all the same, it scares both of us thinking me getting drunk outside. So she convince me to see for a doctor. She accompanied me since it scares me, but soon we found out that I have psychological problem. It gets out of control when alcohol gets into my head. Thats why I stayed away from alcohol ever since. But one night I asked Sana to figured out all of my drunken states. The next day she told me about all of it with smile, but her eyes somehow looks like she was hurt and scared. I placed my phone somewhere to video myself, I thought Sana might hide something from me and she did. I watched the video, my breathing changed then I had a panic attack, thinking I cant control myself thats the worst thing I cant take. Its the opposite of who I am when Im sober. So that day I end up to hospital because of panic attack. She doesnt know what to do and neither do I since that my first.

Remembering that day makes me more panic. Her eyes are worried and I can see that she still doesnt know what to do. My vision start to blurry as my eyes starts to get watery, my breathing is getting hitch. I can sense that blacking out it the next thing will happen if I completely fails to take control of my breathing.

Then an arms wrapped around from my back to my waists made me startled and scares me more.

"Hey, its me."

I never been hugged from behind, but somehow when her body touches my back it suddenly became familiar to me.

"Relax. Inhale then exhale."

Finally I figured out the owner of the voice. I heard a sweet voice whispering at my ear, my eyes closed as I imagine a hands trying to reached out for me from my black surroundings. I listened and exhales for air with a scent of strawberry lingers to my nose as I finally won over my body but my breathing is still uncontrollable.

"Hey, like this." Finding the right rhythm, I focus on her body behind my back. Following her own breathing, inhaling and exhaling slowly, I catch up on her and I slowly calm down.

------

**CHAEYOUNGs POV**

I woke up in Mina's arm. She's sleeping peacefully. I remember what Ive learn last night, I never thought that Mina was hurt that much. I never thought that she experienced that much from her own family. She never shared negative things about her family to me.

I caress her soft face. Im lucky to have her. I reach for her lips and I was about to push my lips to hers but stop in midair. Pulling away I just realized that she was very drunk last night. She might get a hungover so I got off from the bed and do my morning routine.

Going out from my room I saw Dahyun is doing the same.

"Goodmorning." I greeted her, she faced me with an annoying look.

"Its not actually 'good' morning. Sana talk to much last night that I end up sleeping at the couch and my body hurts."

"But you just got out from the room."

"Yeah. I just do my morning routine."

I walk passed her and she follows me behind.

"What do you think about last night?"

"I feel sorry for Mi---."

"Please dont. The last thing I want people to feel towards her is pity." I cut her with a firm voice."

"Im sorry." She apologized. I sighed and decided to change the topic.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"You're cooking? Nah thanks."

"No, lets take out at the diners. Their breakfast menu is pretty good. Hows that sounds?"

"Delicious! Let me grab my phone and money."

"Ill do the same."

Going back to my room I move quietly, I dont want to wake Mina up. I want to serve her atleaset a breakfast in bed, she deserve it after all but the thing is Im not making it. Before I get out I placed a kiss at her forehead.

"My love." I whispered. Im shocked from my own words that I even step back. Those words came out from my lips, it slips smoothly. Shaking myself I proceed outside.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

"Okay!! Lets wa---"

"Lets take cab."

Its too early for Dahyun's walkathon. It took only 8 minutes to finally arrived at diners. We ordered bacons, waffles, eggs and hot choco and ofcourse americano for Mina.

On our way back at my place we were talking about funny things when we got off from the cab.

We walk towards the kitchen and saw a trembling Mina sitting at the kitchen stool facing her back at us. Sana is right infront of her with worried look.

I tried calling out her name then walk to her side but it seems like she's in a deep scary thoughts.

I move to her back again. Deciding not to get to her side, I dont want her to shove me and hitting my front.

I wrapped my arms around her waists. I felt her body stiffens more on like she felt scared, I might startled her from my sudden movements

"Hey, its me." I said, hoping she might recognize my voice. I look at Sana and she mouthed panic attack.

"Relax. Inhale then exhale." I said softly to her ear. Im glad she did recognize my voice now because she start to loose out a little but still trembling. Her trembling become a little less but still having uncontrollable tremblings. Since my body presses her back, I used it as a guide, I want her to control her breathing by letting her know how. "Hey, like this."

Slowly the signs of panic attack fades away. I felt her body rested to me as I support her not to fall back.

D: Hey Mina? Are you okay?

Dahyun asked as she walk across us at the counter, joining Sana's side. Mina nodded.

S: Panic attack? Right?

Sana asked this time to confirm. She nod again. I took away my arms around her as I start to give her a relaxing massage at her arms.

S: Please Mina dont scare me like that. I dont want you to end up in hospital again.

"Hey, stop thinking whatever you are thinking." Mina nodded.

"Anyways, we bought a breakfast. Lets eat? Lets eat at the dinning table, not here."

Dahyun start to bring the food at dining table with Sana leaving me and Mina at the kitchen.

"Hey?" I call her then turning her around.

"Tell me. What bothers you?" I asked so I can help her.

"You." She answer short and straight to the point yet not enough.

"Me? Whats with me?"

"Arent you afraid of me? I have psychological problem. Dont you feel scared? And if you are, I can go and see a doctor if you want me to but please dont leave me." Her worrying questions made me smile but at the same time it makes me sad.

"Im not scared of you. I can deal with that, dont worry."

"You dont have to hide your fear from me Chaeyoung. Like what Ive said Im going to see my doctor so you dont need to worry."

"That why Im coming with you."

"What? You cant, I wanted to be fixed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter